Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Yes thankyou Bec, I am a new user here but actually I have been reading things on this website since last fall.  I have been watching this hoax for about a year on different hoax websites and youtube and facebook etc.   So, what you are saying is that the tribute concert is part of a set up or hoax mainly for the nonbelievers.  This is to awaken the nonbelievers.  If true, I think that is a great idea.  Michael is so intelligent.  I have total trust in the fact that he knows what he is doing and he is always 10 steps ahead.  This is truly "the greatest show on earth" and it is to teach us all how to be better.   It is truly magnificent.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

I feel so sorry for the non-believers.
they don' have a clue that this is all set up by Michael.
why would anyone attack his family? that is just showing Michael how they disrespect him.
Because one thing we do know is that through everything Michael Loves His Family.
it always seems that when people don't get what they want or what they demand they have to
get in the ATTACK MODE.

They need to leave his FAMILY ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE who made them the judge and jury.

They need to just sit back and ----- Watch The Greatest Show On Earth

bearhug

Love You More  :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is simply disgraceful to read from so-called 'fans', so there's the link but I'm not going to post the actual letter here.

SOOO SAD.

Modesty is a virtue.

I will perform the songs my fans want to hear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

bec

Back's warning via MJJC June 2, 2010:
Quote from: back
Sometimes when bands ASSume they are in unisome, at least one member will be attentive enough to realize they are actually offbeat. It is also a butter pill to swallow when that "imperfection" is pointed out.

For those what consider themselves sanctioned experts regarding the lives of a very large and famous FAMILY, perhaps your credentials need thorough autiong in order to find out just what went wrong. To put it nicely, there"s ignorance to reality, transfixion on sensationalism and much "assuming" of oneself into circles.

With the clapping being a little offkey, could an expert please tell me if Michael APPROVED of "THIS IS IT" the motion picture? That is since this narrative continues to surface and the band knows what he REALLY wanted.

Also, Respect is earned you say?

Well Levin, Anka, McClain, Branca, Botek and many more must be "EARNING" it in droves.

Aren't they?

Experts only please!

Also, let the experts tell us or at least attempt to dissect the differences between the vast amount of people "EARNING" it?

Even this website! wink

Respect doesn't come cheap, does it?

The qualifier for NOT earning it appears to be blood!

Threats are of no consequence in this day and age; at least that's what many believe.

But I promise, not only Mr. Taylor, but to those who sincerely believe in the ORIGINAL intent of this forum, if Katherine Jackson is not given her due respect, we are prepared to tranfer part of the burden we have to bear from these relentless insults right where it belongs. Sadly, most of the disdain originates from an UNLIKELY place! The more I think about it, the greater my agony elevates because I never though it would devolve to such a circumstance. The leadership could help us, but many appear to subliminally support it. Michael wouldn't WANT this I assure you. Me-me-me ness will lead some to the edge before they will open their eyes.

Real Talk!

Keep WATCHIN'.......

Hint hint.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~Topic starter

OMG! WTF??

Those 'fans' are out of their fucking minds!

Here is the letter. I will post it here so that whenever they try to delete and deny, a copy will be here for all to read:

An Open Letter to Michael Jackson’s Family
SEP 3
Posted by mjanwatch

In the early days after Michael Jackson’s death, most fans gave his family the benefit of the doubt as to whether or not they would behave respectfully and honorably, and would protect Michael’s children from the premature celebrity that cost him his own childhood. Now, with a series of fiascos generated by the Jackson family, the affection many fans could have had for them is at an end. We would like for the Jacksons to know exactly why so many fans have serious concerns.

To the Jackson family:

You should plan no more tribute concerts without the full cooperation and support of Michael Jackson’s Estate. However, it is unlikely that they will give you that cooperation and support – and particularly after the ill-conceived and badly timed proposed concert in Wales. Any sort of tribute concert should be left to the Estate to plan and execute – not you. It’s been stated that no less than thirteen Jacksons will either perform or attend the tribute concert. Since this has been advertised as a charity concert, you would be well-advised to give whatever you might earn for performing/attending, to the Estate to donate to charities that Michael supported.

You do not own the right to Michael’s name, image, nor likeness. The Estate does, and the executors are growing the Estate for Michael’s children – not for you. According to the Estate as it’s being managed, you are actually not allowed to use Michael’s name, image, nor likeness for any marketing schemes. You may remember Michael fondly as the brother, son, uncle, and cousin that he was, but please do so quietly, amongst yourselves.

There is no need for you to give tribute concerts for charities in Michael’s name, at all. Michael provided for charities generously, in his will.

There is no need for you to set up a trust fund for Michael’s children. The Estate IS their trust fund, and they will be some of the wealthiest people in the United States, without your help.

There is no need for you to attempt to preserve Michael’s legacy. He achieved his globally recognized legacy without you. In a professional sense, preserving his legacy is what the Estate is for, and they are doing just that. The best way you can protect the legacy of this great man, is to behave properly and respectfully, and to pursue your own lives and careers.

You seem not to comprehend the terms of Michael’s will, and your place in it – which is nowhere. Michael’s mother, Katherine, will continue to receive a generous stipend, but the Estate is not her money. It belongs to Michael’s children.

Michael Jackson’s fans are not your fans. If they had wanted to be fans of other Jackson family members, they would have done so when Michael was still alive. The fans are not an already-planted crop to be harvested by you, as an income for you, and their fandom does not transfer to the family automatically — if at all.

You continue to squabble amongst yourselves, but in a very public way. Please work out your differences in private, and refrain from tweeting your arguments for all to see. Your quarreling is undignified, and should be resolved within the privacy of the family.

You are not actually a dynasty, nor are you royalty with a kingdom. There is only one living Michael Jackson sibling with a high-level career. That is Janet, and she earned it. The rest of you would be wise to pursue your own projects and careers. Modesty is a virtue, and describing yourselves as a dynasty has become an embarrassment.

Michael’s wishes for the parenting of his children should be respected. He lost his own childhood due to premature celebrity, and he tried very hard to protect his children from that same loss. They are not bait, for any money-making enterprises of yours. They need to be loved and supervised until they are of the ages to make their own choices about whether or not to have public lives. The Jackson family can best preserve Michael’s legacy by raising his children according to his choices when alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I would actually support the 'You should plan no more tribute concerts without the full cooperation and support of Michael Jackson’s Estate.' Which is true, can't be denied as far as Michael is currently "dead".
The rest is  WTF??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

OMG! I can't believe that someone had the balls to write that garbage, especially the part about the Jacksons shouldn't call themselves a dynasty! Are they forgetting that the Jackson 5 had a very successful career? And even if they aren't fans of them, there is no need to be rude and hurtful. Obviously, they are forgetting Michael's message of L.O.V.E  /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

paula-c

OMG! WTF??

Those 'fans' are out of their fucking minds!

Here is the letter. I will post it here so that whenever they try to delete and deny, a copy will be here for all to read:

An Open Letter to Michael Jackson’s Family
SEP 3
Posted by mjanwatch

In the early days after Michael Jackson’s death, most fans gave his family the benefit of the doubt as to whether or not they would behave respectfully and honorably, and would protect Michael’s children from the premature celebrity that cost him his own childhood. Now, with a series of fiascos generated by the Jackson family, the affection many fans could have had for them is at an end. We would like for the Jacksons to know exactly why so many fans have serious concerns.

To the Jackson family:

You should plan no more tribute concerts without the full cooperation and support of Michael Jackson’s Estate. However, it is unlikely that they will give you that cooperation and support – and particularly after the ill-conceived and badly timed proposed concert in Wales. Any sort of tribute concert should be left to the Estate to plan and execute – not you. It’s been stated that no less than thirteen Jacksons will either perform or attend the tribute concert. Since this has been advertised as a charity concert, you would be well-advised to give whatever you might earn for performing/attending, to the Estate to donate to charities that Michael supported.

You do not own the right to Michael’s name, image, nor likeness. The Estate does, and the executors are growing the Estate for Michael’s children – not for you. According to the Estate as it’s being managed, you are actually not allowed to use Michael’s name, image, nor likeness for any marketing schemes. You may remember Michael fondly as the brother, son, uncle, and cousin that he was, but please do so quietly, amongst yourselves.

There is no need for you to give tribute concerts for charities in Michael’s name, at all. Michael provided for charities generously, in his will.

There is no need for you to set up a trust fund for Michael’s children. The Estate IS their trust fund, and they will be some of the wealthiest people in the United States, without your help.

There is no need for you to attempt to preserve Michael’s legacy. He achieved his globally recognized legacy without you. In a professional sense, preserving his legacy is what the Estate is for, and they are doing just that. The best way you can protect the legacy of this great man, is to behave properly and respectfully, and to pursue your own lives and careers.

You seem not to comprehend the terms of Michael’s will, and your place in it – which is nowhere. Michael’s mother, Katherine, will continue to receive a generous stipend, but the Estate is not her money. It belongs to Michael’s children.

Michael Jackson’s fans are not your fans. If they had wanted to be fans of other Jackson family members, they would have done so when Michael was still alive. The fans are not an already-planted crop to be harvested by you, as an income for you, and their fandom does not transfer to the family automatically — if at all.

You continue to squabble amongst yourselves, but in a very public way. Please work out your differences in private, and refrain from tweeting your arguments for all to see. Your quarreling is undignified, and should be resolved within the privacy of the family.

You are not actually a dynasty, nor are you royalty with a kingdom. There is only one living Michael Jackson sibling with a high-level career. That is Janet, and she earned it. The rest of you would be wise to pursue your own projects and careers. Modesty is a virtue, and describing yourselves as a dynasty has become an embarrassment.

Michael’s wishes for the parenting of his children should be respected. He lost his own childhood due to premature celebrity, and he tried very hard to protect his children from that same loss. They are not bait, for any money-making enterprises of yours. They need to be loved and supervised until they are of the ages to make their own choices about whether or not to have public lives. The Jackson family can best preserve Michael’s legacy by raising his children according to his choices when alive.

! Shit ! To create these people? They think they are the administrators of the life and money from Michael and his family? I have to confess that i had never been interested in club of fanatics or that kind of thing,.. thank God that lack of respect :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i really can't describe how angry i am after reading this letter, how did they say it "MODESTY IS A VIRTUE"? they write it but it doesn't count for them i guess.
I didn't like the word fan, now even less, because it's short for fanatic, but for them it's a really good name isn't?
They never new the man and i think they never will .....they only new his music, they hear him say things in the past but never really listened to what he has to say, otherwise they would.nt be attacking the family or more importend His Mother, who he loved and still loves.
I was thinking if they even considered Michael could read this, will they think Michael would be happy with this trash.
So no sorry for this fanatics for me,  >:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJ

What nerve! >:(
To express their confusion about the controversies around the Michael Forever Tribute, which are caused by the controversial news reports from different – and some probably not reliable– sources is comprehensible, though this letter is full of prejudiced assumptions and accusations and it is a shameful insult to the Jackson family. How did they have the nerve to own the right to decide what the Jackson family should do or shouldn’t do? It’s like they claim to have some sort of power. We don’t know of the family’s reasons behind decisions and we RESPECT that. They should do the same, though the letter shows the opposite, which is such a shame.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbZ9uCQW1Hk&ob=av2e [/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
These so called fans are no different than MJ haters. All they do is to spread hate. They hate MJ's family, they hate us, they hate hate hate... They think that they love Michael but they learned nothing from him and they know nothing about him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

This is simply disgraceful to read from so-called 'fans', so there's the link but I'm not going to post the actual letter here.

MAN! Wow... there gonna be some very long faces upon reveal. I hope they salted n peppered those words because they're going to have to eat them.

Michael clearly saw this coming... what about his fan base caused him to create such a giant sting operation to catch them in the act of such blind hypocracy?

Although I think I can answer my own question... the treatment of Ms. Katherine and other Jackson Family members on MJJC. This is back's vendetta come to fruition. He warned them... they failed to heed. Soon they will suffer the consequences.

I agree with you Bec.. What on earth? If it wasn't for Katherine and Joe Michael wouldn't have been here. I do not condone the beating Joe gave Michael, but if Joe did not push Michael he wouldn't have been the King he is today. This goes with his brothers.These fans are evil pure evil, who died and made them in charge of what the family should do or not do. Katherine is in her mid eighties, she is an elderly woman who is taking care of the children mean time,she deserves a big respect.  WTF?? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
I agree with you Allforloveandbelieve.   Hopefully they will learn a lesson about love from this.  They think they are protecting Michael because they think he is dead but showing disrespect etc. will not help.  It just makes things worse.  Hopefully this is a hoax within a hoax and they will learn from it.  If so, Michael is truly a GENIUS.  You can see people's true character when a tragedy occurs or something goes wrong.  You see who stays by you and your family etc. and who doesn't.  The truth will eventually come out.   penguin/   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

paula-c

i really can't describe how angry i am after reading this letter, how did they say it "MODESTY IS A VIRTUE"? they write it but it doesn't count for them i guess.
I didn't like the word fan, now even less, because it's short for fanatic, but for them it's a really good name isn't?
They never new the man and i think they never will .....they only new his music, they hear him say things in the past but never really listened to what he has to say, otherwise they would.nt be attacking the family or more importend His Mother, who he loved and still loves.
I was thinking if they even considered Michael could read this, will they think Michael would be happy with this trash.
So no sorry for this fanatics for me,  >:(

I have also mentioned before, i don't like this word, neither its meaning

Fanaticism is a passion that is exacerbated, excessive and persistent, particularly towards religious or political cause, or a pastime or hobby. It consists of a passionate and unconditional adhesion to a cause, an unrestrained enthusiasm and persistent obsession towards certain topics in stubborn way, sometimes indiscriminate and violent. Fanaticism may refer to any belief that is akin to a person or group. In extreme cases in which fanaticism overcomes rationality, can reach extremes dangerous and kill human beings or imprison them, and may include the desire to unconditional impose a belief as symptom, considered good for the fan or a group of them.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

From the bottom of my heart I truly hope if that horrid letter reaches ANYONE in the Jackson family, Michael included of course, they know that the contents in that letter are not the thoughts of every fan. I know for one I do NOT agree with that letter. We are just fans, in no way shape, form or fashoin do we have any right to say anything to anyone else on what they should do or act or think.

The person or fan group that wrote that should have thought of all of the fans not just themselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions