all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

DID YOU KNOW THIS ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON?
August 20, 2011, 08:09:36 PM
Love In The Jackson Camp : Why Michael Seemed Out Of It

Love in the Jackson family always seemed to be complicated. Everyone was with people they weren't married to. At least on the men's side of the family. Michael, looking from the outside, seemed to view this activity with complete disgust, and disappointment. From his own father, to his brothers, they, more than anyone else, gave Michael reason to distance himself from relationships. It is not because he was gay, or just didn't like women. But some of the women who were involved with the Jackson men, were not the type Michael himself would be involved with.
 First of all, Michael was religious. He really did believe in monogamy. So, extra martial relationships were tantamount to disobedience to God. But in 1984, things seem to come to a head.
 There is the Paula Abdul connection. Many people do not know that Abdul was having a serious affair with Jackie Jackson. The two met up when Jackie hired Paula to choreograph the Jacksons' "Torture" video. In fact, Paula would be instrumental in many of the videos put out by Janet for her "Control"  album.
 Michael was angered by Jackie's affair because he has strong feelings about infidelity. "Michael is disgusted when he sees anyone he knows who has a wife or fiancee' involved in any sort of philandering," said his former band director James McField. "All of that really upset Michael. I've heard him make comments to people. I once saw him go up to a guy who was looking at pictures in a dirty magazine and say 'I should tell your wife. ' To him, just looking is bad."
 Of all of the sister-in-laws, Michael was closest to Enid Jackson, Jackie's wife. Now, he would be losing her because of Abdul. Paula always said publicly that Jackie and her were just friends. But Enid said, "I found out for sure that they were having an affair when she called me at home and told me herself." There were many things that were going on that verified the affair, but it is safe to say that they were together, seriously.
 Michael Jackson lived in a world where most of the men he knew were philanderers. His mother had to deal with Joseph's relationships, among with the knowledge of a child born from one of the "other women." From a child, Michael had seen both Jackie and Jermaine use women as sex objects. Michael, was still a devout Jehovah's Witness, and saw the behavior by some of the men in his world totally wrong, and the results, devastating. So, at twenty-six, Michael was afraid of romance, and sexual love.
 Photographer Francesco Scavullo recalled Michael asking him, "What do you do about falling in love? Are you afraid they're just after you for what you can do for them?" Scavullo answered "Michael, you can't live your life that way. You have to take a chance."
 Michael said, "I'm scared because of what I've seen The men in my family don't know how to treat women. I don't want to be like my brothers."
 So much can be said about the various relationships with different members of the Jackson family, and the mental, emotional, and financial toll it took on all parties.But with Michael, the question was always, "What's his situation?"

Comedians would make jokes, making Michael look like he was gay. If anything, the more people speculated, the more famous he became. But Michael, it seems, just added fuel to the fire, and left himself open to blatant lies about his sexuality. True, it's personal, but being evasive, proved to be one of his faults.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I never knew this about Michael, and Paula  Abdul having an affair with Jackie Jackson?? I am speechless..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

Re: DID YOU KNOW THIS ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON?
August 20, 2011, 08:17:38 PM
it imo would not be so impossible that he kept the kids around as a barrier to keep women out, not because he wasn't attracted but for this very reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 20, 2011, 10:38:38 PM
it imo would not be so impossible that he kept the kids around as a barrier to keep women out, not because he wasn't attracted but for this very reason.
That could be a possibility.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

RK

August 20, 2011, 10:49:41 PM
I wasn't going to jump into this, but here I go with my 2 cents anyhow.  :?
Can you imagine what it must have been like to have women throwing themselves at you at every turn? Groupies. :roll: It must become tiresome eventually and you'd have to wish for normalcy in a relationship and depth as well. In a normal life, a man usually has to work hard at winning a lady's heart, but it was just laid out for rock stars and 'considered' one of the perks of the business, among many other excesses. Not a very fulfilling interaction for a deep and sensitive type. An example....I love lollies, but if that's all I have to eat in my pantry, then I'm going to want something savoury soon. Trouble is some men are so selfish and so addicted to sex, that they are caught in this web and bring grief on everyone else associated with them.[ yes Gene Simmons...I'm thinking of you here :x]
So you'd have to ask as Mike did with that photographer...do the women throwing themselves at me actually like me, or am I another notch in their rock star bed post? Are they after what I can provide for them and not just the real me. It would have been tough for him for sure.
On a very miniscule scale, I am married to a lead guitarist who was well known in our locality and had a bit of a following in the 70's and 80's. He was also a looker. ::P
One day he said to me 'You should have seen the chick trying to come on to me at our gig last night.' I was home with the baby by this stage. My reply was...You know, if you really want to...just go. She'll drop you back home in a week or so when she finds out what is on stage is not the you that I live at home with everyday.  You burp and fart and scratch your bum like everyone else. He laughed and said how good I was for knocking the ego out of him and keeping him grounded. Luckily, my husband is one of the good types. We are still married, best friends and have 'done life with all it's ups and downs together. But that hasn't been the case for the majority of our muso friends from that era and they are all divorced and on their 3rd, maybe 4th go at marriage. So yes, it is a hard environment to have a successful relationship in....but it can be done if the people involved have character and integrity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 20, 2011, 11:04:28 PM
@RK I loved reading your post, as you say your 2 cents. You are very right, in a relationship it takes 2 to tango. We all love Michael, and I am sure most of the women Michael has met they just wanted him because of fame. He was famous, not because they honestly were in love with the man. I am glad you tamed your husband from the beginning, you go girl!!!. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

August 20, 2011, 11:25:37 PM
We can think that these stars have the pick of the litter but they don't. It not like these stars are in public seeing someone they like and getting some1's #. They are usually introduced to ppl by ppl they already know. So the odds of them meeting/dating someone living an average life is low. And groupies and pass-arounds don't count because they are easy access and possibly as dirty as a $1 bill LOL. And I thought Abdul went out with Jermaine...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
gonna be good, I promise!!

~Souza~

August 21, 2011, 01:38:51 AM
One day he said to me 'You should have seen the chick trying to come on to me at our gig last night.' I was home with the baby by this stage. My reply was...You know, if you really want to...just go. She'll drop you back home in a week or so when she finds out what is on stage is not the you that I live at home with everyday.  You burp and fart and scratch your bum like everyone else. He laughed and said how good I was for knocking the ego out of him and keeping him grounded.
Ahahahahahahaha, love that! Most likely the reason why your marriage is succesful. Guys can be famous, but they're still guys and nothing will change that. And I agree, I think it's not fun to have that many women throwing themselves at you like that. When I watch those concerts and he pulls one of those crazy screaming fans on stage, they literally try to eat him up. I always admired how he stayed so kind, it's assault at a certain level and if I were him and a guy would be forcing himself up to me like that, he would have felt a burning pain between his legs, I can tell you that. I don't think those girls realize that there is someone behind that fame most likely just like any other guy like you portrayed so well RK  lolol/

I remember going out in Amsterdam one time and I met a guy who at that time was quite the thing in Holland and sure I was interested because he was quite something to look at, but I only needed 5 minutes of conversation to see that he was a total asshole who was only out for some booty. He even got angry, calling me a whore when he realized he wouldn't get lucky (go figure :roll:) and off he went to another girl. Fame is nothing, it's work and if you are smart you can make a lot happen because of it, but it doesn't make you mr. perfect. Some even become bigger assholes because of it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

August 21, 2011, 06:46:19 AM
In LaToya's first book, she devoted quite a bit to the Jackie/Paula affair.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 21, 2011, 10:41:07 AM
I don't know how much of it is true.

The Bible reading did that to Michael, if this is true.

When a sensitive person like him reads the Bible, especially in the early years, it has a great impact  on his/hers character. I do believe a religious person can be disgusted to see men/women cheating and so on.

Yet in time things are getting more complicated because people change. I know I've been reading that when MJ proposed to Lisa, she was still married. He didn't know she was married ?!

Things are not easy at all. If we take the Bible, it is very clear: we have to behave, follow the Bible rules, we are not even allowed to look at somebody else. Well seems like we are all sinners. If I could count the minutes/days/months of just looking at Michael's pictures....guess I'll never make it to heaven errrr

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 21, 2011, 11:45:19 AM
I don't know how much of it is true.

The Bible reading did that to Michael, if this is true.

When a sensitive person like him reads the Bible, especially in the early years, it has a great impact  on his/hers character. I do believe a religious person can be disgusted to see men/women cheating and so on.

Yet in time things are getting more complicated because people change. I know I've been reading that when MJ proposed to Lisa, she was still married. He didn't know she was married ?!

Things are not easy at all. If we take the Bible, it is very clear: we have to behave, follow the Bible rules, we are not even allowed to look at somebody else. Well seems like we are all sinners. If I could count the minutes/days/months of just looking at Michael's pictures....guess I'll never make it to heaven errrr
[/qu

LOL in my own experience, that is very true about being sensitive to God's expectations. When I first entered in the God's fellowship, I was very guilty about my past. (Having sex, children out of wedlock, taking part in criminal activities, being dishonest at times, cursing people out) and for 3 years I tried so hard to prove myself to others, I wasn't being true to myself. One day I just got a revelation, what am I trying to prove to people? they weren't there when I was born, they did not face the dilemmas I was born into, and did not make the choices for survival as I had to make. Waiting for their approval I would wait forever because they (who judge) will always judge me by my mistakes and not for my righteousness. After that I became comfortable with my life, and I knew God was with me in my decisions  because I continued to be blessed after I stopped trying to be perfect everyday. And I must say, it has been very freeing in the spirit ever since  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 21, 2011, 11:47:56 AM
I don't know why it came out like that so let me clarify  moonwalk_/

LOL in my own experience, that is very true about being sensitive to God's expectations. When I first entered in the God's fellowship, I was very guilty about my past. (Having sex, children out of wedlock, taking part in criminal activities, being dishonest at times, cursing people out) and for 3 years I tried so hard to prove myself to others, I wasn't being true to myself. One day I just got a revelation, what am I trying to prove to people? they weren't there when I was born, they did not face the dilemmas I was born into, and did not make the choices for survival as I had to make. Waiting for their approval I would wait forever because they (who judge) will always judge me by my mistakes and not for my righteousness. After that I became comfortable with my life, and I knew God was with me in my decisions  because I continued to be blessed after I stopped trying to be perfect everyday. And I must say, it has been very freeing in the spirit ever since   mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 21, 2011, 12:03:11 PM
I would tend to think that at first it was exciting, but like anything else, too much of it becomes a bore.  At some point they all became the same.  I also believe this is the reason Michael kept company with women he’d known for ages and could trust, like Liz and even Karen Faye.  Elizabeth Taylor had to be a visible threat to any girl regardless of her age or their relationship which I am almost certain was only that of a friend.  Albeit an endearing friend.   Liz was very protective of Michael and did not bite her tongue where Michael was concerned.  I’d bet she also helped keep Michael grounded and let him know her real thoughts on the groupie scene. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 21, 2011, 12:07:14 PM
@justlookingaround now I see why your motto is gonna be good I promise :lol:

I understand you and I try not to judge others, not even by God's rules...let's not forget Jesus had made some changes of the old rules and who knows what the future brings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 21, 2011, 12:20:56 PM

I understand you and I try not to judge others, not even by God's rules...let's not forget Jesus had made some changes of the old rules and who knows what the future brings

hee-hee-hee I should have said as good as I know how to be, (because I'm bad! I'm bad you know it!  mj_bad/ ) LOL and I only judge people who judge me first! cause I do have the right to defend myself and make a judgmental person see  themselves!

AND JUST LIKE YOU I DO BE LOOKIN (oK DROOLING LOL) AT MJ'S PICTURES & VIDEOS  beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 21, 2011, 12:29:47 PM

hee-hee-hee I should have said as good as I know how to be, (because I'm bad! I'm bad you know it!  mj_bad/ ) LOL and I only judge people who judge me first! cause I do have the right to defend myself and make a judgmental person see  themselves!

AND JUST LIKE YOU I DO BE LOOKIN (oK DROOLING LOL) AT MJ'S PICTURES & VIDEOS  beerchug

I understand your point of view, but you have to keep in mind that 2 wrong does not make it right. Look Michael what he went through, I never heard him judge anyone, he never spoken bad about anyone, he still found goodness in within them. I think we should all do the same and we will live in a better world. I know it is easier to defend ourselves and answer back, and offend another human being. Sometimes we have to stop and think, why is that person mean, remember people act this way because deep down they are hurting in some way and they want to portrait it on us. So you be the better person, and smile at them whom ever judges you.. Let Karma do all the work dear.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal