Re: Omer's new video- Life is a movie
August 29, 2011, 05:24:29 AM
ok...if you say so... I ve watched the video only once and not until the end, and also, before watching your comments, and when i saw him picking up this white thing I though "gosh, this is V mask". It was instinctively my thought. I didnt watch it again to see if it really was it or not, but even if thats his hat, maybe they ve filmed this moment like this on purpose to make it look like the v mask. However: I DONT KNOW. I cant wait for MJ to come back, thats all I know!!!! mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 29, 2011, 09:31:11 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am not sure but am I seeing a V mask here? Sometimes it looks like it and sometimes not.

I stared since I first watched the video. It's his hat. Look closer. It's his hat, he puts it there when he sits down

Yes indeed it's his cap. That's funny what the eyes (or the mind) can see  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
August 29, 2011, 09:48:02 AM
Thanks Anna for posting this...the stage bit reminded me of MJ's video "You are not alone" and the suit that Obee is wearing reminded me of what MJ wore in the TII rehearsals when he did the penguin dance.

Also no RIP at the end. In my personal opinion this song has to do with MJ...like "they all wanna see me fall"...which happened to MJ a lot and also "the bigger the start, the bigger the target" an MJ quote about himself...just seems to lead all to MJ.

I love what you said about "they all wanna see me fall" from Monster.  That is exactly what went through my mind.  I also your statement about what MJ said in an interview with Geraldo in Feb. 2005 "the bigger the star, the bigger the target" is brillant.  It is also reminded me of something MJ said in that in the interview about how his life was viewed through the lens of tabloid sensationalism.  That his life was like a movie.
Here is link to the interview. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
GR: So, is the family closely knit, despite all the tabloid stuff?
MJ: That’s sensationalism.
GR: How do you deal with that?
MJ: How do I deal with sensationalism?
GR: Yeah. How do you deal with everything in your life being magnified, exaggerated, almost to a grotesque level.
MJ: It’s like looking at a fictitious movie. Because its fiction. It’s like watching science fiction. It’s not true. And I know myself and it’s sad when people have to read those things and they believe it.
Very interesting that Omer's video is entitled, Life is a Movie.

He is an excellent dancer by the way.  All the comments in this posting are brillantly stated,  well done :idea: !  Thanks for posting the video.:)

PS.  I just went back listened to the video with my headphones on, and listened to the lyrics.  All I can say, IS WOW!  I really think that you have something very serious on ours hands.  It reminded me of a response to MJ's song Breaking News.  To me, this is more that an awesome tribute to his Mentor, MJ! This is some serious ish!!!!!!!!  The lyrics and the whole video need to analyzed and broken part.  Maybe I am crazy typing/ :lol:and read too much into the lyrics and the video.  Well, I am back to my hoax straightjacket!  Bless to all! bearhug

Your right about that.

Also good point out about the fictitious quote, I forgot that MJ said that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

August 29, 2011, 09:59:05 AM
Hello!!
I just watched the video and well, it seems like I am the only one who don't like it at all!! To me, this video sounds very much like a joke: the lyrics are...not the best, his dressing style is just...well, nothing fits together...and the way he dances...well, just like a kid trying to show his MJ mooves. IM really tired of all these wannabe_MJ. I can understand that MJ has a very strong aura and that being around him makes you act a bit like him, but when you're an artist, you're supposed to use your influences to create your own universe and style!! I mean there is not one single moment in this video where you can see or feel the own style or personality of Omer, it's ALL michael: the jacket, the mooves, the video (presence of the sun everywhere, the stage of you are not alone and some other stuff I just forgot)...I really don't know what to make with it. If the song is on purpose related to the hoax  (if Michael is making a movie out of all this, maybe this song will be part of the soundtrack who knows?), then ok, I understand, but if this is something serious and that Omer is trying to hit the world with this...people are gonna laugh at him. But that's just my opinion. I don't see any talent in such a video. And I' sure if I would show this video to 10 persons around me, not one would ask me to copy the song for them, or would be like wow. If Omer wants to sing, then i cant wait to see what he has else to offer!!!
BTW, I also recognized the V mask. Maybe this video is really a soundtrack for something to come related to the hoax.

I think that's his hat that's on the couch next to him, not a mask.

Other then that, I agree with your post. Just my personal opinion of course. There isn't anything unique in the video, his dance moves and the lyrics aren't that spectacular.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

August 29, 2011, 11:43:15 PM
About his hat, it is a new brand, called TI$A, by Taz Arnold. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You can see Big Sean wearing the same brand cap and jacket in his new My Last video.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

September 07, 2011, 11:45:31 AM
Thanks Anna for posting this...the stage bit reminded me of MJ's video "You are not alone" and the suit that Obee is wearing reminded me of what MJ wore in the TII rehearsals when he did the penguin dance.

Also no RIP at the end. In my personal opinion this song has to do with MJ...like "they all wanna see me fall"...which happened to MJ a lot and also "the bigger the start, the bigger the target" an MJ quote about himself...just seems to lead all to MJ.

I love what you said about "they all wanna see me fall" from Monster.  That is exactly what went through my mind.  I also your statement about what MJ said in an interview with Geraldo in Feb. 2005 "the bigger the star, the bigger the target" is brillant.  It is also reminded me of something MJ said in that in the interview about how his life was viewed through the lens of tabloid sensationalism.  That his life was like a movie.
Here is link to the interview. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
GR: So, is the family closely knit, despite all the tabloid stuff?
MJ: That’s sensationalism.
GR: How do you deal with that?
MJ: How do I deal with sensationalism?
GR: Yeah. How do you deal with everything in your life being magnified, exaggerated, almost to a grotesque level.
MJ: It’s like looking at a fictitious movie. Because its fiction. It’s like watching science fiction. It’s not true. And I know myself and it’s sad when people have to read those things and they believe it.
Very interesting that Omer's video is entitled, Life is a Movie.

He is an excellent dancer by the way.  All the comments in this posting are brillantly stated,  well done :idea: !  Thanks for posting the video. :)

PS.  I just went back listened to the video with my headphones on, and listened to the lyrics.  All I can say, IS WOW!  I really think that you have something very serious on ours hands.  It reminded me of a response to MJ's song Breaking News.  To me, this is more that an awesome tribute to his Mentor, MJ! This is some serious ish!!!!!!!!  The lyrics and the whole video need to analyzed and broken part.  Maybe I am crazy typing/ :lol:and read too much into the lyrics and the video.  Well, I am back to my hoax straightjacket!  Bless to all! bearhug

Your right about that.

Also good point out about the fictitious quote, I forgot that MJ said that.

I'm bumping this back up for renewed review.  Seems like Darkchild and use_your_illusion may have been correct about there being more to this to investigate  ;) .  Seems like this thread stalled when the hat was explained away as nothing special.  I did logon to the 2nd UStream that Obee did and it was kinda interesting.  He said that some of the lyrics were a big deal and really important...especially the part where he says...

Turn the spotlight off, good night
Let us reveal the few good types
Me defeated - is what they would like,
but in the darkness you will see good light

I rewatched several times and I saw some interesting stuff but wasn't sure what to make of it (if anything).

Then yesterday he tweeted this....
  MY 1ST OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Watch it FULL SCREEN, TURN UP THE VOLUME and pay attention to details #LifeIsAMovie RT   

Shortly before that he tweeted...  Seek Wisdom Like Lost Treasure   

Makes me think that it's either a brilliant marketing ploy or the video warrants more attention...what's your vote?     
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

gwynned

September 07, 2011, 12:14:11 PM
I still think that hat was intentionally placed to look like a V Mask.....it can't be a coincidence that so many of us picked up on it, including myself.

It's very difficult to evaluate Omer's talent because the video is so heavily edited.  In fact, he's in shadow so much of the time, I don't think we can be sure it's really him.  And THAT jacket????  That was the silliest segment from TII, but certainly a jacket we can all remember.  And I agree, that sillouette looks suspicious to me.

Finally, Omer did not come from nothing to a King's palace.  I have to think he is singing on someone else's behalf.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

September 07, 2011, 12:36:56 PM
I think too that there could be more especially because of all the things that remind us of Michael in this video. But I don't know what exactly I've watched it several times already and ended up seeing a V mask :lol: but who knows maybe it was intentional?

The lyrics are interesting for sure...

"Turn the spotlight off, good night" ... can be about Michael's "death", the hoax?
"Let us reveal the few good types" ... may be about people revealing their true colors thinking that Michael really is gone?
"but in the darkness you will see good light" ..... thanks to the hoax the truth is revealed?

Someone saw a connection with the dinosaurs in last Paris' tweet and this video..........

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

September 07, 2011, 01:27:01 PM
Because of his tweet yesterday i finally decided to watch the vid and pay attention to details first thing that stood out to me was that light coloured cap as he was strolling along , the letters TS kinda jumped out at me nearly knocking me off my chair i. I also spotted the dinosaurs as i mentioned on the TIAI august 29 thread, and connected that to TS and the whole Paris retweet bout the Dino's i was like  WTF?? and  OMG!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_Topic starter

September 07, 2011, 01:33:27 PM
About his hat, it is a new brand, called TI$A, by Taz Arnold. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You can see Big Sean wearing the same brand cap and jacket in his new My Last video.

is that a brand? No matter if it's a brand, look at all details in the first photo, besides the eye and the pyramid. Those black and white pyramids. This is deffinitelly "hidden" Illuminati straight in the face
Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 01:36:34 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 07, 2011, 04:30:09 PM
Hello everyone,
may be the Message is.

You are not alone, I just can't stop loving you.

I just can't stop loving you was the sole Song that wasn't pieced together in TII and Michael wore this Jacket.

I believe the Lyric Part "Let us reveal a few good types" is meant how it was said.
I mean look at his so called " Friends"

Dr. Klein had nothing better to do as to sell his stories to the Tabloids.
Rabbi Shmuley had nothing better to do as to sell his recordings to the Tabloids and to write a Book.
The Recordings took place between August 2000 and April 2001. He could have published his Book in 2001, 2002
in Summer 2003, in 2006, 2007, 2008, or in Spring 2009 but he didn't. So I don't believe him that he had the permission.
That is only the Tip of the Iceberg I could go on and on, but I won't do that. With such "Friends" you don't need enemies.
When I would have such Friends I would send them straight to the Moon and there they could learn how to moonwalk.
Now after his "death" Michael knows for sure who is really a Friend and who isn't, and I believe that is very important for
him to know.

Much Peace and Love to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 07, 2011, 04:40:25 PM
Because of his tweet yesterday i finally decided to watch the vid and pay attention to details first thing that stood out to me was that light coloured cap as he was strolling along , the letters TS kinda jumped out at me nearly knocking me off my chair i. I also spotted the dinosaurs as i mentioned on the TIAI august 29 thread, and connected that to TS and the whole Paris retweet bout the Dino's i was like  WTF?? and  OMG!

you guys are right, must be smh more about the song and the video, that's why he asked us today to pay attention to details.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 07, 2011, 04:48:09 PM
Someone saw a connection with the dinosaurs in last Paris' tweet and this video..........

How? Thats not a dinosaur.
Thats the Big Bad Wolf from Little Red Riding Hood.

Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?!  mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 07, 2011, 05:20:47 PM
I'm proud of Omer. I loved his song and the video is so good. The lyrics are definitely more about Michael and a couple of lines about how he was raised is about Omer.

T on his hat is interesting because there's also a line in the song where he says something like T Sharks. I have to listen once more to understand what he says in the rest. But I really wonder what T Sharks mean? Any ideas?

the first thing I thought of was  T Shark- the animal. "T Sharks, they hook by". In the meaning that media, haters, people who follow the money trail and hunt you down.

Also... that eye and the pyramid simply are an illuminati straight in the face  message. And we have $ too. So it's most probably regarding Illuminati. He is filmed too often from his side profile that you simply cannot miss that message on his hat

I found a T Shark photo. Their name comes from the form of their head: T

Thank you for the explanation Anna. He used T Sharks for the greedy people who sucked Michael's blood all his life and the ones who hated and wanted to take him down. And next to T Sharks ( T $ <<< here $ represents money but also Shark's S I guess) there is illuminati symbols on his hat which means these T Sharks are illuminati related people. That's how I interpret it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

September 07, 2011, 05:34:11 PM

How? Thats not a dinosaur.
Thats the Big Bad Wolf from Little Red Riding Hood.

Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?!  mj_bad/

I'm thinking that there are quite a few people out there that maybe should be very afraid of this particular "Big Bad Wolf"...

afraid/   errrr   :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal