all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Michael Jackson was behind 9-11
September 04, 2011, 03:50:43 AM
Please watch this video.. can this be true?  Was Michael aware of the twin towers were going to colapse? Can it be because of these people he had to hoax his death? This video will explain why Michael faked his death. If this is true then Michael may be under the witness protection.
blessings.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXoOG8_0qTs[/youtube]
Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 02:45:37 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Re: Michael Jackson was behind 9-11
September 04, 2011, 05:17:06 AM
I'm sure MJ knew something might happen to him, but I don't think he knew it was to this extent or to do with the Twin Towers, because I'm sure he would of done something, and if anything was going to happen couldn't they have killed him at his Madison Square Garden Concert?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Chinbie

September 04, 2011, 05:41:28 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please watch this video.. can this be true?  Was Michael aware of the twin towers were going to colapse? Can it be because of these people he had to hoax his death? This video will explain why Michael faked his death. If this is true then Michael may be under the witness protection.
blessings.

I watched this video abt few weeks ago
and i am quite believe in this video
i investigate the Illuminati because of Michael
and we all know Michael will never participate in this conspiracy
the aim of Illuminati is obviously to "collect" the world's greatest , richest people. and they able to influence others . But Michael didn't accept and the illuminati surely dislike him
afraid mj  saying sth bad abt them
like tupac, or diana ? murdered..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
September 04, 2011, 06:09:05 AM
He tried so hard to expose the Illuminati!! no wonder he had to fake his death! "They" were after him!!
I don't know if this story it's true or just a rumor, but i read somewhere that in the morning of 9/11 2001 he had to attend to a meeting or something like that in one of the towers at one of the top floors!! Somehow he didn't go to that meeting... either he had been warned or it was luck... we never know! I hope the truth comes out bright and clear someday!! [does someone have a link or knowledge about this story being true or not?]

I strongly believe in Elvis words: “Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away.”

Look where his finger points to!
He seems to have known even before the cover of the album 'Blood on the dancefloor" ('97); He knew from the BAD era or maybe... even earlier!? He definitely must have had some "inside info" !

Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 06:17:26 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 04, 2011, 06:12:18 AM
OMG!! i watched the video only now!
So it was from LaToya that info came from!! wow!! So it wasn't a rumor after all!!

thanks for that video !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 04, 2011, 06:14:32 AM
It's evidence for me that Michael knew that something so horrible would probably happen. But did he know exactly how and when? I dont know. But the cover of "blood on the dance floor" was discussed many times ( with the twin towers in the background). I also heard this video of prince during one of his concert where he mentions something about this terror attack, and another interview where he undermeans that Michael knows a lot of things we don't. Some of you might wonder why he didn't help what happen, but what was he supposed to do? Giving interviews and saying what was about to happen? He would have been murdered right away, nobody would have believed him and called him crazy, as always, and the illuminati's would have found another way anyway to create something similar. I believe Michael couldn't do anything but shut his mouth and that's probably when he started elaborating his death hoax and planned to reveal who these evils are. If he wants credibility, I believe he cant just come on tv and say smth. his death hoax and the way I understand it is the best way he could find to get the credibility he needs, and the first step is probably to proove to the whole world how the medias can fool you (then, he will have prooved it thru his death hoax). I would be very disappointed if he remains hidden for ever and if he created this hoax just to save his own life. Just like Elvis and Tupac might have done ( we will never know if they just escaped or were murdered).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chinbie

September 04, 2011, 06:35:13 AM
He tried so hard to expose the Illuminati!! no wonder he had to fake his death! "They" were after him!!
I don't know if this story it's true or just a rumor, but i read somewhere that in the morning of 9/11 2001 he had to attend to a meeting or something like that in one of the towers at one of the top floors!! Somehow he didn't go to that meeting... either he had been warned or it was luck... we never know! I hope the truth comes out bright and clear someday!! [does someone have a link or knowledge about this story being true or not?]

I strongly believe in Elvis words: “Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away.”

He seems to have known even before the cover of the album 'Blood on the dancefloor" ('97); He knew from the BAD era or maybe... even earlier!? He definitely must have had some "inside info" !

yes. mj will not afraid them .i believe they want to put Michael down for longlong time because mj alert us in few time :D

take a look of 06:01 Michael is talking  abt Illuminati
the all - seeing eyes

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rskqvDQ0DII[/youtube]

Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 06:38:55 AM by Chinbie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 04, 2011, 06:38:37 AM
[...] I also heard this video of PRINCE during one of his concert where he mentions something about this terror attack, and another interview where he undermeans that Michael knows a lot of things we don't. [...]
YES! PRINCE also knew!
And yes you're right! If either of them had tried to talk about it publicly , first of all they would have been discredited and called nuts ("just another crazy conspiracy theorist!") and then "they" would have "arranged" a little "accident" for him! or murdered him and make it look like he was involved with "dirty business", just like they did with 2PAC (unless he also managed to fake his death).
So Elvis, MJ, Prince and many other artists, did what clever guys do! They placed more or less subtle clues in their music!

Live aftershow Ultrecht, December 24 1998.
A few key lyrics:

"I've gotta go home y'all...
I've gotta go back to America
I've gotta go get ready for the bomb
Osama Bin Laden getting ready to bomb
America... you better watch out
... 2001"

The 2001 was a cue to start playing the 2001: A Space Odyssey music they had been playing in Prince concert.

2001: A Space Odyssey music was ELVIS intro-theme in his last concert-tour in 1977!!
Elvis' full death-date of 8+16+1977 equales 2001.

"As you will see, “the year number totaled and added to itself usually indicates an important year in the Destiny”.  Having said that, again as Jesse himself wrote, the year 1977 equals 24 [1+9+7+7].  Therefore, if we add 24 back to 1977, we again get 2001!  So, not only did August 16, 1977 equal 2001 by two different methods as shown above… .it was loaded with the numbers 8, 24, 42, as well as 2001.
1977 = 24
+  24
= 2001
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ELVIS PRESLEY: NUMEROLOGICAL PHENOMENON - 2001

You can read m ore about 9/11, Elvis and number 11 on this topic here:

Elvis numerology - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 07:05:00 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 04, 2011, 06:49:41 AM
Prince is helping Michael with the hoax!
 I have no doubt about that!

1. Go to this topic and watch my PURPLE photo-montages there! (MJ & Elvis are ALIVE ~ THE CLOTHES "SPEAK" clues TO US - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

‎2. Prince talks about the King Michael Jackson - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

3. Michael Jackson, Prince & James Brown - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
SEE my post about James Brown's possible faked death here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

4. Michael Jackson’s “Don’t stop ‘til you get enough” was covered by the Prince in his concert - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

5. Mj & Prince connections

6. Prince announced his new concert series last year, dressed exactly like Michael at the O2 in 2009 !! Check out the 2 links here:

Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 07:08:31 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
September 04, 2011, 07:33:51 AM
On September 11th, 2001, Michael Jackson had just completed his two shows at Madison Square Gardens, one on the 8th, and the other on the 10th September 2001.  Not only were there many other famous celebreties, but also many fans that had probably still been staying in New York in hotels. 

La Toya, even wrote that Michael was supposed attend a meeting on the top of the trade centre on 9/11, but changed his mind at the last moment.  He escaped death !!!

Then we recently have been told  about the famous escape from 9/11, where Elizabeth Taylor, MJ and Marlon Brando drove to safety on that fateful day......but what got me is that it was said...."MICHAEL RECEIVED A TIP OFF FROM a FRIEND IN SAUDI ARABIA...well what sort of tip off did he get ???

What does Michael know that could put his life a risk?  Was the tip off that a terrorist attack would occur that morning. and that Bush would pull it off with the help of all the other Zionist Jews who own the media and the market ??

Would this be why Michael needed witness protection.??  Was there another threat on his life, and more so, on the fans who attended his concerts in London??  Many other key witnesses have mysteriously died since the event.  This could explain his paranoia about being killed !!!

Maybe that's why all the celebs that performed on the 30th Anniversary special, are really grateful to Michael for saving their lives because of this tip off???

Remember Justin Bieber's speech recently?   IF IT WASN'T For Michael Jackson, none of US would be here !!!!

And Usher....what more can I say about that.  We all know the firefighters/paramedics are fighting for the truth and justice due to the 9/11 attacks....so I don't see a problem getting a few of them onboard to help expose the truth of that day...

Maybe this is one of the pieces missing....of course he would be scared to be back in the public after that....it makes for an easy target...

Also, we all know the 7 7 7 connections surrounding the 9/11 conspiracy....

And Rupert Murdoch is in control of most of the financial sector.....

This is it.......T I I  Twin Towers !!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Billie_Jean13

September 04, 2011, 07:35:49 AM
6. Prince announced his new concert series last year, dressed exactly like Michael at the O2 in 2009 !! Check out the 2 links here:

wow i hadnt seen this video till now, thanks a bunch, and i do think mj somehow knew it was going to happen, i dont know how he knew but he did and thank god he didnt go to that meeting otherwise he really would be dead right now... btw in other topic it had been discussed that it wasnt really mj at the 02 press conference... there are already so many simlarites between the 2 pics so wouldnt it make even more sense that this isnt really prince and is in fact a double????? just a thought...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It takes one person to make a difference...
But it takes alot of differences to make a change <3 Love Lives forever

gwynned

September 04, 2011, 09:34:33 AM
Here's the video maker's description of this video:]

TO MAKE 500 BILLION DOLLARS IN 1 DAY, MICHAEL JACKSON BOUGHT 4 PLANE SHAPED CRUISE MISSILES FROM ATLANTIS TO FIRE AT THE WORLD TRADE CENTERS ON 9/11 AND TO FRAME THE TALIBAN AND AL QAEDA SO AMERICA COULD SPREAD HIS MUSIC TO THOSE UNTAPPED MARKETS.

Really?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 04, 2011, 10:23:00 AM

yes. mj will not afraid them .i believe they want to put Michael down for longlong time because mj alert us in few time :D

take a look of 06:01 Michael is talking  abt Illuminati
the all - seeing eyes

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rskqvDQ0DII[/youtube]

They Don't Care About Us ,..It takes great courage to sing that song, and Michael has it

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 04, 2011, 10:26:03 AM
TO MAKE 500 BILLION DOLLARS IN 1 DAY, MICHAEL JACKSON BOUGHT 4 PLANE SHAPED CRUISE MISSILES FROM ATLANTIS TO FIRE AT THE WORLD TRADE CENTERS ON 9/11 AND TO FRAME THE TALIBAN AND AL QAEDA SO AMERICA COULD SPREAD HIS MUSIC TO THOSE UNTAPPED MARKETS
WTF??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 04, 2011, 10:51:00 AM
Here's the video maker's description of this video:]

TO MAKE 500 BILLION DOLLARS IN 1 DAY, MICHAEL JACKSON BOUGHT 4 PLANE SHAPED CRUISE MISSILES FROM ATLANTIS TO FIRE AT THE WORLD TRADE CENTERS ON 9/11 AND TO FRAME THE TALIBAN AND AL QAEDA SO AMERICA COULD SPREAD HIS MUSIC TO THOSE UNTAPPED MARKETS.

Really?

and he arranged all this right in between eating the heads off of live chickens and voodoo dancing with cocaine in his underwear. he is an amazing man . /woohoo/ penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal