Andrea

Re: TIAI August 17
August 25, 2011, 08:00:53 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!"

You know that's scary don't you...even considering the possibility makes me shiveeerrr errrr

I don't think TS is a fake informer although it's a pretty good bet to say Michael will be back before January 1st, 2013 - informer or not.  I find it interesting reading the replies in this thread, it seems a lot of people now think Michael will be back at the end of 2012.  Maybe he will but TS did say anytime between now and then.  If it's going to happen this year, it makes sense to throw us off so that we're not expecting it.  But even if we all had a certain date in mind, his return will be a shock no matter how much we think we're ready for it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 25, 2011, 09:42:29 AM
If it's going to happen this year, it makes sense to throw us off so that we're not expecting it.

You shouldn't have said this Andrea...now he has to come up with a new plan crash/ and so the game goes on and on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

August 25, 2011, 11:05:50 AM
If it's going to happen this year, it makes sense to throw us off so that we're not expecting it.

You shouldn't have said this Andrea...now he has to come up with a new plan crash/ and so the game goes on and on.

Michael will not change his plans based on my one little comment.   geek/   He could come back at anytime.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 25, 2011, 06:18:39 PM
Ok TS, I have been pondering this notion for quite sometime and I don't know if anyone has posted anything like this in the past.  I feel that I need to get this off my chest, so here goes.
With all the 2012 stuff going on and people that are important but still very young are dying.  What if and a big what if, the government has been forcing these people to go into a special bunker until doomsday is over.  The government can hold all these people in case there is a chance that mankind will be able to survive.  They could be insuring that future generation will be able to experience greatness like we have.  They are taking important people and artifacts and putting them in a safe place.  So, if doomsday never comes these people can come out.  They won't be prosecuted for faking their death because it was with the help of the government.  It reminds me of the movie 2012.  It would be the four years and it would be the GREATEST show on earth.  All these people coming back that we thought we all lost. 
I hope you all understand what I am trying to say.  I could be just grasping at straws.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

August 25, 2011, 08:03:07 PM
So, Arnie is posting pics full of symbolism?

What´s going on? art here art there  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

August 26, 2011, 02:20:54 AM
Ok TS, I have been pondering this notion for quite sometime and I don't know if anyone has posted anything like this in the past.  I feel that I need to get this off my chest, so here goes.
With all the 2012 stuff going on and people that are important but still very young are dying.  What if and a big what if, the government has been forcing these people to go into a special bunker until doomsday is over.  The government can hold all these people in case there is a chance that mankind will be able to survive.  They could be insuring that future generation will be able to experience greatness like we have.  They are taking important people and artifacts and putting them in a safe place.  So, if doomsday never comes these people can come out.  They won't be prosecuted for faking their death because it was with the help of the government.  It reminds me of the movie 2012.  It would be the four years and it would be the GREATEST show on earth.  All these people coming back that we thought we all lost. 
I hope you all understand what I am trying to say.  I could be just grasping at straws.

We've all been grasping at straws these past two years! :lol:   But I understand exactly what you are saying. You can't rule out anything in this world today! All we can do is wait and see, what truth will be revealed!

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 26, 2011, 02:25:03 AM

Michael will not change his plans based on my one little comment.   geek/   He could come back at anytime.

...are you sure suspicious// suspicious// suspicious//  ...?
 lolol/

that's an ARG so.....he changes his moves according to our response
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 26, 2011, 02:25:53 AM

That's REALLY, but really crazy scenario. Like in the movies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2011, 05:21:54 AM
So, Arnie is posting pics full of symbolism?

What´s going on? art here art there  :lol:

yes I know what you mean, when I saw the picture Arnie posted on twitter the one with MJ depicted as an angel with his foot on the devil I immediately thought of the turn 666 to 999! afraid/   but its very interesting.  Then you have the guy who worked for Arnie who was  "supposed" to have had a relationship with MJ (dont believe that bit), who said in the "Sun" newspaper that MJ was worried about the Mayan calendar, I just think we are beginning to see the puzzel coming together. 

Will just keep watching.

p.s.  I read an article about Frank Dileo yesterday, where it was describing what he liked to have for breakfast when he was at the Beverly Hills Hotel, it was a health breakfast, fruit etc etc and "FRENCH TOAST"  which made me think of V for Vendetta video and also what Paris said about her Dad making the best "FRENCH TOAST"  maybe Im reading too much into things,  :shock:   but you never know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 26, 2011, 08:05:09 AM
I have to admit it is strange that the tribute is scheduled on the same October 8 like Elvis tribute 17 years ago.
This is a connection with Elvis that comes from the family, from Ms. Katherine and the other family members who agree with the tribute. One might at least wonder why there is this October 8 coincidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 26, 2011, 08:12:24 AM
Ohhh...

It was always a mistery how MJ will BAM, if this is going to happen.
People speculated so much on this , yet no convenient scenario was brought up.

It just seems so difficult for MJ to come back that i really can not imagine HOW he will do it suspicious// confused/ bounce/ bounce/ pale/ pale/...I am afraid for him pale/ pale/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2011, 10:50:39 AM
Hi all! Sorry I have been so awol! Life got in the way of posting. But I have not veered off the hoax trail.. I certainly missed you all!  bearhug

First, I don't know if this has been addressed- but with inclusive time counting, 2009-2012 is 4 years (you count 09 as one, then 10 as two, and so on)- this is the counting as used in the bible, and as TS pointed out in one of his very initial intros to the hoax, the counting Michael often used.

For myself, I have set Dec 31 2012 as a deadline. I think if Michael doesn't BAM by then, it won't happen. I still think he is alive, but I won't think he will come back... So, TS' post was VERY interesting to me...

Have any of you read the new book "M.Poetica: Michael Jackson's Art of Connection and Defiance" by Willa Stillwater?  It is only available as an e-book. Here is the link:

It is not a hoax book, but man, if you read it and you are a believer in the hoax, so many things fall into place. She uses Michael's art to really point out what he is trying to tell us.  She also, highlights the origin of his initial psychological injury: The Chandler accusations. Especially, she focuses on the stripsearch (which, she points out was like a rape to him- and I always felt that way, too), and how the presence of those pictures has always haunted him, and how he tried time and time again to get them back. She calls them "the Kryptonite to his Superman"- evidence of his humiliation and trauma- out there, unsecured.

Now, many of us have talked before about parallels between the Murray trial and the Chandler accusations as well as the 2005 trial. The stripsearch pictures have been liked to the admission of the (fake, if you are a hoax believer) autopsy pictures.

The reason, I bring this up, is b/c, among other things, the events of 93 are, as I believe, tied to the hoax. Not alone- but as one of the puzzle pieces. The book, investigates other things Michael addressed through his art- and if you read it and are a believer you find that we have talked about many of them.  One of the main topics concerns him being a master prankster and illusionist- a shape shifter (see: Thriller, Ghosts, Moonwalker....)- teaching us lessons about ourselves.

Another piece of the puzzle that has occurred recently, among the discussed tribute details (which are so obvious they simply cannot be a coincidence), the upcoming trial and connected resurgence of the tabloid media and self proclaimed MJ experts (a la Rabbi Boteach) and the old cast of characters (Arni Klein), are articles addressing pedophilia in the entertainment industry.  I find this very interesting, as I still hold to my often stated belief that there is a sting/FBI aspect to the hoax as well. Again, I believe MJ was tied into investigating this monstrosity- and he was attacked for it, and branded a pedophile himself. 

Nothing about this hoax operates on one level. To me, it is as multi-layered as Michael's art. There is a surface- and then there are hundreds of sub-levels.

TS, thank you for this thread- and thanks to all of you for all the great insights.  I love the mention of the ARG as well again- I think  it certainly is one of those levels the hoax operates on.  And then we have the Elvis connection... It has certainly gotten more exposure, hasn't it? Btw- I don't know if this has been brought up, but LMP on her fb site also mentioned the new exhibit as well as the 35th anniversary being a very special one... Hm, hm, hm....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

August 26, 2011, 11:45:50 AM
As most of you know already: the MJ tribute planned for October 8 is exactly 17 years (1 + 7 = 8 ) after the Elvis tribute, which MJ & LMP attended (and this redirect is on 8-17).  And it’s not just Global Live pushing Katherine into this; remember that the family has been behind it (except Jermaine and Randy).  So if the location of the tribute is not a coincidence (Cardiff Wales & Cardiff Giant hoax), then the timing of it is also not a coincidence.

TS was not the first to bring up the Elvis connections and parallels, but TS did bring Elvis and MJ to the forefront in 2010 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login); however, the reaction from many was not supportive of bringing Elvis into the MJ hoax, and some even left this forum or the whole hoax over it.  As I have always said, though, the truth will all come out; and one year later, Jackson family members are supporting a tribute, which is very obviously intended to show the Elvis connection.

Likewise, TS was not the first to bring up the Illuminati and secret societies aspect of the MJ hoax, but TS did bring this to the forefront in 2009 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login); and just like the Elvis aspect, many have opposed TS because of the Illuminati aspect.  Nearly two years later, though, Jackson family members are starting to speak publicly about this as well.  As I have already documented in the July 7 thread, La Toya’s book goes into this aspect a little {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Furthermore, La Toya has just recently verified the Twitter for Paris {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; and Paris herself tweeted in June about the “secret society” aspect, encouraging us to “take time to seek” info about this for ourselves {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Those who post regularly on this forum already know most or all of what I’ve said here; but I am including it because there are those not on this forum who still watch the TIAI redirects, and even copy what I post to other forums, etc.  And it’s time for these important aspects of the hoax to be understood by all on this forum, other hoax forums, and YouTube, etc.

Getting back to the Elvis connections: the redirect for yesterday (August 16) was a statement by LMP at Graceland {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Most of the connections there were discovered, and commented upon in that thread; but let me review them here, and add a few points.

“ ‘I'll see you next August.’  What does that sound like? --> I'll see you in July!” {lilwendy}.

“ ‘Elvis Through His Daughter's Eyes’ … this made me think of Jermaine's book ‘You are Not Alone: Michael: Through a Brother's Eyes’.” {Sarahli}.

“Maybe LMP's ‘entire family’ will include her father.  Elvis fans deserve a BAM too!  They've certainly been waiting long enough.” {Andrea}.

“ ‘...which as you all know as the 35th anniversary will be special time’  To me this was interesting. Why is the 35 anniversary special?” {GINAFELICIA}.

The “entire family” if taken literally, would have to include Jesse/Elvis—since he is still alive.  Why is the 35th anniversary special?  Because he will then be 77 years old, the same number as the “death” year (8-16-77).  Also because it will be exactly ten years after the 25th anniversary, when Dr. Hinton said Elvis would be “coming out” at Graceland.  And because “3+5=8” {Yambo3003}; of course 8 is the key number in the Elvis numerology.

It will also be in the year 2012, which we all know by now is a major year in MJ’s hoax (“four years” from 2009, and 911 call at 12:21, FBI files, etc).  Of course even if there is an Elvis BAM: he would not be performing again, or even seen in public (other than maybe at Graceland next year).  Now I am not saying with any certainty that Elvis will BAM on 8-16-2012; but I am saying that if he ever does, that would be a very likely time.  Anyone who has read his book knows that Jesse himself would like the general public to know the truth {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; but he has pressure from family, and especially EPE.

Last but not least: I will say for certain that MJ will BAM before the end of 2012!!!  Previously, I have given probabilities, possibilities, hints, and clues of a BAM from MJ.  However, this is the very first time that I have given a BAM timing with certainty—not that I am giving an exact day or even year (could be this year or next), but I am saying that there is a deadline beyond which his BAM will not be extended.  I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!

Interesting that the @michaeljackson Twitter account randomly tweeted this today:
  "Michael Jackson King of Pop Thirty-Fifth Event Shirt You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login"   The number 35 again.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Share The Light
twitter.com/SeeingClues

Andrea

August 26, 2011, 12:23:42 PM
Thank you for that link SeeingClues (love your site BTW).

Here's the description for the shirt in the link:

January 25th was to be the Thirty-Fifth night of 50 shows at London’s famed O2 Arena. To honor Michael and memorialize this event, we are making available the O2 Thirty-Fifth Night Commemorative Event T-shirt! Featuring a bold number 35 on the back to memorialize the Thirty-Fifth Michael Jackson show, this shirt was to have been sold at the O2 only January 25, 2010.

So the number 35 as it was supposed to be the 35th concert, on the 7 month anniversary mark since June 25/09...very interesting to say the least!  I remember this was also one of the dates TS had mentioned a long time ago, about the possibility of a return that month, the dates we talked about were January 18 (MLK Jr day) and 25 (7 months), if I remember correctly.  I'm thinking that tweet was not so random but seemingly random.   suspicious//

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 26, 2011, 01:00:34 PM
Do they make a shirt for every show that was supposed to be? I guess not.
That's strange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions