SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Yes , diggyon purple is a beautiful color. But I love them all....

Here are some more PURPLE hoax-connections

- Prince's most popular song/album -  "Purple Rain" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
was released on June 25th 1984 - coincidence?? Don't think so!! Also the numerology of this date is: 2+5+6+1+9+84 = 35 ; 3+5 = 8 

- According to Billboard magazine, the album^^ spent 24 [888]consecutive weeks at #1 on the Billboard album charts (August 4, 1984 to January 18, 1985) becoming one of the top soundtracks ever.

-Purple Rain The Soundtrack was released along with the feature Film by the same name. The Movie “Purple Rain” with the Budget of $7 million grossed well over US$80 million at the box office and became a cult classic. - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

- Both James Brown & Whitney had purple outfits in their coffins;
- Michael had purple flowers (amongst others) both at the memorial and the funeral

Michael & Prince (The Artist ) 0-+>  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diggyon

James Brown has gloves in one picture an in the other picture they were gone.Even his hair looks different to me in these two pictures. That's strange! Hmmmm....... aother death hoax may be??/ :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

~Souza~

I am going to lock this, I asked a gazillion times to take this stuff to your Facebook or the blog here. People wear clothes! Those clothes are colored! Every single color you posted is in my closet and I wore them in the last 2 weeks: all of them! Threads like this make us look like lunatics. Same goes for the LMP thread which is all about LMP (open a LMP forum yourself if you want to discuss every bit of HER life, mostly completely unrelated to Michael) and the thread about the Elephant man can go to your Facebook too. This is NOT personal but I would like this forum to be about Michael Jackson and his hoax. And if you think you are on track, please do so on your Facebook page, not here. It's too much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions