William WAGENER- THIS IS BIG!!!!!!!!!!!
August 06, 2011, 01:45:35 PM
Hello  :) !!!!!!

OMG this is big,William wants to RECONSTRUCT THE 2005 TRIAL,can you believe this?????????????
He wants to bring back the trial that took place in 2005 and to shown it on BIG TV,until Tom Sneddon is still alive :shock:!!!!!!!!!!!He already asked Tom Mesereau and he said he will think about it.So lets say that again:ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE THERE WILL PLAY THEIR PARTS lo  lolol/l,including TOM SNEDON himself afraid/ :shock:??????
I had a suspicion,but I think Wagener is a part of the hoax,it has to be,because he knows many things and he said he has many footage from the trial, that he didnt showed us.This is a must watch,please watch it,this is very important,he is talking about  MEDIA,HOLLYWOOD,Lady Diana ,Arvizos,Jordan Chandler, who called his dad just before he commited suicide afraid/ and about Michael who left Jehova beliefs in order to get involved in POLITICS mj_bad/.THE BEST part is where William is talking about Chandler's suicide ,who took place after Michael's death :roll: .........or reported death lolol/.Yes here he is perfectly right,lol.
Now this is very important to watch because its starting to proove what I always believed about 2005 trial,but everybody has the right to think what they want so.......
Please remember this:
FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION,IF WE STAY UNITED bearhug!!!!!!

TINY CHAT Sunday July 30, 2011
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFv2lDfKEuU&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

Tiny CHAT 1.2 - part 2
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s76zwQVkHrw&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

Tiny CHAT 1.3
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBoBdi_pbgY&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

Tiny Chat 1.4
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X70NAC3v24&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

P.S. I want to apologise to hesouttamylife for this post but this is big and in General Talk people would not watch it :-*

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: William WAGENER- THIS IS BIG!!!!!!!!!!!
August 06, 2011, 02:17:15 PM
Thank you for posting this. I have been following this for a while now and support this wholeheartedly. I am a little discouraged that people seem to think that Mr Wegener is just trying to scam people out of money. I don't think he is at all.

Anyway - I believe he's right that it would make more of an impact if MJ's supporters would back this project. Maybe it's a pipe dream but it would be awesome if a million or two fans stood firm in holding Sneddon and his group accountable for what they did to Michael. What a statement that would make to the world and to the media. If you believe Michael was a victim it's my hope that you'll do your part as every little bit helps.

I'm not sure if Mr Wegener is in on the hoax - he's said he's not sure he believes MJ is alive. But, he is keeping an open mind. As far as Mr Messereau - he even has has a section on his official website dedicated to showing the real Michael and telling the truth about what happened. That speaks volumes - has one ever heard of an attorney being so proactive in righting a wrong all on their own? I haven't.

I just wonder about MJ's celebrity friends. It would be nice if some of them would contribute to this cause. I think his immediate family needs to stay away from it though as it could be perceived wrongly if they do.

Blessings to you this beautiful day :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

August 06, 2011, 03:08:43 PM
It's great that Wagener does not give up this cause!

But the people, including most of Michael's fans are not interested  to helping wagener.
Fans say that there has been injustice and  grieve for this, but when there is greater opportunity to do something, everyone shuts up.

This is very frustrating!  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

August 06, 2011, 03:40:01 PM
First off...I just want to say that Michael looks so gorgeous in that picture  lolol/

and secondly that I seriously love this man. I really hope that this biopic is made. Maybe finally those people will be forced to see how ignorant they really are. I also liked how he said when Michael died and then corrected himself and said or "reportedly died"  ;D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

August 06, 2011, 07:01:10 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But the people, including most of Michael's fans are not interested  to helping wagener.
Fans say that there has been injustice and  grieve for this, but when there is greater opportunity to do something, everyone shuts up.

Yes, Mr Wegener is fully aware that his supporters for MJ's vindication are both beLIEvers and nonbelievers. He's being respectful and I like that.

I do have to wonder how people who claim to be fans and supporters of Michael Jackson can not support this project. There must be a lot of selfish people out there who are thinking "what's in it for me". Either that or they aren't willing to give up the McDonalds this week or Starbucks, etc. You'd think that MJ's supporters would have a bigger heart for giving, especially for the one that has given so much of himself in return.

It's rather sad but I keep praying that this will spread like wildfire and that as it builds momentum that more people will come on board with it.

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

~Souza~

August 06, 2011, 08:42:16 PM
100 documentaries can be made, but they will not make a difference. Aphrodite's book didn't, her documentary didn't. Hell, Michael's ACQUITTAL didn't. Something bigger than that will have to happen to wake up the sheeple. I am not being selfish, I am just realistic and I think more people realize that, which could be the reason that Wagener still hasn't enough support for his project. I support his cause, of course I do, but I do not think he can make a huge difference.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 08, 2011, 08:16:26 PM
100 documentaries can be made, but they will not make a difference. Aphrodite's book didn't, her documentary didn't. Hell, Michael's ACQUITTAL didn't. Something bigger than that will have to happen to wake up the sheeple. I am not being selfish, I am just realistic and I think more people realize that, which could be the reason that Wagener still hasn't enough support for his project. I support his cause, of course I do, but I do not think he can make a huge difference.

It is true few nights ago i go to a bar, and there was a man who was saying about.. " JOKES " very bad of Michael and children and all the people laughed, i believe that my friend and i were the only ones not we laughed :evil: :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 08, 2011, 11:15:07 PM

Yes, Mr Wegener is fully aware that his supporters for MJ's vindication are both beLIEvers and nonbelievers. He's being respectful and I like that.

I do have to wonder how people who claim to be fans and supporters of Michael Jackson can not support this project. There must be a lot of selfish people out there who are thinking "what's in it for me". Either that or they aren't willing to give up the McDonalds this week or Starbucks, etc. You'd think that MJ's supporters would have a bigger heart for giving, especially for the one that has given so much of himself in return.

It's rather sad but I keep praying that this will spread like wildfire and that as it builds momentum that more people will come on board with it.

Blessings!

Well-said!  You have my prayers of support.  God bless you all.   bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

August 09, 2011, 10:49:49 AM

I know what you mean. It's frustrating because this guy is so passionate and dilligent, I would love to see him actualize his vision and for it to make an impact. It makes me wonder why someone in the Jackson family or Mesereau or freakin Macaulay Culkin doesn't offer to pay for production. I guess it would mean more and look more credible if the money was raised by fans, but still, if I was Michael Jackson's friend and had the money and resources to get something like this on air, I wouldn't think twice about making it happen. But either way, the most difficult part might be simply getting enough people to care enough to watch it. Ignorance is bliss...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

MashMike

August 09, 2011, 03:02:48 PM
This is just great, to bring up the subject of 2005 trial again, but, honestly, i dont think it will change anything. There will always be close-minded and blind jerks who will never change their mind, who see things only in black and white and cannot think outside the box. There have been a lot of documentaries about the trial and MJ's innocense but nth has really changed :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

August 09, 2011, 04:01:56 PM
Thank you for posting this. I have been following this for a while now and support this wholeheartedly. I am a little discouraged that people seem to think that Mr Wegener is just trying to scam people out of money. I don't think he is at all.

Anyway - I believe he's right that it would make more of an impact if MJ's supporters would back this project. Maybe it's a pipe dream but it would be awesome if a million or two fans stood firm in holding Sneddon and his group accountable for what they did to Michael. What a statement that would make to the world and to the media. If you believe Michael was a victim it's my hope that you'll do your part as every little bit helps.

I'm not sure if Mr Wegener is in on the hoax - he's said he's not sure he believes MJ is alive. But, he is keeping an open mind. As far as Mr Messereau - he even has has a section on his official website dedicated to showing the real Michael and telling the truth about what happened. That speaks volumes - has one ever heard of an attorney being so proactive in righting a wrong all on their own? I haven't.

I just wonder about MJ's celebrity friends. It would be nice if some of them would contribute to this cause. I think his immediate family needs to stay away from it though as it could be perceived wrongly if they do.

Blessings to you this beautiful day :)

Hy,I want to thank everyone who responded to my post :) :-*.
I really do believe in Mr.William and I'm sure justice will prevail,we just need to have pation.I'm sorry ,but I dont agree with some of you ,regarding 2005 trial.You have to remember that it was because of people like Aphrodite Jones and Tom Meseraeu ,that many people changed their opinion about Michael.
People way of thinking is sometimes like an wall stone,and its very hard to change them.Michael NEVER EVER gave up hope,he always believed, remember????????He always said BELIEVE IN YOURSELF NO MATTER WHAT,EVEN IF THE WHOLE WORLD IS AGAINST YOU 8)!!!!!!So why William should give up on Michael,tell my why???????We have to stop being negative and say no ,this will not make a difference.I will tell you all something,if Michael was that way,and he would gave up so easily,I can asure you all,that we would never had a MICHAEL JACKSON.He is strong,and never gave up,that's why he is who it is,a super star and a great inspiration to all the people in the world 8).Piece by piece he will be reveald ,but remember that LOVE TAKES TIME.

I love you all!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions