I watched this movie a couple days ago...and wanted to reflect on it before posting.  I absolutely LOVE everything about this movie and hope that a very wide audience gets to see it.

For all that Mike is an absolute genius in music (singing, dancing, writing, short film, etc, etc)...that part of him is simply a reflection of the beauty that resides within him.  The music aspect of Mike isn’t a ‘job’ or ‘career’...it’s an extension of the ‘man’ and his soul.  Mike used his God-given talent to touch on social and personal issues...all in an attempt to make the world a better place.  He then took it many steps further and actually put his words into action by donating to charities, visiting orphanages, inviting disadvantaged children to his home...and in so many other countless ways that we may never fully know.

Sadly, many got ‘lost’ in the media-frenzy that surrounded Mike...and many believed everything they read and heard about him....most of which was the furthest thing from the actual truth.  The fact that the lies about Mike stuck with people, rather than all the good he has done...IMO speaks volumes about the state of humanity that we find ourselves in today. 

A lot of ‘fans’, after his ‘death’, said that the world wasn’t ready for someone like Mike.  I truly believe that Mike was sent to us because he was the type of person that the world desperately needed...but, for the most part, the world was too asleep to notice. 

I know that many are ‘touchy’ about Back’s post comparing the two ‘kings’...and I’m not suggesting that Mike was/is Jesus (nor do I think Back was).  But, in my eyes...Mike came pretty darn close to being as Jesus-like as he always hoped to be. 

It is my hope that the world gets it right the second time around.

With L.O.V.E. always.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

I so agree with all of you. It's an incredible video and I was thrilled to see on the BACK thread where it was posted that there is something planned by the author (s) of that video. I'm so so thrilled for that!

I, too, posted it on all the media outlets I participate in. If one person watches it and has their eyes opened, their hearts pierced, and their minds changed, that is a step in the right direction.

Yes, BeTheChange - let's hope the world gets it right the second time around. Very rarely does anyone get the chance for a "redo". The world will get it - let's hope they know how to respond this time.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I watched this movie a couple days ago...and wanted to reflect on it before posting.  I absolutely LOVE everything about this movie and hope that a very wide audience gets to see it.

For all that Mike is an absolute genius in music (singing, dancing, writing, short film, etc, etc)...that part of him is simply a reflection of the beauty that resides within him.  The music aspect of Mike isn’t a ‘job’ or ‘career’...it’s an extension of the ‘man’ and his soul.  Mike used his God-given talent to touch on social and personal issues...all in an attempt to make the world a better place.  He then took it many steps further and actually put his words into action by donating to charities, visiting orphanages, inviting disadvantaged children to his home...and in so many other countless ways that we may never fully know.

Sadly, many got ‘lost’ in the media-frenzy that surrounded Mike...and many believed everything they read and heard about him....most of which was the furthest thing from the actual truth.  The fact that the lies about Mike stuck with people, rather than all the good he has done...IMO speaks volumes about the state of humanity that we find ourselves in today. 

A lot of ‘fans’, after his ‘death’, said that the world wasn’t ready for someone like Mike.  I truly believe that Mike was sent to us because he was the type of person that the world desperately needed...but, for the most part, the world was too asleep to notice. 

I know that many are ‘touchy’ about Back’s post comparing the two ‘kings’...and I’m not suggesting that Mike was/is Jesus (nor do I think Back was).  But, in my eyes...Mike came pretty darn close to being as Jesus-like as he always hoped to be. 

It is my hope that the world gets it right the second time around.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Amen sister, Amen! Sending you Love always!!! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@BeTheChange.....what a great post.....all the posts are.  Such love is apparent here....wonderful to see.  BetheChange...your post hit on exactly what I felt while watching this video.....I could quote..but would have to quote the whole thing, lol. 

How much better would we, the human race, be if we used our talents for good.....true good.  If we acted upon our whims of compassion towards those in need?  Who are we to decline the basic needs of life to our fellow man/woman/child?  Why is it those who have it all, sometimes give the least?  Michael lived what he preached, walked the walk, and talked the talk.  He never backed down of helping others....especially children....God Bless him for that.  In a world that values whether you are male or female, black or white, young or old....Michael loved all.  How many true celebrities do you know that give that much?  I am sure a few give back....what their account says to give (ouch, that hurt!)...but the truth hurts.  And the truth is, most people don't care nearly as much as Michael.

This is why we are here, on a death hoax forum, for all to see and read.  The message of love is still shallow in the minds of many.  We can't let the minds of many, outweigh the hearts of few.  Michael believes in love, love for all.  It's the heart that will outweigh the mind in the end.  Michael knew that long ago...that's why he fought for it, gave for it and eventually died for it.....love will conquer all. 

BeTheChange......The world may or may not get it the second time around.  It won't be for lack of trying on Michael's part....that's for sure! My hope and steadfast prayer is that the world will wake up to it's self-destruction.  The bent humanity has upon itself is scary.  In my heart, I know things will be better............it has to.  Thank you for your wonderful, thought provoking post....great as usual : )

Thank you for posting this video here.....it's a beautiful reminder of Michael's heart and soul. 

Blessings to all.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

An incredible video and also some amazingly eloquent comments here that I won't try to add to or improve on. Thanks guys!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Voice and mjj4ever...thanks for your kind words and for keeping L.O.V.E. alive :)

@WishingStar...
You added on to my post beautifully...thank you for sharing your thoughts.  I also believe that things have to get better...and they will.  The world will either wake up on its own...or have ice-cold water splashed on them while in slumber.  The former is much more refreshing  ;)

With L.O.V.E. always.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal