bec

Re: JIM CARREY: I LOVE YOU......I DO!!!!!
August 27, 2011, 09:44:30 PM
I'm still with Souza.

Jim Carey and this video message have nothing to do with the hoax.

The 6 Degrees of Separation is exactly what I was going to bring up.

I work at a place that has a very hoaxy name. I won't say what it is due to privacy reasons but if I said it many would flip out and think I was connected to the hoax somehow just because of the name.

Step back and refocus. You need more then ONE connection to call it a clue. Three or four connections means you're really on to something. ONE connection is a legitimate coincidence. (Yes, they do exist. The grade school near my home plants Sunflowers every year. They are not in on the hoax. I guarantee it.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

August 27, 2011, 09:45:07 PM
@SEHF: lmfao.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 28, 2011, 12:16:28 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
MJ is dressed up as Jim Carrey!!!!! OH MAI GAD!!!!!

OH MY GOD  :lol: :lol: :lol:,you are funny as hell!!!!!! lolol/

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

August 28, 2011, 12:03:05 PM
Don't tell me that you guys think that Michael disguised himself  as Jim Carrey.. This is a little far fedged. From the start I said there was no relation to the hoax. It doesn't mean that he used few words that Michael uses, he is in the hoax. Up to now if we add all the people we thought were in the hoax, it is all of the USA.. Imagine that, what would happen someone will bound to talk.. I think we should focus more on investigating new aspect of this hoax. I thank Applehead to post this video of Jim Carrey, at least he made us laugh. He is a very good actor and a comedian, but unfortunetaly not in the hoax. blessings to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

August 28, 2011, 01:53:22 PM
Don't tell me that you guys think that Michael disguised himself  as Jim Carrey.. This is a little far fedged. From the start I said there was no relation to the hoax. It doesn't mean that he used few words that Michael uses, he is in the hoax. Up to now if we add all the people we thought were in the hoax, it is all of the USA.. Imagine that, what would happen someone will bound to talk.. I think we should focus more on investigating new aspect of this hoax. I thank Applehead to post this video of Jim Carrey, at least he made us laugh. He is a very good actor and a comedian, but unfortunetaly not in the hoax. blessings to all.

It seems I have to repeat myself :?.Nobody here said Jim is in THE HOAX,I just did a COMPARISON.And even if he was I dont see the problem here geek/.One has to be very naive to believe Michael pulled this BIG HOAX BY HIMSELF  :roll:.Somebody has to be,no  :lol: elvis_/ ?

LOVE
Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 06:34:06 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 28, 2011, 01:58:08 PM
TheRunningGirl,
Remember this little Riddle from Back? It is nice to know that it was inspired by the Riddler, the role Michael “had previously opted hard to land but was ignored for”!

I personally don't believe that MJ tried that hard to be the Riddler, that it was more him making a statement about the character connections and perhaps setting up some hoax details. Remember in MIB 2, where MJ the agent says, "What about that part you promised me Zed", or something like that. It's like it's part of an inside joke or something. Personally I think MJ is too big potatoes to be acting in regular movies. He needs to always be in his own genre, or category, creating his own videos, and of course this whole hoax ARG is off the charts/galaxy. Although I agree that there is probably not anything directly related to MJ in this thread starter about JC's love for Emma video (youtube already is abuzz with crazy responses to him), I disagree that it somehow brings discredit on our reputation here that we explore connections even to the 6th degree. Our diamond mining here has yeilded a treasure trove of real strong connections to help us understand even the 101 basics of this MJ hoax that 95% of worldwide MJ fans and virtually all the public have missed, incredibly. I've been on some other non-hoax MJ sites and some of the drivel they discuss...well...  So I say mjintrigue2012 and TheRunningGirl, you 2 are peas in a pod with amazing eye(s) for detail, that few can do! I really believe that in the elite of the entertainment business of which MJ and JC would be part of as successful as they have been, that there is a certain amount of inside pranks/jokes/innuendos and "talk" that we are not privy too. I really enjoyed reading the slight connections given here, and as we are mostly all adults here, we are able to choose for ourselves whether they are important or not worthy of further pursuit, and only time will tell for sure which they are. respect/  So IMO, Souza and Bec, you don't need to worry!

p.s.  I loved and have watched many times, Batman with the riddler, The Mask, and The Truman Show!
Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 02:05:47 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 28, 2011, 06:21:32 PM
TheRunningGirl,
Remember this little Riddle from Back? It is nice to know that it was inspired by the Riddler, the role Michael “had previously opted hard to land but was ignored for”!

I personally don't believe that MJ tried that hard to be the Riddler, that it was more him making a statement about the character connections and perhaps setting up some hoax details. Remember in MIB 2, where MJ the agent says, "What about that part you promised me Zed", or something like that. It's like it's part of an inside joke or something. Personally I think MJ is too big potatoes to be acting in regular movies. He needs to always be in his own genre, or category, creating his own videos, and of course this whole hoax ARG is off the charts/galaxy. Although I agree that there is probably not anything directly related to MJ in this thread starter about JC's love for Emma video (youtube already is abuzz with crazy responses to him), I disagree that it somehow brings discredit on our reputation here that we explore connections even to the 6th degree. Our diamond mining here has yeilded a treasure trove of real strong connections to help us understand even the 101 basics of this MJ hoax that 95% of worldwide MJ fans and virtually all the public have missed, incredibly. I've been on some other non-hoax MJ sites and some of the drivel they discuss...well...  So I say mjintrigue2012 and TheRunningGirl, you 2 are peas in a pod with amazing eye(s) for detail, that few can do! I really believe that in the elite of the entertainment business of which MJ and JC would be part of as successful as they have been, that there is a certain amount of inside pranks/jokes/innuendos and "talk" that we are not privy too. I really enjoyed reading the slight connections given here, and as we are mostly all adults here, we are able to choose for ourselves whether they are important or not worthy of further pursuit, and only time will tell for sure which they are. respect/  So IMO, Souza and Bec, you don't need to worry!

p.s.  I loved and have watched many times, Batman with the riddler, The Mask, and The Truman Show!

@MJonmind,

I ABSOLUTELY agree with you, I do NOT believe Michael was  really interested in playing THE RIDDLER in the 1995 film; he was much more interested in making the connection with BATMAN and the RIDDLER. Whilst THE RIDDLER is supposedly not in the cast of the latest BATMAN movie --The Dark Knight rises (Release date: July 20th 2012) -- rumours persist that he will be. We however, now know as a matter of fact that the Batcave will be under a waterfall in WALES. There is no indication that Tom Jones has yet met with the crew.
:lol: :lol:

WALES has been revealed as the home of the Batcave, after moviemakers were spotted filming parts of the next blockbuster instalment here.

Not content with West Walian Christian Bale playing the title role, the superhero franchise’s Welsh credentials have been further boosted by a Brecon Beacons waterfall doubling for the famous cavern.

The area’s starring role in one of the biggest films of 2012 is the latest coup for the Beacons, having already played host to a galaxy of Hollywood A-listers in recent years.

For the latest Batman film – The Dark Knight Rises – a team led by Batman director Christopher Nolan spent two days filming on National Trust land at Henrhyd Waterfall in the Neath Valley.

The 90ft waterfall near the village of Coelbren is the highest in the park and a tourist favourite because of a path that takes intrepid walkers behind the waterfall.

Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Above article is courtesy of Clare Hutchenson who brought suspiciousmind to fame a few weeks ago in a hoax related article!  ;)

Front says: Horizon----> E-X-P-A-N-D
So let's EXPAND our horizon, else we risk to be stuck with blinkers on for the rest of our lives...
We may get on the wrong track from time to time but Hey!
It is all for LOVE!

With L.O.V.E

PS: Some Fish and a Little Mermaid 
No Riddle or Connection, I just Love this video!  ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJrr-U5rSVs[/youtube]

Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 06:43:12 PM by TheRunningGirl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

bec

August 28, 2011, 06:37:04 PM

Quote from: applehead250609

It seems I have to repeat myself :? .Nobody here said Jim is in THE HOAX,I just did a COMPARISON.And even if he was I dont see the problem here geek/ .One has to be very naive to believe Michael pulled this BIG HOAX BY HIMSELF  :roll: .Somebody has to be,no  :lol: elvis_/ ?

LOVE

mKay then I'm going to have to just straight up ask. Why did you post this video then? If your comparison wasn't trying to say this JC video was a clue... what was your comparison supposed to mean?

Why can't you just big-girl up and admit you got overhoaxed? It's very unbecoming to start telling people they are naive just because you are embarrassed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

all4loveandbelieve

August 28, 2011, 06:54:38 PM

It seems I have to repeat myself :? .Nobody here said Jim is in THE HOAX,I just did a COMPARISON.And even if he was I dont see the problem here geek/ .One has to be very naive to believe Michael pulled this BIG HOAX BY HIMSELF  :roll: .Somebody has to be,no  :lol: elvis_/ ?

LOVE

Applehead, just out of curiosity are you calling me naive?? Just want to know. Michael hoaxed his death, yes he did have help, his family helped him and probably the FBI did so he could be under the witness protection. He did not need Jim Carrey. I never heard that Michael was good friends with Jim carrey.. So by any chance you called me naive, please think again.. If you didn't refer to me then everything is cool.. wish you all the blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

August 28, 2011, 07:53:07 PM
As always, thankyou very much for your excellent posts and research @TheRunningGirl!

There is no indication that Tom Jones has yet met with the crew.

I couldn’t help but notice your Tom Jones reference. He is Welsh and he is “Alive” apparently!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC7hPLCHuNM[/youtube]

I’m Alive is Track #1 off of Tom Jones’ 2008 album, 24 Hours.  Apparently, Tom was inspired by the stylings of Amy Winehouse to make this, his comeback album.
Reference:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tom doesn’t move as well as Dodo these days ... but Hey! Who does?  :) :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQIOHJxqAUc[/youtube]

Tom Jones and Michael were good friends. One had girls throwing their panties at him on stage ... the other had girls fainting at his feet!

In this 6/29/2009 Sky News interview, Tom speaks very kindly of Michael, and of their longtime friendship:

love~
mjintrigue2012   
Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 08:03:52 PM by mjintrigue2012
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 29, 2011, 05:51:49 PM
Thankyou very much @CC for reminding me about the 1988 film, the Truman Show, starring Jim Carey as Truman Burbank. Here is a brief synopsis of the film:

SYNOPSIS: The film centers on the life of Truman Burbank. At birth, Truman is legally adopted by a major television network to be the unknowing star of a television series, in which his entire life is watched by an audience of millions through an intricate series of hidden cameras. Christof, the main figure behind the concept of the Truman Show constructs an artificial world, entitled Seahaven, around Truman, which is actually just an extremely large television set. Everyone participating in this created world is an actor except for Truman himself. Truman is the only “authentic” person in this constructed world; even his mother, father, and wife are paid actors/actresses. Throughout his entire life, the television network is on a continual mission to keep Truman in ignorance of his situation through the manipulation of his environment. The film follows Truman’s eventual realization of the true nature of his reality and his dramatic escape from the artificial world.

@TheRunningGirl , there is also a FIJI reference in the Truman show. Truman decides he wants to travel to FIJI to realize a childhood dream and to relocate his lost love.

Truman Burbank is unknowingly the main character of The Truman Show, a widely acclaimed television show chronicling Truman's entire life. Situations and characters are contrived to create a fabricated world for Truman to inhabit. Little does Truman know his life is a television show - a lie, a public spectacle, a utopia that revolves around him. Although there were instances where the young Truman had come close to noticing faulty reality, he was always inhibited by clever means of concealing the truth.

Eventually, however, as Truman grows older and more perceptive, he begins to realize his life isn't consummate. As he reminisces about his lost love Sylvia, a high school crush who attempted to reveal the truth about his life, he decides he wants to go travel to Fiji. This venture is not only his childhood dream but his attempt to relocate Sylvia.

Peter Weir, the Director of the Truman Show, “...a bittersweet fantasy-satire of the media's control of life...”, in an interview, states that he based his title character on Michael Jackson.

'The Truman Show’ Based On Michael Jackson

Peter Weir in an interview, revealed the the 1998 movie, ‘The Truman Show’ was based on Michael Jackson. “You watch The Truman Show and, I mean, Jim Carrey did a fantastic job, but Michael Jackson is Truman. He’s who I based him on and he is the nearest thing to Truman.” Weir also says the movie ‘Simone’ was based on Michael. “And Michael Jackson, he is also the real life Victor in ‘Simone’. He had a talent and all he wanted was to share this and bring people happiness and escapism through entertainment. And people turn it around, they make it about the individual rather than the creation. It is the actual films, the actual music – that’s what it’s all about… People lose sight of this and the media make it all about the celebrity.”

love~
mjintrigue2012
Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 05:53:40 PM by mjintrigue2012
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

August 29, 2011, 09:35:38 PM
Speaking of Jim Carey, I watched his movie Eternal Sunshine last night and something jumped out at me in the opening credits.

...An Anonymous Consent Production in association with This Is That.....

We are all aware that Anonymous wears a "V" mask....but This Is That??????  What does it even mean to say in association with This Is That....

If you haven't seen the movie, it's about erasing unpleasant memories and is set in Montauk where the famous Montauk experiment allegedly happened and people were put in time machines and strange things happened. 

Anyway, just thought it another oddity to add to our collection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 29, 2011, 11:39:34 PM
Speaking of Jim Carey, I watched his movie Eternal Sunshine last night and something jumped out at me in the opening credits.

We are all aware that Anonymous wears a "V" mask....but This Is That??????  What does it even mean to say in association with This Is That....

If you haven't seen the movie, it's about erasing unpleasant memories and is set in Montauk where the famous Montauk experiment allegedly happened and people were put in time machines and strange things happened. 

WHAT????????????? afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/
THIS HAS TO BE A COINCIDENTE no,and has nothing to to with THE HOAX,right 8-)??????????

P.S. Thank's for this info gwynned,I love you!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

August 30, 2011, 12:09:30 AM

WHAT????????????? afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/
THIS HAS TO BE A COINCIDENTE no,and has nothing to to with THE HOAX,right 8-) ??????????

P.S. Thank's for this info gwynned,I love you!!!

My pleasure.  I'm REEAAALLY glad you find it as interesting as I do.   If it has meaning, what does it mean? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 31, 2011, 07:25:38 PM

Tom Jones and Michael were good friends. One had girls throwing their panties at him on stage ... the other had girls fainting at his feet!

In this 6/29/2009 Sky News interview, Tom speaks very kindly of Michael, and of their longtime friendship:

love~
mjintrigue2012   

@mjintrigue2012, THANK YOU!
Yes! It is amazing how from Jim Carrey playing the Riddler in Batman, we get to the Dark Knight Rises (The New Batman film with a release date of 7/20/2012) , we get to Wales (It is my understanding that the waterfall above the Batcave is NOT FIJI water) and finally reach Sir Tom Jones!
Dot Dot Dot...Dotty! :)

In the excellent Sky News video interview you posted, Tom Jones Says that Michael particularly liked his song THUNDERBALL (See video from around 3:20). This is very interesting for a number of reasons that I shall further detail below:

1. Thunderball is the Theme song of the 4th James Bond Film “Thunderball”. Tom jones sang the song for this 1965 film.

[youtube] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [/youtube]
The theme song was originally supposed to be “Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang” but it was replaced by Thunderball at the last minute. :)

2. Thunderball features James Bond(Secret service agent 007) played by Sean Connery. We previously saw that Sean Connery owned the house at 100 Carolwood drive until at least 2004.

3. Thunderball is also a Marvel Comics supervillain who spent time in a prison called the Vault. Thunderball is green in colour and possesses a virtually indestructible wrecking ball attached to a 4-foot-long (1.2 m) chain.

4. The Vault is the widely used nickname of a fictional defunct prison facility for technological-based superhuman criminals (predominantly supervillains) in Marvel Comics' Marvel Universe. One of his most famous warden was Truman Marsh. 

Tom Jones himself indeed had his time as a sex bomb as you pointed out earlier mjintrigue2012, Uncle Harvey article on Solange Knowles holding a large banana reminded me of one of his “memorable” performance of sex bomb! 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWFI8tnKK9s [/youtube]

It is a FUNNY FUNNY World of connections! :) :)

With L.O.V.E

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions