Re: TIAI August 17
August 29, 2011, 09:56:28 PM
I'm tuned TS....no worries there, lol.  Yes, I realized the "fore" was a stretch....however, I suppose that's what this is all about.  Thinking things through all the way, from all possible angles.  While we are on the subject of inclusive numbers....how would Michael count his age?  Would he count it 53 or 54.....with inclusive numbering (just curious, really......maybe I'm older than I think  :lol: ).  Looking forward to your redirect.  I am sure it will be interesting!  Thanks for the response...I appreciate you taking the time for it.

Have a beautiful day!
Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 30, 2011, 01:49:45 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm tuned TS....no worries there, lol.  Yes, I realized the "fore" was a stretch....however, I suppose that's what this is all about.  Thinking things through all the way, from all possible angles.  While we are on the subject of inclusive numbers....how would Michael count his age?  Would he count it 53 or 54.....with inclusive numbering (just curious, really......maybe I'm older than I think  :lol: ).  Looking forward to your redirect.  I am sure it will be interesting!  Thanks for the response...I appreciate you taking the time for it.

Have a beautiful day!
Blessings Always

I know what you were thinking-- that anything we are told could have some understanding/interpretation from way out in left field that no one thought of, another level of thinking that in some ways nullify things, or change it cryptically into something unexpected or the exact opposite. That's what I always keep in the back of my mind. Perspective is everything.  My math major son told me about fractals and the Mandelbrot Set  geek/ crash/ afraid/  about infinite possibilities.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_GBwuYuOOs[/youtube]

Sorry, I think I need to go to bed! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

August 30, 2011, 01:50:29 AM

Last but not least: I will say for certain that MJ will BAM before the end of 2012!!!  Previously, I have given probabilities, possibilities, hints, and clues of a BAM from MJ. However, this is the very first time that I have given a BAM timing with certainty—not that I am giving an exact day or even year (could be this year or next), but I am saying that there is a deadline beyond which his BAM will not be extended.  I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!

I have a question, TS, that I wanted to address long time ago. You gave lot of dates and probabilities. From which none happened, and I want to ask you why.

-First one was if I remember, 9.09.2009. How would people have understood by that time the importance of NWO, if there are still people now who don't understand it?

- Halloween 2009

-January 2010

- Michael & Elvis- Double BAM this summer?

My memory fails me with other probabilities and dates now.

How were people supposed to understand this all by September/October 2009? Considering LaToya's book 2 years after, and how extremelly grave this all looks like? How were people expected to understand this 2 months after June 25 2009? You gave those dates; judging by that, it would mean it was not that complicated. How did it turn into something that complicated now, being delayed over and over again, if this had a probability to end in October 2009?

Thank you

Anna, I don't mean to be disrespectful; but some people continue to be doubting and fearful, no matter how much evidence they get--and you seem to fall in that category.

Most if not all of your questions have been answered already, if you have read all of my posts.  Nevertheless, I would be happy to go over it again, and add a few more points, as long as you promise to start being more positive and "keep the faith!"  Otherwise, there is little point for me to answer these BAM questions; because you would just find something else to doubt and fret about.

Also, the next redirect (in about an hour) should be sufficient to verify what I said in this thread about the BAM.

I digg into everything, always, and if I doubt that doesn't mean  I search to find things to doubt no matter what. In this whole situation, these 2 years, I learned to doubt everything, to not take it and run with it without questioning. I never mean to be disrespectful either, but some people are different. After all, all of us are. I am a person who dissects everything, turns it on all sides and I never trust anything completely. Maybe only my own sister and mother. So when I ask questions it means I do care. Because if I didn't care I would ignore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 30, 2011, 02:08:06 AM
I totally agree with you Souza. Everyone can come here and discuss if one likes to. It was in the contrary very comforting for me to come here and find so many people thinking alike. Grief has passed away and I have much fun on here, although it's of course all very sad. But we can give hope to each other. We see things that others don't see, which I don't understand, why they don't see it. I thought from the first moment, that couldn't be true. I mean Michael Jackson did always things, that nobody else did, didn't he? ::P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 30, 2011, 03:17:58 AM
Cold logic usualy wins.
What we have in this hoax are mainly symbols.
A logic of "symbols" that might not pass the cold logic test. But that's what makes this a great adventure and I'm sure everybody here agrees we had an amazing ride.
Anna I guess there is not so much time left and we'll know.

2012 is coming soon and by the end of it we'll have (one more afraid/) answer.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

August 30, 2011, 04:56:09 AM
@Anna, I don't know if this is anything remotely like what TS has in mind, but my thoughts on the seemingly changing Bam dates go like this: when MJ started this hoax, brilliant though he is, he couldn't have predicted precisely what the world's reaction would be. If the media and the public at large had straight away said, 'oh, come on, MJ's at it again, we know this is all fake' there wouldn't have been much point in carrying on with it.  So those possible dates, to me at least, and of course this is just my opinion, are there because he could 'come back' on any date in fact, if he's 'found out', so to speak.

Also, if there is an ARG element in all this, and I think there most definitely is, then presumably he could also end it at any time he chooses depending on any number of circumstances, world, family, personal. He has to have all bases covered.

(I still can't find out, by the way, how other ARG's have 'ended' - do they just peter out, does the originator reveal all, what happens to stop people 'playing' the game???  I'd like to know that.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 30, 2011, 06:44:52 AM
@Anna, I don't know if this is anything remotely like what TS has in mind, but my thoughts on the seemingly changing Bam dates go like this: when MJ started this hoax, brilliant though he is, he couldn't have predicted precisely what the world's reaction would be. If the media and the public at large had straight away said, 'oh, come on, MJ's at it again, we know this is all fake' there wouldn't have been much point in carrying on with it.  So those possible dates, to me at least, and of course this is just my opinion, are there because he could 'come back' on any date in fact, if he's 'found out', so to speak.

I totally understand where you're coming from curls. And it is possible that he didn't chose any date to BAM. BUT why does he say "We have 4 years to get it right" in TII which brings us to 2012? And now TS says that he will be back till the end of 2012 which is also confirmed by Paris. So, if you ask me Michael prepared everything perfectly and he decided about the BAM date from the beginning which is going to be in 2012. Then why TS told us about the possible BAM dates? In my humble opinion it could be a little trick to keep us on track. Would everyone wait this long if TS wrote that MJ will BAM in 2012 in his first possible date "prediction"? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

August 30, 2011, 07:27:26 AM
Oh yes, PureLove, I wasn't suggesting MJ doesn't have a preferred Bam date in mind, but that wouldn't stop him having contingency plans for 'unforseen circumstances' though would it?  Which is where those other suggested dates may come in. Even before all this recent 2012 talk, TS has always said there's a date beyond which the hoax won't go. It was never open-ended.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 30, 2011, 01:30:59 PM
Guys, this is the thought that is going through my mind. What is it that Michael is working on that would put him out of the spotlight(dead to the world) for 4 years from the later part of 2008 to the year 2012, what big project(or worldwide project) that he is working on that will take that long to complete. And why would he need for the world to believe that he has died for this to take place. Is there a time limit on what needs to be done and it comes up in 2012.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 30, 2011, 01:52:20 PM
Guys, I just found something that you would find very interesting. We all know that Michael loves nature and the planet. And he wants us to save the planet before it is too late. Remember the Earth Song. Well I was doing some research and came across something pretty interesting. There was a schedule meeting with the UN in January of 2009 in regards to The Kyoto Protocol Treaty(this treaty deals with climate control and emission of carbon into the air). Well this treaty was signed in 2002 and guess when it expires( you guess it 2012) and there was a Climate Summit schedule in Copenhagen regarding changing the existing treaty. The meeting in January of 2009 did not do too well with the amendments and I think that Michael was banking on the"concert to promote this issue to his millions and millions of fanbase. His last campaign/tour was for Global Warming. He knew that with him going on tour to promote this that everyone would listen to him because evidently our leaders are not listening to the people. THIS IS IT means exactly what it states. This is our last chances as mankind on this planet to correct the damage that we done. We have to learn to love one another and by doing that we will learn to love our planet. Love has be found in the inner self before we can move forward. Michael may have been doing some research on the climate for a very long time(probably mostly during his many tours). Michael was willing to step back into the spotlight to this important message. We  need to step back and see what forces that be(evil ones) that do not want Michael to succeed. He maybe threaten from all sides of the opposition. We do not know what the situation is with Michael, there are some people out there that do not want any change to occur.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 30, 2011, 02:58:10 PM
Guys, I just found something that you would find very interesting. We all know that Michael loves nature and the planet. And he wants us to save the planet before it is too late. Remember the Earth Song. Well I was doing some research and came across something pretty interesting. There was a schedule meeting with the UN in January of 2009 in regards to The Kyoto Protocol Treaty(this treaty deals with climate control and emission of carbon into the air). Well this treaty was signed in 2002 and guess when it expires( you guess it 2012) and there was a Climate Summit schedule in Copenhagen regarding changing the existing treaty. The meeting in January of 2009 did not do too well with the amendments and I think that Michael was banking on the"concert to promote this issue to his millions and millions of fanbase. His last campaign/tour was for Global Warming. He knew that with him going on tour to promote this that everyone would listen to him because evidently our leaders are not listening to the people. THIS IS IT means exactly what it states. This is our last chances as mankind on this planet to correct the damage that we done. We have to learn to love one another and by doing that we will learn to love our planet. Love has be found in the inner self before we can move forward. Michael may have been doing some research on the climate for a very long time(probably mostly during his many tours). Michael was willing to step back into the spotlight to this important message. We  need to step back and see what forces that be(evil ones) that do not want Michael to succeed. He maybe threaten from all sides of the opposition. We do not know what the situation is with Michael, there are some people out there that do not want any change to occur.

Some time ago I found this interesting article:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you. With all my being.

everlastinglove_MJ

August 30, 2011, 05:47:09 PM

I agree. Michael’s mission and message was a reaction on the failed global CO2 reduction agreements in the Climate Change Kyoto and Copenhagen conferences in 2009. The governments failed, so, we have to wait a few years till the next conference (a conference call meeting an idea? much less CO2 emissions). In the meantime, precious time will be lost and nothing will be done. No drastic actions, laws etc., NOTHING. Michael’s approach in This Is It is more personal, his quote: 
"And the times has come, This Is It. People are always saying,'They'll take care of it. The government'll--Don't worry, they'll--' 'They' who? It starts with us. It's us. Or else it'll never be done... We have four years to get it right. After that it would be irreversible. Let's take care of the planet."
is much more effective and achievable. It is reality, it’s the truth! Wrapped in a monologue expressed passionately by Michael is definitely captivating. I’ve noticed that his quote is popular on the internet. I don’t need to see tabloids copy&pasted, though the “It Starts With Us” quote must be spread all over ASAP.
Still, imagine Michael wants awareness and an active reaction. We are aware now, we want to take care of the planet and we want to act now… but how, what do we have to do to get it right? There are so many things in our way of living which we can change easily for the benefit of the earth. I can think of a few things, though I guess there are many people in this world who are willing to make that change, but simply don’t know how.. Shouldn’t there be a sequel on this call for awareness “It Starts With Us..”, which is a call for action, something like:  “… NOW, Lets Get Started..”. Michael, please, we need you on this, YOU are the one who can bring this message with so much love, passion and conviction, which is heart&mind touching.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 30, 2011, 05:58:11 PM
Oh yes, PureLove, I wasn't suggesting MJ doesn't have a preferred Bam date in mind, but that wouldn't stop him having contingency plans for 'unforseen circumstances' though would it?  Which is where those other suggested dates may come in. Even before all this recent 2012 talk, TS has always said there's a date beyond which the hoax won't go. It was never open-ended.

I agree curls. Probably he is making small changes in the plans according to our or the media's reaction. We shouldn't forget that there's an ARG side of the hoax. I'm not so sure if he specified a couple of BAM dates and decided to BAM when the time is right. I think he decided for the year 2012 to BAM from the beginning and other dates that TS mentioned was for us not to lose our interest in the hoax. But of course your theory is very plausible too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

August 30, 2011, 06:03:57 PM

Some time ago I found this interesting article:

@ImpotencyToYourAct, interesting article, thanks. I think Michael must have read this article too and supports the ‘grandfather of climate change’. 

“The difficulty of this problem [of global warming] is that its main impacts will be felt by our children and by our grandchildren. A mother tends to be concerned about such things."[/size]

True, I'm concerned. We are responsible for what will happen sooner or later.

I think this example is a step in the right direction: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

L.O.V.E.

Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 06:05:48 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
August 30, 2011, 09:57:35 PM
[...]
Getting back to the Elvis connections: the redirect for yesterday (August 16) was a statement by LMP at Graceland {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Most of the connections there were discovered, and commented upon in that thread; but let me review them here, and add a few points.

“ ‘I'll see you next August.’  What does that sound like? --> I'll see you in July!” {lilwendy}.

“ ‘Elvis Through His Daughter's Eyes’ … this made me think of Jermaine's book ‘You are Not Alone: Michael: Through a Brother's Eyes’.” {Sarahli}.

“Maybe LMP's ‘entire family’ will include her father.  Elvis fans deserve a BAM too!  They've certainly been waiting long enough.” {Andrea}.

“ ‘...which as you all know as the 35th anniversary will be special time’  To me this was interesting. Why is the 35 anniversary special?” {GINAFELICIA}.

The “entire family” if taken literally, would have to include Jesse/Elvis—since he is still alive.  Why is the 35th anniversary special?  Because he will then be 77 years old, the same number as the “death” year (8-16-77).  Also because it will be exactly ten years after the 25th anniversary, when Dr. Hinton said Elvis would be “coming out” at Graceland.  And because “3+5=8” {Yambo3003}; of course 8 is the key number in the Elvis numerology.

It will also be in the year 2012, which we all know by now is a major year in MJ’s hoax (“four years” from 2009, and 911 call at 12:21, FBI files, etc).  Of course even if there is an Elvis BAM: he would not be performing again, or even seen in public (other than maybe at Graceland next year).  Now I am not saying with any certainty that Elvis will BAM on 8-16-2012; but I am saying that if he ever does, that would be a very likely time.  Anyone who has read his book knows that Jesse himself would like the general public to know the truth {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; but he has pressure from family, and especially EPE.

Last but not least: I will say for certain that MJ will BAM before the end of 2012!!! [...]
Hello everyone ! :)
This is my first post on this forum... I finally managed to register, but I've been following TS messages for some time!

Regarding MJ & Elvis - numerology connections and a possible double BAM in 2012 based on these connections, I've found some more clues which I added to those already existent, and I made some photo-montages...

This is also it:

Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 10:02:46 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions