_Anna_

Re: TIAI August 17
August 17, 2011, 09:24:05 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It also feels good to know an end date, now I feel I can enjoy this hoax even more...cause that's what I kinda struggled with, thinking it will be NEVER ENDING.

This is my biggest fear too. I sometimes stay and think about this all and picture myself in 2012 or 2013, with no answers, not knowing what happened, and being left with the doubt forever. And the vision of seeing this all reaching to a point when we'll be told "it's over, get back to your life, that was all. There won't be any comeback because it's too dangerous and it was decided this way". And we'll forever remain with the doubt about what happened. I'm just thinking out loud my biggest fears.

That's the reason why I feel no peace, because it's been more than 2 years, time in which I've been here, consuming myself, losing nights reading and digging into things, and everything you all know and experienced (let downs, hopes crushed, etc.). I just can't feel at peace with this thought to never have the answers to all this. I know others have different ways to see this all, but to me this has been going inside myself since day one...
Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 09:27:03 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 17, 2011, 09:52:02 AM
"four years" from 2009....it's not the number is it TS? That word is also spelled, "fore".
"Fore" is an adverb meaning: in front of, before, earlier, etc.

The statement by MJ "We have four years to get it right."  It's not four, it's fore.  "We have fore years to get it right."
Fore years prior to 2009 is 2005...the year of the trial.  Study the fore years...the years prior to 2009. 

I like this post, TS.....thanks for a bit of "summer school"... I have some more thoughts, but will have to continue later....life is calling! Blessings to you always......even if January 1, 2013 comes about!

Have a beautiful day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 17, 2011, 10:09:47 AM
"I've always wanted to be able to tell stories, you know, stories that came from my soul. I'd like to sit by a fire and tell people stories - make them see pictures, make them cry and laugh, take them anywhere emotionally with something as deceptivelysimple as words. I'd like to tell tales to move their souls and transform them. I've always wanted to be able to do that. Imagine how the great writers must feel, knowing they have that power. I sometimes feel I could do it. It's something I'd like to develop. In a way, songwriting uses the same skills, creates the emotional hights and lows, but the story is a sketch. It's quicksilver. There are very few books written on the art of storytelling, how to grip listeners, how to get a group of people together and amuse them. No costumes, no makeup, no nothing, just you and your voice, and your powerful ability to take them anywhere, to transform their lives, if only for minutes." Michael Jackson. Congradulations Michael!!! You did it!!! You've made us cry and laugh and you totally changed our lives forever! And I'm sure that we have a lot more to expirience before the BAM :) I wish I could spend more time here, I don't want to miss anything.                               LOVE to all!!! :) 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

paula-c

August 17, 2011, 10:12:09 AM

....well, Michael said that teniamos 4 years to do it.

I hope that we do not have to wait so much as the fans of Elvis and to meet this way

:lol: :lol:

Yesterday i ask TS to be a little more explicit, thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 17, 2011, 10:19:58 AM
well i think that those 4 years that michael was talking about, to make a change..etc, was about the 4 presidential years given to the president barack obama, remember....  moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
beLIEve

August 17, 2011, 10:21:50 AM
the end of 2012 is still a long way to go... yet i can't believe how far we've come since June 25 2009... Even though the waiting is sometimes tiring, i still can't help but imagine how excited the world is going to be upon learning that MJ, AND Elvis are still alive.
just a thought that ran through my head: perhaps the MJ Bam and Elvis Bam would happen at the same time, for effectiveness (doubling the shock) and for corroboration (both families claiming that they are the real MJ and Elvis; what are the chances of both families admitting their deaths have been faked, or having a fake replacement?). if that happens, Bam could fall on a day that involves both multiple 8s and 7s. the 35th 'death' anniversy of Elvis seems like a reasonable date, for reasons stated by TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 17, 2011, 10:44:14 AM
Quickly and briefly,

if we are to accept 2005-2009 being 4 years (which I do), then 2009-2012 is only 3 years. 2009-1/1/2013 would be 3.5 years.

I find it interesting that TS didn't mention the upcoming trial at all in this post  errrr

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 17, 2011, 12:14:25 PM

Last but not least: I will say for certain that MJ will BAM before the end of 2012!!!

Hello TS!
To tell you the truth, from the day TII was realized I knew MJ would be back after the famous 4 years would have been passed. He said it himself. He warned the fans it would be a long waiting process.
But I thought it would be 2013  confused/

Whoo Hoo! Inclusive reckoning...  :)   
See you in July; MJ
See you in Aug; LMP/Jessie
Double BAM?
moonwalk_/ elvis_/ party/

What Ever Happens TS bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

bec

August 17, 2011, 12:15:40 PM
Ok I been thinking about this thing.

Ever since TS said he would support false theories from time to time I've been looking at his posts differently.

When Front posted the NIN thing I remembered the redirect to Year Zero.

So the wheels have been turning and some pieces to the puzzle have fallen into place. I think.

I think TS is the ARG, as in, the side tangents are like little rabbit holes; the FBI involvement, the Illuminati forces, the murder plot foiled and subsequent escape, the Elvis is going to BAM too story... all little ARG style rabbit holes for those who want to get that deep to fall into and follow for entertainment value.

As in... the hoaxers are being hoaxed too. Everyone gets a turn. The media gets hoaxed by the death reports, and then subsequently by the stories "leaked" and dropped all over the place by friends/family. The non-believer fans are being hoaxed 2nd hand by the media reports and then directly by the new album and the "fake" vocals within it. Meanwhile, we, the hoaxers have been hoaxed by the elaborate TS ARG. We think we are smarter then everyone else; but in reality, we are just thinking differently, and so have fallen into our own special, personal rabbit hole of this multi-layer production. TS is hoaxing US.

In other words, we are also a "mark", to borrow a Barnum reference. TS is the hook to capture this mark, the hoaxer.

It's just amazingly fantastical theatric drama, isn't it? Very Hollywood.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 17, 2011, 12:22:03 PM

Ever since TS said he would support false theories from time to time I've been looking at his posts differently.

So the wheels have been turning and some pieces to the puzzle have fallen into place. I think.

I think TS is the ARG, as in, the side tangents are like little rabbit holes; the FBI involvement, the Illuminati forces, the murder plot foiled and subsequent escape, the Elvis is going to BAM too story... all little ARG style rabbit holes for those who want to get that deep to fall into and follow for entertainment value.

As in... the hoaxers are being hoaxed too. Everyone gets a turn. The media gets hoaxed by the death reports, and then subsequently by the stories "leaked" and dropped all over the place by friends/family. The non-believer fans are being hoaxed 2nd hand by the media reports and then directly by the new album and the "fake" vocals within it. Meanwhile, we, the hoaxers have been hoaxed by the elaborate TS ARG. We think we are smarter then everyone else; but in reality, we are just thinking differently, and so have fallen into our own special, personal rabbit hole of this multi-layer production. TS is hoaxing US.

In other words, we are also a "mark", to borrow a Barnum reference. TS is the hook to capture this mark, the hoaxer.

Well THAT was depressing. :lol: You sure know how to crash a party Bec! 
But I understand what you're saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

August 17, 2011, 12:44:50 PM

Well stated, Bec.  party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

August 17, 2011, 12:48:51 PM
TS has offered plenty of opportunities to explore, expand and change.
TS has offered plenty of occasions to take at face value what he said and take on his track.
Everybody had a choice. This deserves credit.

So this one is for you, TS. Thank you.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MissG

August 17, 2011, 12:49:36 PM
  However, this is the very first time that I have given a BAM timing with certainty—not that I am giving an exact day or even year (could be this year or next), but I am saying that there is a deadline beyond which his BAM will not be extended.  I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!

Well, why not saving the time and telling straight? What an ambiguous post, TS.

To be honest i don´t need anyone telling me or leading me to believe in a "bam" date or a comeback date.

I hurt for those being played along with this neverending "possible Bam" dates, whatever BAM means for you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

August 17, 2011, 12:52:22 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2slUqnr1d8&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]   mj_bad/
Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 01:28:43 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

August 17, 2011, 01:24:31 PM
Quickly and briefly,

if we are to accept 2005-2009 being 4 years (which I do), then 2009-2012 is only 3 years. 2009-1/1/2013 would be 3.5 years.

I find it interesting that TS didn't mention the upcoming trial atall in this post errrr

I think because he missed the two previous dates. It's better not give clues of something, if you are not sure if will occur.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal