bec

Re: TIAI August 29
September 01, 2011, 10:18:29 AM
@minuminu, your only purpose upon signing up at this board is to heckle TS. Someday, perhaps soon, you are going to feel very foolish. I almost feel sorry for you, really.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

September 01, 2011, 10:32:25 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@minuminu, your only purpose upon signing up at this board is to heckle TS. Someday, perhaps soon, you are going to feel very foolish. I almost feel sorry for you, really.
i hope so..! really. bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 01, 2011, 10:35:07 AM
quote of bec :

Fourth, if the FBI is involved, why would TS expose this publicly on the internet?  Again, look at the Elvis case.  Why does Linda's website publicly expose the fact that government agents helped Elvis in the past and recently?  Is Linda's website putting anyone in danger?  No.  Why not?  Because the general public has never heard of her website; and of the few who do see it, many still don't believe it.  Same for this MJ hoax website.  It is not getting millions of hits a day (not yet, anyway    ).  Few are watching, most of which are merely forum members here; and even some of those don't believe what I am saying about the FBI.

of course, and who is going to make a case for a gang of crazies who say that MJ is alive, "if you don't say the media will not be able to be truth"!!! lolol/

I didn't say that, paula, that's a TS quote.

This is what i said i ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 01, 2011, 10:37:34 AM
@paula, no you said "quote of bec", should be "quote of TS".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

September 01, 2011, 10:41:00 AM
i hope so..! really. bearhug

If you really felt that way you would be coming here with an open mind. As it is, you have walked in with an attitude and a chip on your shoulder, mind tightly shut, thinking you have all the answers, in an attempt to spread your negativity and propaganda and start shit. You could add a thousand smileys to your posts and they still wouldn't stop the obvious agenda from leaking through.

Move on minuminu, if you have nothing but negativity to spout you're on the wrong site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

September 01, 2011, 10:42:47 AM
quote of bec :

Fourth, if the FBI is involved, why would TS expose this publicly on the internet?  Again, look at the Elvis case.  Why does Linda's website publicly expose the fact that government agents helped Elvis in the past and recently?  Is Linda's website putting anyone in danger?  No.  Why not?  Because the general public has never heard of her website; and of the few who do see it, many still don't believe it.  Same for this MJ hoax website.  It is not getting millions of hits a day (not yet, anyway    ).  Few are watching, most of which are merely forum members here; and even some of those don't believe what I am saying about the FBI.

of course, and who is going to make a case for a gang of crazies who say that MJ is alive, "if you don't say the media will not be able to be truth"!!! lolol/

I didn't say that, paula, that's a TS quote.

This is what i said i ...

I mean, if the said TS your making an appointment of ts and the rest will say i, i confused ... :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 01, 2011, 10:52:46 AM
Don't cry Paula, your English is pretty rough. You're misplacing the pronouns so I can't follow what you're trying to say. Please don't be offended. Sometimes I have an easier time then others understanding your posts, but this time you've left me dizzy, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

September 01, 2011, 10:56:10 AM
Don't cry Paula, your English is pretty rough. You're misplacing the pronouns so I can't follow what you're trying to say. Please don't be offended. Sometimes I have an easier time then others understanding your posts, but this time you've left me dizzy, lol.
:P :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 01, 2011, 11:12:10 AM
When Michael comes back it will not matter a hoot if, and how long people have believed in TS, Front, etc. Everyone will have him back, not just an exclusive club.  8-)

Some nasty comments abound considering it's all for L.O.V.E.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 01, 2011, 11:26:29 AM
You don't think it will matter that people have called TS a fake, a fraud, and a manipulator?

I think it will matter... if only in their own conscience.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

September 01, 2011, 12:19:22 PM
I'm undecided on whether it will be 2011 or 2012. Souza and Bec made some pretty valid points. I think it is very possible that Bams day is closely connected to the trial. It just seems logical that the Bams couldn't happen too far away from the trial because the trial keeps this whole saga fresh in the public's mind and unless Murray is found not guilty, I find it hard to believe Michael would let an innocent person go to jail (but that could be a whole other meaning in itself so who knows). Also, the doomsday stuff in 2012 might be too much of a distraction for people to fully understand Michael's message.

But then I think, since when is Michael going to do something that we think is logical. It would be completely unexpected if he Bam(ed?  lolol/) after all of the hooplah had died down. Everyone one is thinking the world is going to end and then BAM Michael comes back  :lol: That would be a much happier ending. So I'm still unsure. All I know, is that whenever Bams day is I'm going to get my party on  party/ party/  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

September 01, 2011, 02:56:59 PM
I have a bit of a problem with linking MJ to a dinosaur! Ok, extinct may be like 'dead', but to refer to someone as a dinosaur is to allude to them being old, out-of-touch, 'stuck in the dark ages', living in the past - all of which the superbly innovative MJ is anything but!  lolol/

:lol: I don't think it was meant to be taken THAT seriously. :mrgreen:
Besides , when I think of dinosaurs I think of fierce ! Rawr! :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 02, 2011, 12:11:45 AM
Paula sometimes your english leaves me just speechless, it's soooo cute  bearhug

It's a good thing that you can understand english so well though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 02, 2011, 01:12:54 AM
Paula I always understand what you are saying, and appreciate your posts! You do sometimes use "he" for a girl and "she" for a man though! Those pronouns! crash/ :lol:

When Michael comes back it will not matter a hoot if, and how long people have believed in TS, Front, etc. Everyone will have him back, not just an exclusive club.  8-)

Some nasty comments abound considering it's all for L.O.V.E.  :?

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." Arthur Schopenhauer

After BAM there will again be furious debate around the world on Michael Jackson, and eventually the truth about him will be known by all, and people will all act like they were never in the camp of doubters and haters. Mob mentality for the majority who don't seek/dig for truth for themselves but accept  what is told them without questioning. This reminds me of the parable Jesus told about workers in the field:

For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard. And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard. And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace, And said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their way. Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise. And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle? They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive. So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first. And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny. But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny. And when they had received it, they murmured against the goodman of the house, Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day. But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny? Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee. Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good? So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

— Matthew 20:1–16, King James Version

Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 01:17:28 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 02, 2011, 10:41:11 AM
@Paula don't get discouraged, your English is great. It is always a little confusing when learning a new language, I am learning one right now.

My gut is telling me 2011 but I am still thinking about 2012 since it has come up a lot throughout the hoax. However, I just can't get that autograph out of my head even though it said July.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions