goatTopic starter

ARNOLD KLEIN WILL NOT GIVE EVIDENCE
August 30, 2011, 09:19:08 AM
You will have to excuse me as i havent had time to provide a link but the BBC have reported that murrays lawyers will not be able use arnie kleins evidence regarding the injections he allegedly gave mj.Murrays defence team werwe hoping to use his evidence to suggest that kleins treatment lead to michael becoming the drug addicted frail old man that lead to his untimely death.Sorry if this has already been discussed.Love to all x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Re: ARNOLD KLEIN WILL NOT GIVE EVIDENCE
August 30, 2011, 09:34:03 AM
Here's the link:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lorela

August 30, 2011, 01:15:35 PM
How is that "not relevant"? OK, it is to me, but for someone who's wondering if MJ was murdered?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 30, 2011, 02:36:28 PM
ok they don't put you to sleep for routine dental work do they? why then would the dentist use propofol at all let alone after dental work? so someone clear this up for me please demeral is for pain and propofol anestetic right? why do they keep trying to interchange them in all of this? help me here if i am wrong please. :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal