Taj Jackson Upset at Fans for Dissing Katherine
September 02, 2011, 03:02:21 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MICHAEL JACKSON'S NEPHEW TAJ ATTACKS "FANS" OVER TRIBUTE CONCERT CRITISMS

Friday, 02 September 2011    Written by Elliott Batte

Michael Jackson’s nephew Taj Jackson is the latest member of the family to become embroiled in the conflict over the Michael Forever Tribute Concert – this time slamming the irate fans who have labelled his grandmother, Katherine Jackson, as greedy.

Taj (on the left of 3T), real name Toriano Adaryll Jackson II, tweeted an impassioned plea to Jackson fans in the early hours of this morning against his uncle's fans who had made what he saw as personal attacks on members of his family. Clearly unhappy, he messaged and addressed some of his 30,000 Twitter followers and continued to argue with them until he decided to leave – even claiming he deleted some of the fans from his Twitter.

The tweet-tirade kicked-off at around 1:50am this morning, with the message:

“I learned the concept of fans from my uncle [Michael]. Sorry, you cannot call yourself a fan & attack MJ's mother or kids. That is not a fan.”

He received well over 100 re-tweets and replies from fans but, after some irate MJ die-hards disagreed, the tweets began to pour out. You can read the series of messages below.

“A fan can disagree and not like something,” Taj wrote, “but being hateful is not a fan of MJ. It goes against everything he stood for.”

“My uncle LOVED his fans and you guys gave him strength.”

“Maybe I shouldn't use the word "true" fans or "real" fans, I apologize. It just makes me so upset to know what my Grandma goes through.”

“My uncle thought of my Grandma as perfection. He admired her so much. And she loved him unconditionally.”

“Now I read comments like crazy Katherine or Greedy Katherine. or $$$$ Katherine. It is so disappointing.”

“You guys only hear 1/100 of the stuff that goes on around here.”

“I personally had to take a break from the "social" world because everything has been so twisted around.”

“Unfortunately hate and anger makes more noise than LOVE.”

“Sorry.. had to block a few "fans" :-)”

“Guys. You don't have to like me or agree with me. But at least learn the truth about me before you make judgements or call me nasty names.”

“Questioning my loyalty towards MJ. Really?”

“When the first allegations hit. Do you know who were the first people to fly overseas to be with and support MJ.”

Taj then logged off Twitter with the message: “Gotta go guys. LOVE.”

Taj’s old pop group 3T (consisting of him, Taryll Jackson and Tito Joseph Jackson) will be performing at the Michael Forever Tribute Concert, set to take place at Cardiff's Millennium Stadium on Saturday October 8th – and, like the rest of the acts on the bill, the band are expected to be receiving a fee for their appearance.

So, is Taj right to be angered by the way some fans have “attacked” members of his family over the controversial tribute concert? Or are the fans simply thinking of Michael when perhaps certain members of the family aren’t? Tell us what you think in the comment section below.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Sarahli

Re: Taj Jackson Upset at Fans for Dissing Katherine
September 02, 2011, 03:21:48 PM
I understand his anger because treating Michael's mother like some people have done and are still doing is very, extremely disrespectful especially since they absolutely don't know the whole story, far from it. And have they forgotten how much Michael loves his mother? They straightforward accuse and don't try to ponder and reflect. To not agree is okay, but being disrespectful no.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 02, 2011, 03:24:43 PM
"I learned the concept of fans from my uncle [Michael]. Sorry, you cannot call yourself a fan & attack MJ's mother or kids. That is not a fan.”

“A fan can disagree and not like something,” Taj wrote, “but being hateful is not a fan of MJ. It goes against everything he stood for.”

Perfectly said Taj. They say terrible things to the ones that Michael loves and adores but still dare to call themselves "fans". There's not a word called HATE in Michael's dictionary. Didn't you learn a thing from the man? The same goes with Murray too. They want him dead! But still these vicious, hateful people can call themselves as MJ fans?  :roll:  :evil: They know NOTHING about the MAN and they are no different than the MJ haters!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 02, 2011, 03:34:12 PM
It was heartbreaking to read the things that Taj and all of Michael’s family, especially his children and Katherine’s grandchildren had to witness.  All said by people who profess to love their uncle, brother son, what ever the relation.  She is MICHAEL’S MOTHER.  And he ADORED her, regardless of what these outsiders think.  It’s so disrespectful.  I know Taj must be feeling that he now knows what Michael must have felt when he was the victim of unrelenting personal attacks.  The “fans" are doing to Katherine what the media did to Michael.  So sad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

~Souza~

September 02, 2011, 06:09:30 PM
Same happened on MJJC when they attacked Katherine. Back got furious. The 'fans' don't get it, but they will one day and they will be ashamed of themselves. Taj is right and I am happy he addressed this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 02, 2011, 07:31:40 PM
Very well by Taj, be saying things by their name may not be that these people be called " fans " by Michael believe that they have the right to insult  Ms. Katherine
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 02, 2011, 09:07:26 PM
I agree. People need to understand that they are first and foremost family, despite whatever disagreements they've had (which are non of our business). There is a difference between stating your opinion and being rude.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

all4loveandbelieve

September 02, 2011, 09:42:48 PM
We all have one mother, which we love unconditionally. How dare fans beating down on that poor woman. What audacity to treat a woman and who is elderly in such a vicious manner. I honestly hope Michael does not read or see what these fans have done. I persay, that these are not true fans of Michael, if you love Michael you will love the mother, and respect her. She is such a sweet woman. We all have flaws, we are not all perfect, but foremost she is a human being. If she wants to do this tribute let her do it.

Does it occur to any of the fans that maybe she is trying to get occupied so she doesn't have to think what will be coming next?  As per Taj I applaud  you, you are a good grandson, protecting  your grandmother. Continue the good work. Blessings. to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

September 02, 2011, 10:41:28 PM
    It is sad but some people don’t have the wisdom to know when to keep quiet? In one of his songs Michael talked about being slandered and here his so-called fans slander his family, even his mother who birthed him into this world. Do they not understand that without Ms. Katherine there would have been no “King of Pop!”  Idle words, idle words, the bible has much to say about the words that proceed out of our mouths. It is wise for people including those on this site, to begin taking a hard look at what exactly they allow to come out of our mouths and their keyboards!!

God has much to say about our choice of words and is very explicit on the types of things we should and should not say. “But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.” (Matthew 12:36) Since we have to give an account of our words among other things, why aren’t we speaking the good things?Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.” (Matthew 12:33) The answer is because bitter people speak bitter things!  Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?” (James 3:11)
I pray that these slanderous people get their act together on this side of hell! Because God says, “the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.”  (Matthew 25:40) I’m going to pray for all the slanderous so-called fans because God says, “Vengeance is mine; I will repay.” (Hebrew 10:30)

[blink]Aldas, Beannu, Benedizione, Benediction, Bendicion, Bencao, Valsignelse, Zegen, Segen, Palaima,[/blink][/size] Blessings, my friends!
OnTheWingsOfLove

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

MashMike

September 03, 2011, 03:50:53 AM
I totally understand him. I dont like the idea of the tribute too  but i dont think it's  inappropriate to call Michael's mother who has always been the light of his life, the only woman whom he admired and trusted, greedy or crazy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

MJonmind

September 03, 2011, 04:07:21 AM
It's all about perspective. They think MJ's dead/murdered so NOTHING makes sense to them, so of course they're angry. But we know he's ALIVE so of course we can call them foolish and hateful, while smiling smugly. This is an ARG, with a puppetmaster Michael observing the reactions of people. A little tweaking of this or that brings a huge reaction from fans/us/public.  He literally has the world eating out of his hand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

September 03, 2011, 04:07:30 AM
John 8
but Jesus went to the Mount of Olives.   
At dawn he appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them.

The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group
4 and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery.
In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women.
Now what do you say?”
They were using this question as a trap,
in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger.
When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone
at her.”
Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there.
Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

11 “No one, sir,” she said.

“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 04:10:43 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

everlastinglove_MJ

September 03, 2011, 04:59:04 AM
Well said by Taj, he's right.

No matter what the reason behind the decision of each family member might be, you should have respect whether you are a fan or not.
Keep the faith.

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
September 03, 2011, 05:27:58 AM
Well that is just hypocritical...they call themselves one thing, fans, but then they do the opposite...which they lack in their actions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

MissG

September 03, 2011, 12:54:00 PM
No respect for the elderly people. What´s happening? Katherine Jackson is a kind woman, 80+ btw. Some fans behave like if they own Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal