Re: Omer's new video- Life is a movie
August 28, 2011, 11:54:42 AM
I just watched the video, it's simply amazing!!! The lyrics, the music, the video, the dancing.......Usually i don't like when anyone copying Michael's dance style or the very same steps, but this was amazing to watch.

I saw Michael in him, but i also saw Omer at the same time....don't know if it makes sense to you, but that's what i felt during the video.
Omer is incredibly talented, i'm sure he practiced with Michael pretty much, but his dance moves don't feel like copying Michael at all.
Love this song, thanks!!!  michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 28, 2011, 12:34:16 PM
Michaele I  feel the same way.  You can see Michael’s influence in Omer’s steps, but he is original in that it seems he works to not copy Michael.  When he was little he was like Michael’s little shadow dancing.  I can understand him wanting to create his own style with song and dance.  Though the Michael mentoring cannot be denied.  It’s instilled and you can see it. 

Like I said earlier, I love this child. bearhug  He makes me smile because he seems so mature and his own person though I know he gets the questions all the time.  He handles it well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

August 28, 2011, 01:42:44 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks Anna for posting this...the stage bit reminded me of MJ's video "You are not alone" and the suit that Obee is wearing reminded me of what MJ wore in the TII rehearsals when he did the penguin dance.

Also no RIP at the end. In my personal opinion this song has to do with MJ...like "they all wanna see me fall"...which happened to MJ a lot and also "the bigger the start, the bigger the target" an MJ quote about himself...just seems to lead all to MJ.

I love what you said about "they all wanna see me fall" from Monster.  That is exactly what went through my mind.  I also your statement about what MJ said in an interview with Geraldo in Feb. 2005 "the bigger the star, the bigger the target" is brillant.  It is also reminded me of something MJ said in that in the interview about how his life was viewed through the lens of tabloid sensationalism.  That his life was like a movie.
Here is link to the interview. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
GR: So, is the family closely knit, despite all the tabloid stuff?
MJ: That’s sensationalism.
GR: How do you deal with that?
MJ: How do I deal with sensationalism?
GR: Yeah. How do you deal with everything in your life being magnified, exaggerated, almost to a grotesque level.
MJ: It’s like looking at a fictitious movie. Because its fiction. It’s like watching science fiction. It’s not true. And I know myself and it’s sad when people have to read those things and they believe it.
Very interesting that Omer's video is entitled, Life is a Movie.

He is an excellent dancer by the way.  All the comments in this posting are brillantly stated,  well done :idea: !  Thanks for posting the video.:)

PS.  I just went back listened to the video with my headphones on, and listened to the lyrics.  All I can say, IS WOW!  I really think that you have something very serious on ours hands.  It reminded me of a response to MJ's song Breaking News.  To me, this is more that an awesome tribute to his Mentor, MJ!  This is some serious ish!!!!!!!!  The lyrics and the whole video need to analyzed and broken part.  Maybe I am crazy typing/ :lol:and read too much into the lyrics and the video.  Well, I am back to my hoax straightjacket!  Bless to all! bearhug
Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 02:11:39 PM by darkchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 28, 2011, 02:35:09 PM
Hard to believe this song is only a tribute when you look at it through a hoaxeye.

But maybe that's all that it is: a tribute.
Strange though how the ARG theme was recently discussed again here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 28, 2011, 02:54:17 PM
Hard to believe this song is only a tribute when you look at it through a hoaxeye.

But maybe that's all that it is: a tribute.
Strange though how the ARG theme was recently discussed again here.

It is hard for me to believe that it is only a tribute.  But, that is just me.  lolol/  I just was doing a search to find the lyrics to read them.  I found this reference on the internet on another death hoax site. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Thanks so much, Gina.  Bless you for your comments! :)

PS Omer is going to be on USTREAM in about 50 minutes.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Omer will be posting the lyrics to Life is a Movie on tumblr.com on  8/29/11.
Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 04:12:33 PM by darkchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Sarahli

August 28, 2011, 04:57:47 PM
I am not sure but am I seeing a V mask here? Sometimes it looks like it and sometimes not.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 29, 2011, 12:29:31 AM
Doesn't look exactly like the V mask but almost similar...some sort of mask anyway confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_Topic starter

August 29, 2011, 12:53:38 AM
I am not sure but am I seeing a V mask here? Sometimes it looks like it and sometimes not.

I stared since I first watched the video. It's his hat. Look closer. It's his hat, he puts it there when he sits down
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 29, 2011, 12:57:39 AM
Oh yes it is his hat
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 29, 2011, 03:08:13 AM
i got my michael reaction when i heard this song michael's stamp all over this vid not a tribute more a statement loud and clear.  messenger omer well done mission accomplished
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 29, 2011, 04:24:59 AM
Hello!!
I just watched the video and well, it seems like I am the only one who don't like it at all!! To me, this video sounds very much like a joke: the lyrics are...not the best, his dressing style is just...well, nothing fits together...and the way he dances...well, just like a kid trying to show his MJ mooves. IM really tired of all these wannabe_MJ. I can understand that MJ has a very strong aura and that being around him makes you act a bit like him, but when you're an artist, you're supposed to use your influences to create your own universe and style!! I mean there is not one single moment in this video where you can see or feel the own style or personnality of Omer, it's ALL michael: the jacket, the mooves, the video (presence of the sun evreywhere, the stage of you are not alone and some other stuff I just forgot)...I really don't know what to make with it. If the song is on purpose related to the hoax  (if Michael is making a moovie out of all this, maybe this song will be part of the soundtrack who knows?), then ok, I understand, but if this is something serious and that Omer is trying to hit the world with this...poeple are gonne laugh at him. But thats just my opinion. I dont see any talent in such a video. And im sure if I would show this video to 10 persons around me, not one would ask me to copy the song for them, or would be like wow. If Omer wants to sing, then i cant wait to see what he has else to offer!!!
BTW, I also recognized the V mask. Maybe this video is really a soundtrack for something to come related to the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 29, 2011, 04:28:59 AM
wow BabyShine you already "killed" Omer's song :lol:

I still think he has talent and I like the song and the lyrics very much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 29, 2011, 04:35:26 AM
Hey Gina, I hope my post doesn't sound rude or mean :roll: Just wanted to share my opinion on THIS video elvis_/ Since we don't know the real aim of it (if it's for the hoax or if it's the beginning for his singing career), im still giving him the chance to convince  ::P But right now I must admit that I prefer this penguin  penguin/ than Omer in his new video  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 29, 2011, 04:41:39 AM
Baby Shine you are funny  penguin/
The kid is good and I think he has unused resources....maybe we just have to keep watching on him :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_Topic starter

August 29, 2011, 05:19:16 AM
Hello!!
I just watched the video and well, it seems like I am the only one who don't like it at all!! To me, this video sounds very much like a joke: the lyrics are...not the best, his dressing style is just...well, nothing fits together...and the way he dances...well, just like a kid trying to show his MJ mooves. IM really tired of all these wannabe_MJ. I can understand that MJ has a very strong aura and that being around him makes you act a bit like him, but when you're an artist, you're supposed to use your influences to create your own universe and style!! I mean there is not one single moment in this video where you can see or feel the own style or personnality of Omer, it's ALL michael: the jacket, the mooves, the video (presence of the sun evreywhere, the stage of you are not alone and some other stuff I just forgot)...I really don't know what to make with it. If the song is on purpose related to the hoax  (if Michael is making a moovie out of all this, maybe this song will be part of the soundtrack who knows?), then ok, I understand, but if this is something serious and that Omer is trying to hit the world with this...poeple are gonne laugh at him. But thats just my opinion. I dont see any talent in such a video. And im sure if I would show this video to 10 persons around me, not one would ask me to copy the song for them, or would be like wow. If Omer wants to sing, then i cant wait to see what he has else to offer!!!
BTW, I also recognized the V mask. Maybe this video is really a soundtrack for something to come related to the hoax.

It's not a V mask. It's his hat.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions