No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Frank Dileo, Dead at 63
August 25, 2011, 06:35:43 PM
I've just found out that Jackie made this tweet.  :cry:

JackieJackson5 Jackie Jackson

My thoughts and prayers go out to the DiLeo family during this difficult time. We will all miss Frank. May he rest in peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
August 25, 2011, 06:41:50 PM
Sad... :roll:  RIP Frank... :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

August 26, 2011, 04:55:35 AM
Paris' reaction sounds really rude. She knew Frank DiLeo and although she probably wasn't close to him, she could have said more than just 'o'. I mean, that is heartless. That really makes the whole thing even weirder because Paris' doesn't seem to be rude at all. She sounds very loving and caring...  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
August 26, 2011, 07:48:19 AM
  Frank did not behave very well with Michael over the years ... :| ...but I am very sorry

for his death..... pale/ ....  Mike also will suffer .... with his big heart and his great sensitivity... bearhug                                                       

we are close to you michael  with all our love...as always !!!  typing/  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

August 26, 2011, 08:47:34 AM
  Frank did not behave very well with Michael over the years ... :| ...but I am very sorry

for his death..... pale/ ....  Mike also will suffer .... with his big heart and his great sensitivity... bearhug                                                       

we are close to you michael  with all our love...as always !!!  typing/  :cry:

I'm sorry blankie, but you are WRONG!!!
Frank was always LOIAL TO MICHAEL,do you hear me??????????????????LOIAL
He never said a bad thing about him,and he sure LOVED THE MAN.Michael was,is and always will be THE BOSS,that's for sure,and Frank agreed with this.If Michael has a sense of humor like none of you ever knew,Frank is the same in this interwiev,lol, :lol:.He talks very nice about Michael and I have to admit that betewn some good laugh I had some tears also.

Frank DiLeo talks about Michael Jackson, 1988
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq_TX0VExfU[/youtube]

I dont know if this news on Tv will do the death of Frank oficial,but here it is my friends :cry::

Former Michael Jackson Manager, Pittsburgh Native Frank Dileo Dies
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1-yNxKrOKA[/youtube]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2011, 09:22:16 AM
@applehead250609....thank you for that interview video with Frank back in 1988...for some reason Frank reminds me of my dad...his voice, mannerisms, and just sheer presence (although dad didn't smoke)......it's was nice to see, but sad all the way around too...... :cry:  Frank defended Michael always...or at least from what I have seen/read.  Business is business, I am sure the two of them argued plenty over it.  Does anyone have video of Frank dissing Michael......I have not seen anything like that (please post it if you can...I'd like to see it).  Based on what I have seen/read......  I feel there was an underlying bond of friendship with them.  Perhaps, things got tough at times, but, in the end always friendship. 

Frank will be missed.....Michael, please know I am keeping his family and you close in thought and prayer.......God Bless.

Thanks again applehead....have a great day!

Blessings to all......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

August 26, 2011, 09:28:47 AM
God, I don't know. I might be oversuspicious but it's something fishy with what happened with DiLeo, I don't know.
No matter what garbage taboild TMZ is, they didn't post anything. How is that possible? When they post each and every "news", no matter how small, about Michael and people around him. To not have an article about DiLeo's death?
I checked on CNN too and I haven't seen the news there either. Did CNN post it? But TMZ's silence is impossible to understand, they take advantage of the most insignificant news and make an article, even more when it involves Michael's name in any way, and nothing about DiLeo's death? Not even a short "We've learned Michael Jackson's manager, Frank DiLeo, died today after a long period of illness. He was 63". Nothing.

The only one who tweeted was Jackie.

I don't want to lose contact with ration - and I don't- but really, it is suspicious
Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 09:43:19 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2011, 09:46:16 AM
TMZ Gets Punk’D With Fake Jackson Document

Website TMZ got punk’d today by a concert promoter who wants a chunk of Michael Jackson’s money.The site has You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login purportedly from Frank DiLeo, Michael’s manager, instructing anyone who wants to produce a Jackson tribute concert to come through him. The letter bears a scrawled, indeciperable signature and the very funny sentence “Frank Dileo is the’manager of Michael Jackson (deceased)’in life and in death.”The problem is, DiLeo tells me it’s not his letter, nor is it his signature. He didn’t write it, and has no idea who some of the people are who are named in the letter including a Fadi Rashed. “I’ve never heard of Fadi Rashed,” says DiLeo, and a Google search doesn’t help either.DiLeo immediately called TMZ’s Harvey Levin, but Levin has yet to remove the fake correspondence.Who wrote this piece of fiction? Well, yours truly received an email post-haste from publicist Ren Gravatt, who represents Patrick Alloco, of AllGood Entertainment in New Jersey. Alloco, in business officially and unofficially with a group that wants a piece of Jackson’s estate, claims to be suing DiLeo over Jackson family concerts that were supposedly to take place in Texas.Gravatt was all too quick to send me the TMZ posting with this added information: “This latest expose piece on Frank DiLeo and his partner, Mark Lamicka, spells out the same sort of dubious behavior that has landed Mr. DiLeo and his company in Federal Court with AllGood Entertainment.”The only problem with that last assertion, of course, is that DiLeo has never been served, and is not in federal court with AllGood Entertainment.Strangely enough, Alloco is still trying to sue everyone connected with Michael Jackson over his alleged concert scheme, even through the singer is dead. The theory behind this latest move ‘especially after Gravatt’s email’is that Alloco and his group’including Joseph Jackson, Leonard Rowe, and Tohme Tohme‘may have fabricated the letter to make DiLeo look bad.TMZ, like a lot of blogs, could do well to check each piece of paper that comes in rather than wind up in situation like Dan Rather’and have to deal with fiction.

I just found this article.....isn't AllGoodEntertainment the company that was setting up a concert in Dallas at the time of Michael's This Is It tour....there was a lawsuit, etc.  It was a Jackson 5 show.  Anyways, Anna....you make some good points.  I feel deep down he really passed away, however, I do feel there is always a chance something is fishy...why did my font just get bigger, lol...I didn't do anything.Blessings....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2011, 10:12:08 AM
R.I.P. Big Frank.

There was a time when Big Frank and M.J. made magic together. But like every relationship, it had it ups and downs.

The article by Roger Friedman is filled with Roger's usual anti-Jackson rants. So I read it with that in mind. The truth is somewhere far from what Roger ever writes. But in the end, I think Big Frank really loved MJ and MJ loved him.

Life is short and meant to be enjoyed, and I think Big Frank did just that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
August 26, 2011, 04:00:07 PM
Thanks for your video Applehead...I read that Mike had had disagreements with Frank...really thanks bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

August 26, 2011, 04:12:37 PM
Thanks for your video Applehead...I read that Mike had had disagreements with Frank...really thanks bearhug

Hello blankie  :)!!!
I apologise my way of speaking in the reply to you,but I have to confess that I'm not feeling very good these days.I'm sick and my grandmother is very sick also :(.
Have a good night and I LOVE you!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 28, 2011, 09:53:14 AM

Frank Dileo, Michael Jackson's former manager, fed up with pop star's estate before death:
source
Gatecrasher

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 4:00 AM

Frank Dileo rests in peace - though we hear he was pretty agitated about Michael Jackson's estate before he died.

As the music world mourned the loss of Jackson's old-school cigar-chomping manager, who died on Wednesday, friends of Dileo tell us that his last healthy days were darkened by a growing disenchantment with the late pop star's co-executors.

One source says that early this year, Dileo even fired off an angry email to one of those executors, entertainment attorney John Branca, to complain about co-executor John McClain.

"He told Branca that he was very disappointed," says the friend who adds: "They were cutting Frank's power" and money he received as a consultant to Jackson's estate.

"He felt he wasn't getting his fair share financially and that McClain was undermining him," says the source.

Dileo, who managed the King of Pop from his "Thriller" years in the mid-'80s until the end of the decade and reunited with him shortly before Jackson's death in 2009, was particularly incensed with McClain's reaction to new Jackson tracks that were released posthumously on the album "Michael" last year.

MICHAEL JACKSON PHOTOS: A LOOK BACK AT THE LIFE & CAREER OF THE KING OF POP

McClain, who had briefly managed Jackson in the early '90s, was among a Greek chorus that claimed an impostor was on the tapes. (Forensic experts concluded they were legit.)

Dileo told us he had brought the songs to the attention of Jackson's record label, Sony, and in his email to Branca, the source says he accused McClain of spreading "negative spin" about him and the record.

According to the source, Dileo also accused McClain of "standing in the way of the marketing plan" for "Michael" by "not letting anyone hear the record."

In January, Dileo told us he was writing a memoir in which he would set the record straight about Jackson and the controversy behind "Michael." Shortly after our story ran, the source says the estate paid Dileo "a bonus."

Now it's unclear if the book will see the light of day. After undergoing heart surgery in March, Dileo experienced complications and never recovered. He was 64.

Calls to McClain and Branca were not returned by deadline. In response to our questions, a spokesman for Jackson's estate wrote: We believe it is appropriate to limit our comments" to "those we have already expressed ... We will always be grateful for Frank's contributions to Michael Jackson's career and to the estate, and our hearts go out to the Dileo family."

Contact Gatecrasher:
Frank DiGiacomo: fdigiacomo@nydailynews.com

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
August 28, 2011, 02:40:50 PM
 bearhug      bearhug      bearhug

Dear Applehead  I answer only now because I was in a place with slow Internet......Even I love you so much  bearhug together we are never alone ... and the sun always comes back ....A thousand of hugs  bearhug
Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 02:42:21 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions