Re: TIAI August 17
August 17, 2011, 01:25:38 PM
Year 2070... Michael Jackson fans still waiting for their idol to come back...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

bec

August 17, 2011, 01:29:35 PM
Oh come on. We know it won't be that long. I can't imagine he wants to live his life in hiding forever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 17, 2011, 01:32:03 PM
@ Bec

I hope so, Bec....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

August 17, 2011, 01:41:46 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There are still things that have no answer, and I quote TS from September 2009.

Others say that if he comes back, it won’t be for years. But that would hardly qualify as "soon and very soon". Furthermore, if he did not go into permanent hiding, then he has a reason for coming back; and that would be publicity and/or to show that you can’t trust the media. So when would be a good time to do this? After a few years, when the media and the public aren’t thinking much about MJ anymore?? No, the best time to do this is NOW—while the news is still hot!

How did it change gradually from "So when would be a good time to do this? After a few years, when the media and the public aren’t thinking much about MJ anymore?? No, the best time to do this is NOW" (September 2009) to "January 1st 2013" as the deadline? Counting also a lot of other dates that never happened. This is what has no answer and I can't understand. If this all was planned, then why so many wrong dates?

I agree so much with you, Anna!

And what about the date 777? On August 11, 2011 nothing much happened except a cake, which gave me the assurance that 777 is a very common lucky number in Las Vegas.

Sorry TS, but I do not buy this 2012 date, and any other that might arise. I will stay with the messages of Michael and his songs that I follow daily.

I love you very much, Michael! Just do not like the way it is walking the hoax.

Life must go on, guys! I think that 2012/2013 will be too late!   :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

~Souza~

August 17, 2011, 02:18:28 PM

Seriously, I don't think TS is hoaxing us. Has he played with us a little? Yes, of course he has. And it has been fun. The false theories he has supported were obvious: The ambulance picture being real, the murder theory and some other things he couldn't defend anyways. All the other stuff is true, whether it fits your romantic image of MJ the performer or not. The past two years TS has been guiding us, helping us, amusing us, and informing us. I think many of us are still here because of TS, even though many also left with a lot of drama because of TS. I don't think I would still have been here if TS would have left or never signed up in the first place. Knowing that he is still with us comforts me and motivates me to keep going. Not that I would have thought MJ would have been dead if it weren't for TS, but I wouldn't have been able to take all the shit without his continuous support. If you look at the shit he had to take sometimes, even on here while I did my best to defend him, and the fact that he is still here, says something about his charachter and the importance of all this for him. Never before has he said anything about a definite BAM, this is the first time. Maybe you should take this as a gift, and let it comfort you. You must know by now that TS doesn't fuck with us, so you also know that in max. 16 months the truth will be out. I believe him, I have always believed in him (except for some of his debunk-theories ;) ) and I feel comforted by this post. And if you don't believe him, there is no use in asking him questions because you wouldn't believe the answers anyway. But in my opinion he deserves some credit after almost 2 years. And an Elvis bam? If so it will be a small one, but I think it will be comforting enough for the fans who really aged many decades. But I did not see any confirmation about that in TS' post.

So thanks TS, for hanging in there.  bearhug

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

And one more time, because I know you like it lolol/ :

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 17, 2011, 02:24:58 PM
Why is there so much loss of hope? We are hitting September soon and then before we know it we will be in January. TS said in 2012 he didn't say the last day in 2012, so who knows when through out the year it will happen. If we have been following the hoax thus far, really what is another year. We shouldn't be selfish. There is an important reason(s) that this hoax had to happen. To get upset that Michael isn't back before the timing is right sorry to say is being completely selfish. I want to see Michael back soon also but not before the timing is RIGHT for HIM. We as a whole have to remember this was done by him for him and for all of us to see the truth in the world, regardless if we agree on everything or not.

Let's give him the time he so justly deserves, when he is ready and the time is right, he will bless us with his presents. We have to remain faithful to Michael that he knows what he is doing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

~Souza~

August 17, 2011, 02:32:37 PM
No, TS didn't even say 2012, he said between now and December 31, 2012. Could mean tomorrow, could mean a year from now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 17, 2011, 02:35:30 PM
No, TS didn't even say 2012, he said between now and December 31, 2012. Could mean tomorrow, could mean a year from now.

That's true but even if it is Dec 31st Michael still deserves our patience in waiting for him and respect for his decision.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 17, 2011, 02:42:27 PM

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

And one more time, because I know you like it lolol/ :

Souza can you stop posting this please, it's terribly ugly and scares me every time  errrr afraid/ lolol/

All for one and one for all? Nice motto.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 17, 2011, 02:49:38 PM
Souza can you stop posting this please, it's terribly ugly and scares me every time  errrr afraid/ lolol/

You think I'm ugly?  :-\ :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 17, 2011, 02:57:18 PM
You could feel that there were and are  a lot of things that has to develop before Michael can come back, you can feel the progress, it's getting more obvious by the day the picture is getting clearer and clearer for me, i'm not a great poster but i bin here reading , because most of the time i dont know how to express myself in english.

I have one question for you TS i have noticed before that in the beginning of your redirect you are talking about "TS" instead of saying "me" or "i" , later on you say me or i , it's just like you havent write your entire post yourself?Is there another person who writes aswell in the same redirect.

And i noticed you were saying forefront like you wanted to point out that Front and you are the same person, i know hoaxers has pointed that out at the back thread also.
Maybe i'm looking to far into this.....

always with Love

Bleu Eyes

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 17, 2011, 03:07:06 PM

You think I'm ugly?  :-\ :P

Not even magic would work on that face errrr

I'm sure you are beautiful ...on the inside ;D lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 17, 2011, 03:07:22 PM
Year 2070... Michael Jackson fans still waiting for their idol to come back...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elSyXY3EeEY[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 17, 2011, 04:31:12 PM
Thank you TS to give us this deadline ... it gives hope and courage....til then the voyage continues.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

August 17, 2011, 04:55:14 PM
I don't think these future possible dates mean anything.  We already believe that Michael isn't going to let Murray go to jail, so he has to either come back before the verdict or Murray gets off.  The dates don't matter...the most important thing has to be the trial timing.  Relate all that to these numerology dates and that's when it will be, because there is a trial and it has to mean something and murray sure isn't going to jail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions