everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There is so much in this video clip.......the use of those quick images is obviously meant to hit a subliminal line of thought for the viewer.  I think because we are used to seeing things differently, we decipher things easily.  What about the average joe out there? I wonder what an average, unsuspecting person would take away from that?  I think I will ask a few people to watch it...people who know nothing, or don't even care (sad, but true). 
Globallive is interesting to me.......Murray's business was Global Cardiovascular Associates.....the word "global" has come up a few times....just a coincidence.  How much do we know about Globallive? (there 2 L's)

Is this a real company...or one that was made up? I think I need coffee......I question everything these days.....

Thanks for posting the video everlastinglove_mj......Ginafelicia, I must have missed it before in the other thread (or maybe I am just being forgetful....) anyways...thanks for posting there too : )

Blessings to all.....off to get coffee!

Ohh, please bring one for me, a latte macchiato  ::P mj_dance/

You're right about questioning if You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is actually a real company! I visited the site and it looks okay and well designed on first sight, though isn't it weird that a professional company with 3 locations doesn't have a professional host? I mean this website is hosted by WordPress. I'm not familiar with this, but I found some information how to build a website, which can be made in a few steps, well... according to this site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. I can be wrong, what do you think?

Blessings to you too.

Wordpress?? Ahahahahahahahahahaha, I was right. I posted that in another thread, that it looked like a Wordpress site. There is nothing wrong with that, because you can build beautiful professional websites with it, but this one looks like a standard template. If I would know which template it is, I could have a copy of the site up in an hour.

I posted that in another thread
What's it with me lately, I must have missed this one too,  ;)) sorry! I should read all to keep up, though.. Thanks, Souza, please let me know, interesting indeed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Can someone help? - I'm going nuts!!!  crash/

Either yesterday or the day before I watched a You Tube video of this Tribute teaser but it was longer and it included the persons comments about the images. It was about 10 mins long.

I looked in my history and can't find it.  :evil:

I only come here and Twitter normally,  so I don't know where I can have seen this!

Hi reveron1958, I haven't seen another Tribute teaser but this one :? . I didn't know there was a long version. Anyway, if you do find the long version teaser, please post it here and we can compare and analyse it :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

I found it!  lolol/

It was on a blog that I sometimes read. As I watched on the blog it didn't show up in my You Tube history.

I will post it but I think it was made by a person that was banned here? so I hope it is OK?  :?  :oops:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0F4iQK2MxQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey everlastinglove_MJ......sending you mucho macchiato.....ugg, that sound so good : )
Yeah..... saw the wordpress info too......they can be a good way to go....however, this one does seem way basic for such a large company.....or supposedly a large company.  Souza ~ why do you think wordpress was used anyway?  Were they too cheap to hire a design team for their site, so they did it in-house?  I have a hard time believing a large-scale company would do that?  Especially one that designs anything at all....creativity should leap off their site....it doesn't.  I find it funny that they announce on the site about expanding in to Reality TV.....hummmmm, sound familiar?  The reality of all this, is that it's unreal.

Venti Latte Macchiato Blessings Always : )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So lets take a look at the other side of this video.

They are supposed to be promoting this concert WITHOUT the use of Michael Jackson's name, songs, logo, video, pictures, etc.

So maybe that is why they have included paparazzi video of him, because that is not a licensed image. Also they had to have something spectacular included, so what better than thunder, lightning, etc, cos they definitely can't use Michael's thunderous dance moves, or tornado spins like the CDS is using.

I do wonder how they were able to use his name in the form of the star or how they used his silhouette.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I remeber wartching it, but didnt think that much of it.

But now when I took another look... wow!!   all those  fast flashing images.
The do seem a bit miss placed (some of them)  And they seem to want to tell us something..

like these:
0.22  a pic of astage and what seems to be a lit up "light man"
0.30 what seems to be dr murray sitting in his car driving away from the papz
0.31 the stage again
0.35 city trafic, probably LA, at night
0.35 a "rocket man"  on the stage
0.45 michael  and  someone that looks like mj in the sunset
there are also two flash images of michael coming out  of Kleins office

its strange ... very strange

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

ohh and I thing I noticed when going to their site and you clic "contact"
there are some email adressesa and  adresses in uk and in the states.
the us  operations are in Santa Monica!
and  if you want to leave them a mesage you have to  do a calculation (or Captcha:)
12+13      adn as we know that will be 25  and 2+5  is  7 !!!!!

this  just screams michael!!!   penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Just when you thought that was it....hmmmm and what's that at 0.16 min ? Very strange and interesting. Everything it's very fast at this teaser....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

Just when you thought that was it....hmmmm and what's that at 0.16 min ? Very strange and interesting. Everything it's very fast at this teaser....
michael at dr. Kleins office (still inside) ..
There are so many image one would not think would be in a tribute show teaser.... I would think there would be more images of
michael on stage, michales videos  and michael as king of pop....
not pap-photos  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

They are supposed to be promoting this concert WITHOUT the use of Michael Jackson's name, songs, logo, video, pictures, etc.

So maybe that is why they have included paparazzi video of him, because that is not a licensed image. Also they had to have something spectacular included, so what better than thunder, lightning, etc, cos they definitely can't use Michael's thunderous dance moves, or tornado spins like the CDS is using.

I do wonder how they were able to use his name in the form of the star or how they used his silhouette.

Thanks for pointing out this important point. I had not considered that when I was appraising the clips they had used. DOH! Of course they were not able to use footage of Michael due to permissions, so they had to find other images to make it exciting.

It's still a very strange looking promo though.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

Thanks for pointing out this important point. I had not considered that when I was appraising the clips they had used. DOH! Of course they were not able to use footage of Michael due to permissions, so they had to find other images to make it exciting.

Makes no sense. They could have just not used any image and period, if they didn't have permission. Just keep the thunder, lightning, Milky Way, audience at a concert and that's all. This is not an explanation to WHY would they use a second lenght frame of Michael coming out of a doctor's office that's so short that if you blink you miss it. All the 4 frames are 1 second long. Why even bother to use them? If you blink you miss them. There's no explanation why they bothered to put those minuscule frames in the trailer. And if they wanted to show his face at least once, they already had that audience at one of his concerts, holding a poster with Michael's portrait.And they also showed his full name on the star. 
Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 07:49:57 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Makes no sense. They could have just not used any image and period, if they didn't have permission. Just keep the thunder, lightning, Milky Way, audience at a concert and that's all. This is not an explanation to WHY would they use a second lenght frame of Michael coming out of a doctor's office that's so short that if you blink you miss it. All the 4 frames are 1 second long. Why even bother to use them? If you blink you miss them. There's no explanation why they bothered to put those minuscule frames in the trailer. And if they wanted to show his face at least once, they already had that audience at one of his concerts, holding a poster with Michael's portrait.And they also showed his full name on the star. 

Totally agree. I couldn't even make out what the flashes were till I paused the video. They are more like subliminal images. If it was on TV you wouldn't even be able to tell they were Michael at Dr Klein's office so it would seem pointless including them.

They have been put there for a reason - but what is the reason?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

You know... this site is global live.

6/25/09 was global live.

The BAM will be global live as well.

This trailer is over the top. They are trying too hard to make it look like bamsday. It's just like TII. It's going to be just as much of a bamsday let down as TII was. If this Tribute happens, it will be full of clues. If it doesn't, no one will be surprised....  it looks like a giant bam-tease to me.

I agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Sorry quote does not work for me.

I think the subliminal effect is for people to remember that it is Michael related. I think that is the last pap video of Michael that has been seen, before the rehearsal clip that was on CNN . As an advertiser it is a subtle way of making people connect with Michael, cos maybe as hoaxers we missed the actual shots, but as a person seeing a video they would just notice the presence of Michael, even though it wasn't long enough for maybe the estate to object.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I found it!  lolol/

It was on a blog that I sometimes read. As I watched on the blog it didn't show up in my You Tube history.

I will post it but I think it was made by a person that was banned here? so I hope it is OK?  :? :oops:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0F4iQK2MxQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Thanks for posting this video. Interesting to see how this person interpreted the show teaser. Very good perspectivity. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions