Re: NANCY GRACE TO FACE JUDGES ON "DWTS"
August 31, 2011, 05:03:29 PM
I`m sorry but I can`t focus on the results of Google, to tired  fresse/ , can you guys fill me in : who is Nancy Grace and what does she have to do with MJ ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

August 31, 2011, 10:34:40 PM
I just remembered this article, Katherine is a fan of DWTS.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
10/22/2009 1:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine, Jermaine, and La Toya were invited to attend Tuesday's show for a special tribute to Michael Jackson -- and even though we're told Katherine didn't want to go at first, she loved it so much she requested tickets for Monday.

As for the Jackson family favorites ... it's a three-way tie between Kelly Osbourne, Maya, and Donny Osmond.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I wonder if she'll watch this season.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 01, 2011, 12:40:21 AM
I'm sorry Gina but this not apply to all men.This is not about a men-woman relationship,I was talking about judging the way Nancy looks.It doesent matter if she is fat,short,ugly or dam beautiful.May I remember you all that Michael was friend with many tipes of people that were not exactly beautiful,acodring to some??????
How about Dave Dave,OMG I cant imagine the pain this boy went true when he was burned :( .But Michael didnt look at his face,but at his PAIN  :cry: .
If Nancy Grace is "FAT " :( ,how come Michael married the FAT COW Debbie Rowe(how many of Michael 's fans call her)who is not exactly beautiful,tell me GINA???????Why didnt he married an PERFECT BODY WOMAN OR AN AMERICAN NEXT TOP MODEL??????
For all men is all about HOW YOU LOOK or for some????????
I will tell you NO,because now I know 2 MEN who doesent think that way:MICHAEL AND MY HUSBAND,and I'm PROUD OF BOTH OF THEM!!!!!! respect/

So we should try to be friends with NG because she's a fat person  :?:

I don't understand what you are trying to say but I'm going to ask you to stop using all caps in your posts. You seem to be screaming every word you post.
Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 12:45:51 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

September 01, 2011, 12:51:15 AM
I have a new nickname for NG: Fatty Disgrace. I'll call her that from now on.

Mind that I have nothing against fat people, although I think it would be better for their own health to eat less and excercise more (unless there is some illness involved that makes it impossible). But Fatty Disgrace gets NO love from me. NONE whatsoever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 01, 2011, 01:06:03 AM
I'm sorry Gina but this not apply to all men.This is not about a men-woman relationship,I was talking about judging the way Nancy looks.It doesent matter if she is fat,short,ugly or dam beautiful.May I remember you all that Michael was friend with many tipes of people that were not exactly beautiful,acodring to some??????
How about Dave Dave,OMG I cant imagine the pain this boy went true when he was burned :( .But Michael didnt look at his face,but at his PAIN  :cry: .
If Nancy Grace is "FAT " :( ,how come Michael married the FAT COW Debbie Rowe(how many of Michael 's fans call her)who is not exactly beautiful,tell me GINA???????Why didnt he married an PERFECT BODY WOMAN OR AN AMERICAN NEXT TOP MODEL??????
For all men is all about HOW YOU LOOK or for some????????
I will tell you NO,because now I know 2 MEN who doesent think that way:MICHAEL AND MY HUSBAND,and I'm PROUD OF BOTH OF THEM!!!!!! respect/

So we should try to be friends with NG because she's a fat person  :?:

I don't understand what you are trying to say but I'm going to ask you to stop using all caps in your posts. You seem to be screaming every word you post.

I can't believe this  :(,I can't believe you just said that!!!! :o
How can you JUDGE a person if she/he is fat or no? Is this what you had learned in 2 years of investigation? At this moment I really hope Michael would not see this what you just said,he would be very disappointed, because please dont forget that here on this forum are present any tipe of people,including ME ,and I'm not exactly CONGENIALITY :lol:!!!!!!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 01, 2011, 01:06:34 AM
Souza, I love it!

I don't care what body type Fatty Disgrace is sporting, she is still a mean, wretched, hideous, fat hag. And so long as she is fat and clearly self conscious about it, I shall feel nary a twinge of guilt when I call her by her perfectly suitable new nickname.

Fatty Disgrace maybe ought to get out and play with her kids a little more, instead of sitting vigil over the voodoo doll of her next targets remaining public life. You know they say a positive attitude contributes to a good sense of self esteem and a healthy body weight. In the case of Fatty Disgrace, we can clearly see the reverse is true as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

September 01, 2011, 01:12:56 AM
I have a new nickname for NG: Fatty Disgrace. I'll call her that from now on.

Mind that I have nothing against fat people, although I think it would be better for their own health to eat less and excercise more (unless there is some illness involved that makes it impossible). But Fatty Disgrace gets NO love from me. NONE whatsoever.

And before anyone jumps to conclusions: that is NOT because she's fat, but because her foul mouth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 01, 2011, 01:27:56 AM
Nancy Grace has a surprising secret weapon in her armor when she hits the ballroom - some Michael Jackson-inspired moves. :shock:

"I grew up watching 'Soul Train' and 'American Bandstand,' doing everything I thought Michael Jackson was doing, so I'm gonna try to parlay all that knowledge on to the dance floor," the HLN host told Access Hollywood Live's Kit Hoover earlier this week

I just read this on Yahoo news. Say what now??? I find this hoax ish.

Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 01:30:48 AM by starlight30
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 01, 2011, 02:08:36 AM
Nancy Grace has a surprising secret weapon in her armor when she hits the ballroom - some Michael Jackson-inspired moves. :shock:

"I grew up watching 'Soul Train' and 'American Bandstand,' doing everything I thought Michael Jackson was doing, so I'm gonna try to parlay all that knowledge on to the dance floor," the HLN host told Access Hollywood Live's Kit Hoover earlier this week

Is she crazy???  ::P ::P ::P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

September 01, 2011, 02:30:29 AM
I`m sorry but I can`t focus on the results of Google, to tired  fresse/ , can you guys fill me in : who is Nancy Grace and what does she have to do with MJ ?
Please someone just tell me about Nancy Grace ... who is she and how is she linked with Mj case ??
Its hard to keep up with hte news here in Romania , thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 01, 2011, 02:40:11 AM

WHAAAT :shock: ????!
 crash/

@APPLEHEAD please don't be upset bearhug
@Flavia  Nancy Grace is some sort of journalist or report who spoke badly about Michael. That's why we don't love her very much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 01, 2011, 03:01:19 AM
Thanks for answering ....
But how is she linked with the case, I mean what is she in america, why do people listen to her and makes her important in MJ case? why her voices is bigger then other`s journalists from the states?
In a few lines, just what did she say ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 01, 2011, 04:10:10 AM

There you go GIRL,you know what the Good Times were.The OLD and GOOD TIMES when we had REAL TALENT ,not what we have today :(.I think you Loved Michael back then,and you just wished to be the girl who was on the floor wih him :lol:,starting 2:45 elvis_/,at American Bastand in 1979.

MICHAEL JACKSON & The Jacksons-Shake Your Body- at American Bandstand 1979
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU8YOnaOCa0[/youtube]

Who knows what Michael planned for this Hoax,maybe Nancy is part of his plan,and she just had to play the BAD part,you know with BAD GUYS and GIRLS like Martin Bashir,Thome Thome and Diane Diamond :o?????
You never know,just like in Megamind movie ,where the Bad Guys ,turn out to be the Good ones  in the END????? :shock:

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 01, 2011, 07:18:45 AM
Thanks for answering ....
But how is she linked with the case, I mean what is she in america, why do people listen to her and makes her important in MJ case? why her voices is bigger then other`s journalists from the states?
In a few lines, just what did she say ?

She is an evil woman, I don't think she has anything good to say not just about Michael but about anyone. She likes to think that she knows everything about the justice system and what should happen to others. She's not very tactic on her opinion and rubs everyone the wrong way. I have watched clips of her saying some very nasty things about Michael and condemning him before he even started his day in court. She has the likes of someone who doesn't care about anyone's feelings and she shoves her opinions down their throat, regardless if it's the entire (or half for that matter) truth or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions