~Souza~

Re: TIAI August 29
August 31, 2011, 11:17:52 PM
I still think 2011 is BAM year. I know it's getting shorter and shorter, but I also remember TS redirecting to something about 2012 being too late. I will see if I can find it. 2011 seems to fit, much happening this year, not so much next year. Murray will either be a free man or in 'jail'. What else?
Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 11:28:38 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 31, 2011, 11:25:34 PM
Found it thanks to Lil Wendy; redirect for Jan. 27, 2011:

Quote from: ~Souza~
Quote from: PureLove
Hmm Marlon wrote 2011 will be a peaceful year, so I think that means we are not going to have Michael back in 2011. Coz when he gets back, the world is going to be shaked up, everyone will be shocked. And we will begin with his command. So I don't think that it would be very peaceful when he gets back. 2012 can be the year for a comeback. But who knows...

I disagree. There is more and more fighting in de world, which will get worse even more. If this year is gonna be peaceful, something needs to change first and the world needs a wake-up call. A call for revolution can be peaceful too. No joy without a change of tides. People will be shocked by his return, but that doesn't mean they get violent. They will be baffled and it needs to settle down and people will need some time to accept and take it in. I think a lot depends on the way he bams and what he will say or do. I have the feeling that he will return somewhere this year. I don't know why, it's just a gut feeling. 2012 is surely still a possibility, most likely if the trial needs to be played out, but somehow this year seems to be destined to be an interesting year.

Besides that I think that 2012 will be too late, for the reason that I think TPTB will use the fear for the end of the world that year that people have, to take over complete control. We already see it starting with the birds falling out of the sky, the dead fish and what else, plus all the strange climate changes and natural disasters that follow each other up too quick lately. I think there is an evil agenda for 2012 and I think Mike knows more about it than some would have wanted him to know. Pretty much why I think he had to be taken down. So to make the people aware of what is happening, he should return this year. Just see how long it took most people on here to accept the reasons, it will take time for the general public to accept and digest as well. That is why I think 2012 is too late. But time will tell I guess. I'm sure he knows what he's doing.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I do see that I also say that 2012 is still a possibility, but overall my post is pretty much about 2011 being BAM year and 2012 being too late. But you never know with TS, he might have redirected to it for a complete different reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 31, 2011, 11:36:31 PM
The white rabbit also stands for a magician's trick and for Propofol, dancing with the white rabbit. Alice in wonderland was a side tangent.

It's not dumb or awkward to say the white rabbit stood for the year of the rabbit/2011 at all. That's perfectly legitimate. 2011 is/has been a big year.

I never heard rabbit is used for Proforol. It is Milk that is used for Proforol in this hoax. Rabbit is also about the magician but in the hoax rabbit directly refers to Alice in Wonderland and the rabbit hole. At least that's what I know.

I still think 2011 is BAM year. I know it's getting shorter and shorter, but I also remember TS redirecting to something about 2012 being too late. I will see if I can find it. 2011 seems to fit, much happening this year, not so much next year. Murray will either be a free man or in 'jail'. What else?

The end of 2011 is soon enough. We'll wait and see but I go with 2012.   :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
August 31, 2011, 11:39:42 PM
No of course it's not dumb. Many thought that it was about the year 2011. That wasn't only because of the rabbit year but also because of "See you in July 2011" signature of Michael.

Yeah that's true.

The white rabbit also stands for a magician's trick and for Propofol, dancing with the white rabbit. Alice in wonderland was a side tangent.

It's not dumb or awkward to say the white rabbit stood for the year of the rabbit/2011 at all. That's perfectly legitimate. 2011 is/has been a big year.

Oh yeah, Criss Angel had that on his poster for his Believe Show...but how does the rabbit stand for Propofol?

True, because the Murray trial might go for at least 6 weeks or something, I think it was said in an article, and by the time that finishes there might not be anything else to do within the hoax, that's probably why the trial keeps on getting delayed because it has to be closer to the BAM.

Here is the redirect You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 11:51:47 PM by use_your_illusion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

bec

September 01, 2011, 12:03:49 AM
Propofol recreationally is known as "dancing with the white rabbit".

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login say even medical professionals can get hooked on the drug because when used at lower doses, propofol produces a semi-conscious state, leaving many high or even giddy. Some doctors have dubbed it "dancing with the white rabbit."[/size][/font]

[/size]Propofol: Dancing witha “White Rabbit”
By C.F. Ward, M.D.
I tend to think that most practicing anesthesiologists skim over educational
pieces about drug diversion and addiction the way the general citizenry
ignore descriptions of tax-evasion techniques.... (cont. & etc.)

Anesthetists and users say propofol can bring a brief but captivating high as the sedation wears off. Some call the habit, "dancing with a white rabbit," referring to the drug's color and hallucinogens of the 1960s. Others call it "pronapping," because the drug induces a short rest for medical personnel between long shifts.[/size][/font]

I have always believed this hoax is linked to Murray and this trial so I'm going to have to stick with that and say I'm with Souza on 2011.

But then maybe I'm just weary of getting hyped up and then getting eased down, and 2012 might as well feel like forever. How do you push on past trial? Trial is the perfect opportunity... seems tailor made. It's a great platform upon which to reach a global audience.
Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 12:10:38 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

September 01, 2011, 02:24:43 AM

I have always believed this hoax is linked to Murray and this trial so I'm going to have to stick with that and say I'm with Souza on 2011.

But then maybe I'm just weary of getting hyped up and then getting eased down, and 2012 might as well feel like forever. How do you push on past trial? Trial is the perfect opportunity... seems tailor made. It's a great platform upon which to reach a global audience.

Bec, it has always been about Murray and the trial hasn't it? I remember being shocked and puzzled right at the start by the way NOTHING seemed to be happening about arresting and locking up this man!  And the way no-one, the media or the general public in my own life seemed to be concerned.  If MJ had 'just died' I could understand that lack of concern. But yes, Murray was the bait that got me hooked and he's been the line that has held everything else together, the constant thread throughout the months and years. The way MJ was insistent that this was a man who he trusted with his life, The Court of Last Resort - Conrad Murray episode, the way every time the man opens his mouth, MJ's words come out .....!

I know I keep saying it, but the trial may yet be delayed again - and on into 2012 - if that's the plan!

The trouble with this being hooked and reeled in malarky is that we can't see the 'line', so we never know how close we are to being 'let off the hook', or indeed, having our brains smashed!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 01, 2011, 02:56:45 AM
Bec, it has always been about Murray and the trial hasn't it? I remember being shocked and puzzled right at the start by the way NOTHING seemed to be happening about arresting and locking up this man!  And the way no-one, the media or the general public in my own life seemed to be concerned.  If MJ had 'just died' I could understand that lack of concern. But yes, Murray was the bait that got me hooked and he's been the line that has held everything else together, the constant thread throughout the months and years. The way MJ was insistent that this was a man who he trusted with his life, The Court of Last Resort - Conrad Murray episode, the way every time the man opens his mouth, MJ's words come out .....!

I know I keep saying it, but the trial may yet be delayed again - and on into 2012 - if that's the plan!

The trouble with this being hooked and reeled in malarky is that we can't see the 'line', so we never know how close we are to being 'let off the hook', or indeed, having our brains smashed!!
I had sort of been taking it like a carrot dangling in front of us while leading us on, but the fishing line reeling us in is even better. That's why the false possible Bam dates from TS.

My gut feeling is that MJ will BAM right on or around Dec. 21, 2012 because the world is expecting something crazy doomsday to happen and are going to be mega freaked out. Plus the media and writers are going to be going nuts next year with Mayan predictions of the end of the world. It's going to be a MAJOR theme around the world. That's not including throwing Revelation prophecy into the mix.

Bec quoted:
Researchers and addiction experts say even medical professionals can get hooked on the drug because when used at lower doses, propofol produces a semi-conscious state, leaving many high or even giddy. Some doctors have dubbed it "dancing with the white rabbit."[/size][/font]

Anesthetists and users say propofol can bring a brief but captivating high as the sedation wears off. Some call the habit, "dancing with a white rabbit," referring to the drug's color and hallucinogens of the 1960s. Others call it "pronapping," because the drug induces a short rest for medical personnel between long shifts.[/size][/font]
MJ must have known about this other genius name for Propofol while writing his script. This 'white rabbit' leads us on a merry nonsensical chase around the death-scene bedroom and hospital; and also around emergency, medical, legal and media experts. The mad hatter teaparty comes to mind. albino/
Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 02:59:23 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 01, 2011, 04:13:37 AM
Anyway paris is just a girl..and 2012 its too late.
TS i really hope you're having fun....
STUDY PEACE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 01, 2011, 06:38:41 AM
STUDY PEACE.

You are starting to annoy me BIG TIME.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

September 01, 2011, 07:49:54 AM
I still think a 2011 BAM is possible and that the 2012 talk might be a distraction or something.  Like, make us think it'll happen next year and focus on that then...BAM! 

Although, back in the early days of TIAI (late 2009), there were a couple re-directs about 2012 - the first one was about the 2012 movie (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) and there was this re-direct about 2012 as well - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - talking about the parallels of the hoax and the movie.  So it could've been hints as to the return time, as opposed to just parallels.

And thanks to Lilwendy for tracking the re-directs. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

September 01, 2011, 07:50:59 AM
STUDY PEACE.

This is just pure ignorance. 2012 is going to be an interesting (eye opening) year for minuminu..  lolol/

And she really should STUDY PEACE so that she knows what she is referring to.. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

angel

September 01, 2011, 08:23:49 AM
TS, I take this moment (pre-stampede) to restate my appreciation.  You are the stability in this journey, consistent, standing the test of time, laying down the tracks of this adventure.  Michael is blessed to have such a stedfast and true friend.  Eventually, all eyes will be opened.  Sometimes it just takes a minute to adjust to truth; while some of it doesn't seem to make sense, it makes faith.  L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 01, 2011, 09:28:54 AM
quote of bec :

Fourth, if the FBI is involved, why would TS expose this publicly on the internet?  Again, look at the Elvis case.  Why does Linda's website publicly expose the fact that government agents helped Elvis in the past and recently?  Is Linda's website putting anyone in danger?  No.  Why not?  Because the general public has never heard of her website; and of the few who do see it, many still don't believe it.  Same for this MJ hoax website.  It is not getting millions of hits a day (not yet, anyway    ).  Few are watching, most of which are merely forum members here; and even some of those don't believe what I am saying about the FBI.

of course, and who is going to make a case for a gang of crazies who say that MJ is alive, "if you don't say the media will not be able to be truth"!!! lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 01, 2011, 09:36:51 AM
STUDY PEACE.

This is just pure ignorance. 2012 is going to be an interesting (eye opening) year for minuminu..  lolol/

And she really should STUDY PEACE so that she knows what she is referring to.. :roll:
Really :D i hope so! fresse/ :?  lolol/
Always Love bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 01, 2011, 10:16:38 AM
quote of bec :

Fourth, if the FBI is involved, why would TS expose this publicly on the internet?  Again, look at the Elvis case.  Why does Linda's website publicly expose the fact that government agents helped Elvis in the past and recently?  Is Linda's website putting anyone in danger?  No.  Why not?  Because the general public has never heard of her website; and of the few who do see it, many still don't believe it.  Same for this MJ hoax website.  It is not getting millions of hits a day (not yet, anyway    ).  Few are watching, most of which are merely forum members here; and even some of those don't believe what I am saying about the FBI.

of course, and who is going to make a case for a gang of crazies who say that MJ is alive, "if you don't say the media will not be able to be truth"!!! lolol/

I didn't say that, paula, that's a TS quote.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions