Hey,

maybe some of you already knew that but I was quite SHOCKED as i came across this video this morning: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It is supposed to be Amy's last interview and she clearly says in her own words that she refused joining this evil's circle. Also, I heard on Tv that no drugs had been found in her dead bodies. Could she really be another victim of them?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

son

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey,

maybe some of you already knew that but I was quite SHOCKED as i came across this video this morning: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It is supposed to be Amy's last interview and she clearly says in her own words that she refused joining this evil's circle. Also, I heard on Tv that no drugs had been found in her dead bodies. Could she really be another victim of them?

Seems arbitrary to me. No one's favorite artist is EVER a part of the Illuminati.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey,

This is a very old video from 2004 I think, NOT her last interview.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

It's hard to get your own songs out in the beginning, because the record companies are concerned they won't sell. That comes with time, normally, as they earn your trust to write hit songs.

Shame the autopsy report came back, that she was binge drinking. Alcoholism KILLS, especially binge drinkers fastest.

This is why I don't live in Hollywierd - I only visit it. It's a madhouse, made up of tourists anymore, these days.
Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 02:13:11 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal