Re: Frank Dileo, Dead at 63
August 28, 2011, 05:20:32 PM
I haven't been online to know if TMZ ever said anything (or any of the rest of the Jacksons) but I did see a comment on a youtube tribute where the person was thinking it odd (and so do I) that Elizabeth Taylor died on the 23rd of the month, Frank Dileo on the 24th of the month, and Michael on the 25th.

Has anyone verified for real that he died? Has there been any funeral pictures or other celebrities posting about this?

Blessings to each of you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

paula-c

August 28, 2011, 07:23:23 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I haven't been online to know if TMZ ever said anything (or any of the rest of the Jacksons) but I did see a comment on a youtube tribute where the person was thinking it odd (and so do I) that Elizabeth Taylor died on the 23rd of the month, Frank Dileo on the 24th of the month, and Michael on the 25th.

Has anyone verified for real that he died? Has there been any funeral pictures or other celebrities posting about this?

Blessings to each of you.

There is nothing,.. i remember when he died Pedro López were published photos of the funeral, okay by the circumstances of the death of Lopez, i believe that DiLeo had a higher profile that Pedro López is rare
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

September 12, 2011, 11:55:20 AM
OK, Just got done calling TMZ with souza, I called the tip line and said I have a tip, The tip is frank dileo passed away, a huge actor and michaels manager and for 3 days now tmz and the media have not reported this but when lindsay lohan farts or queefs we get instant minute by minute details of the smell of her fart and how many people where affected by her fart but michaels manager just died and tmz doesnt report it, she then laughs at me and says yeah that happens with londsay, ok but then i said but frank dileo is dead and tmz doesnt reprt it and she says, YES WE ARE AWARE OF IT, I said ok but why arent you reporting it and she says uhm uhm uhm, we are aware of it, I said I know you are but maybe before we here about another lindsay fart you could report  on his death, she giggled and said we are aware thats all i can say.

so there oyu go, this is fishy as hell

you did? I simply cannot find this other way that strange  from the very beginning. Just the fact that it wasn't reported on TMZ, neither on CNN as far as I know, and from all the family just Jackie wrote a little message on twitter is too too weird. Randy who was the one who hurried up in sending condolences to Dileo's family when he was taken to the hospital months back, then saying that he wasn't saying condolences because he was dead but because that meant "My heart goes out to his family".  I can't remember anyone sending condolences to any person alive.

I don't know..  If Randy hurried up in sending those messages then, why now he didn't even utter a word? DiLeo is supposed to be dead. Why no one said anything? Just Jackie and a message on Michael's FB. I cannot seem to find the logic since day one and I keep my opinion. And now what that woman from TMZ told you makes it all even more weird. It would have been a subject for tabloid trash and TMZ simply didn't report and MORE, they admit they are aware of it. And I never doubted they were. Because Harvey follows the Jackson family and on TMZ we saw many articles like: Randy just had a rant on twitter/ Jackie said on twitter/ Teddy Riley just said on twitter. Even Paris said that she blocked TMZ because they were stalking her profile. TMZ reported from Paris' twitter the photos of that Michael motorcycle. Harvey follows Jackson's steps and there's no way he wouldn't learn about DiLeo's death and they didn't report it. When they report any unimportant shit. Why wouldn't they report it if they know? Why?
Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 11:59:40 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 12, 2011, 01:21:54 PM
OK, Just got done calling TMZ with souza, I called the tip line and said I have a tip, The tip is frank dileo passed away, a huge actor and michaels manager and for 3 days now tmz and the media have not reported this but when lindsay lohan farts or queefs we get instant minute by minute details of the smell of her fart and how many people where affected by her fart but michaels manager just died and tmz doesnt report it, she then laughs at me and says yeah that happens with londsay, ok but then i said but frank dileo is dead and tmz doesnt reprt it and she says, YES WE ARE AWARE OF IT, I said ok but why arent you reporting it and she says uhm uhm uhm, we are aware of it, I said I know you are but maybe before we here about another lindsay fart you could report  on his death, she giggled and said we are aware thats all i can say.

so there oyu go, this is fishy as hell

you did? I simply cannot find this other way that strange  from the very beginning. Just the fact that it wasn't reported on TMZ, neither on CNN as far as I know, and from all the family just Jackie wrote a little message on twitter is too too weird. Randy who was the one who hurried up in sending condolences to Dileo's family when he was taken to the hospital months back, then saying that he wasn't saying condolences because he was dead but because that meant "My heart goes out to his family".  I can't remember anyone sending condolences to any person alive.

I don't know..  If Randy hurried up in sending those messages then, why now he didn't even utter a word? DiLeo is supposed to be dead. Why no one said anything? Just Jackie and a message on Michael's FB. I cannot seem to find the logic since day one and I keep my opinion. And now what that woman from TMZ told you makes it all even more weird. It would have been a subject for tabloid trash and TMZ simply didn't report and MORE, they admit they are aware of it. And I never doubted they were. Because Harvey follows the Jackson family and on TMZ we saw many articles like: Randy just had a rant on twitter/ Jackie said on twitter/ Teddy Riley just said on twitter. Even Paris said that she blocked TMZ because they were stalking her profile. TMZ reported from Paris' twitter the photos of that Michael motorcycle. Harvey follows Jackson's steps and there's no way he wouldn't learn about DiLeo's death and they didn't report it. When they report any unimportant shit. Why wouldn't they report it if they know? Why?

Yeah, i remember to Randy and the TMZ is more rare when they publish any stupidity

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions