PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: TIAI August 17
August 17, 2011, 05:36:54 PM
Dear TS,

It doesn't matter how much you try to prove your legitimacy, skeptical ones will keep on finding excuses to think that you are not legit. After MJ's BAM is the time when you can tell who you really are and that's when they can believe you. Even I sometimes want to SCREAM so loud and so hard when I read some of the posts, comments about you. I wrote once that you have a prophet's patience. I would like to thank you for staying with us in this long journey and in spite of all the criticism, ignorance and bullying. I'm not talking for this forum only but also like you wrote, the other forums and youtube, twitter etc.

This recent post of yours made me feel very excited and happy. This is amazing news. And I'm so so glad that I was wrong about 2014 which was the BAM date in my mind.  :mrgreen: Thank you TS.  bearhug

Bring it on Michael babes.  moonwalk_/

[blink]THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER![/blink]
[/size] [/b]

party/
Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 06:02:39 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 17, 2011, 05:42:28 PM
LOL :)

You, me, SandyThyme, 2Good2bTrue & Souza...PARTY. I'm excited. moonwalk_/ elvis_/ mj_bad/ party/ party/ bearhug
Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 05:48:48 PM by MsTrinity333
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
August 17, 2011, 07:13:01 PM
Today at 12:21:19 AM

Likewise, TS was not the first to bring up the Illuminati and secret societies aspect of the MJ hoax, but TS did bring this to the forefront in 2009 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login); and just like the Elvis aspect, many have opposed TS because of the Illuminati aspect.  Nearly two years later, though, Jackson family members are starting to speak publicly about this as well.  As I have already documented in the July 7 thread, La Toya’s book goes into this aspect a little {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,19778.0.html}.  Furthermore, La Toya has just recently verified the Twitter for Paris {http://twitter.com/#!/latoyajackson/status/100693639176523776}; and Paris herself tweeted in June about the “secret society” aspect, encouraging us to “take time to seek” info about this for ourselves {http://twitter.com/#!/pariisjaxn/status/80390484186509312; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Those who post regularly on this forum already know most or all of what I’ve said here; but I am including it because there are those not on this forum who still watch the TIAI redirects, and even copy what I post to other forums, etc.  And it’s time for these important aspects of the hoax to be understood by all on this forum, other hoax forums, and YouTube, etc.
TIAI Revealed, Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009 (R49)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
TIAI Update #4c: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder

"What IF you could LIVE it!"

Adi had posted this link below (in back's thread) to a very interesting article regarding NIN's ARG. It is worth your time to read it. It will help explain how an ARG works. rr/
Secret Websites, Coded Messages: The New World of Immersive Games

Denial is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence. The subject may use:
simple denial - deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether
minimisation - admit the fact but deny its seriousness (a combination of denial and rationalization)
projection - admit both the fact and seriousness but deny responsibility.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 17, 2011, 09:02:01 PM
I mentioned the possibility of us waiting until 2012 a long time ago and people bemoaned that but it's looking more and more like a real chance. It was also make sense to wait a little longer considering his family's current commitments. Janet is on tour (great show btw); Austin Brown is just starting his career with the release of his EP this month; Jermaine is coming out with a book, etc. If and when he comes back, there may be a big backlash against not only MJ but his family as well so that would have to be taken into account when planning this I imagine. I just hope the truth prevails and he'll be able to explain everything directly to the audience without any further media manipulation. Thanks TS for this update.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

paula-c

August 17, 2011, 09:09:18 PM
Year 2070... Michael Jackson fans still waiting for their idol to come back...

:lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 17, 2011, 09:11:27 PM

Seriously, I don't think TS is hoaxing us. Has he played with us a little? Yes, of course he has. And it has been fun. The false theories he has supported were obvious: The ambulance picture being real, the murder theory and some other things he couldn't defend anyways. All the other stuff is true, whether it fits your romantic image of MJ the performer or not. The past two years TS has been guiding us, helping us, amusing us, and informing us. I think many of us are still here because of TS, even though many also left with a lot of drama because of TS. I don't think I would still have been here if TS would have left or never signed up in the first place. Knowing that he is still with us comforts me and motivates me to keep going. Not that I would have thought MJ would have been dead if it weren't for TS, but I wouldn't have been able to take all the shit without his continuous support. If you look at the shit he had to take sometimes, even on here while I did my best to defend him, and the fact that he is still here, says something about his charachter and the importance of all this for him. Never before has he said anything about a definite BAM, this is the first time. Maybe you should take this as a gift, and let it comfort you. You must know by now that TS doesn't fuck with us, so you also know that in max. 16 months the truth will be out. I believe him, I have always believed in him (except for some of his debunk-theories ;) ) and I feel comforted by this post. And if you don't believe him, there is no use in asking him questions because you wouldn't believe the answers anyway. But in my opinion he deserves some credit after almost 2 years. And an Elvis bam? If so it will be a small one, but I think it will be comforting enough for the fans who really aged many decades. But I did not see any confirmation about that in TS' post.

So thanks TS, for hanging in there.  bearhug

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

And one more time, because I know you like it lolol/ :

I don't want to see me so errrr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 17, 2011, 09:21:18 PM
Ty Ts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 17, 2011, 09:42:22 PM
 8)  Wow TS! I hope you really know what you are talking about. And I hope this BAM is sooner than later.
The BAM, in my eyes, is one of the family members or all of them making yet another press conference that Michael is alive and well and will be addressing the world soon. I think this is something that might not just be thrown on people since we are such a small minority of believers. The rest of the conditioned zombies have very weak fragile minds that may explode like the alien's brains in Mars Attacks once they hear the news. They need baby steps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 17, 2011, 09:48:48 PM
VeryLittleSusie
  Another TIAI another delay...
Guess I got used to it...

What is the purpose of this TIAI? Is there anything for us to investigate? Any leaf pattern?
At this point I don't mind TS dangling a carrot in front of our eyes. I just want to keep seeing the carrot! :D  And there are "patterns" everywhere!

Souza
I think bamsday was planned like everything else. TS probably had other reasons to point out those dates as possibilities. Elvis back in the hoax, you sure know how to empty a forum TS!    

And come and chit-chat away whenever you want, I think it's nice. I also think it's nice you gave the absolute deadline, it's comforting although still a long ass time to wait, if it will last that long anyway.

It's like 'Divide and conquer' !  I'm relieved about the deadline too, but I know with TS, we might still have to read between the lines. He might have tricks up his sleeve yet!  January 1, 2013 if nothing happens I'm garanteed to feel sick. :-[

sandythyme
All I can say is I believe in God, Michael Jackson, myself (Michael taught me this) and to add to my list TS.  Thanks TS I have always believed in you.  You made my day!  I have found that our world has become very impatient, this hoax has taught us about life, listening, looking and believeing.  Many have left because they didn't believe and were....impatient.  Also, from the beginning if you informed us of a "BAM" timing, this whole site probably would not have happened.  People would think oh yeah, he'll be back and that's it.  But you made us work hard and find answers and drive our families and friends crazy because Michael is in our heads 24/7 and basically it's pass the salt and oh yeah Michael.  I am not even going to think what if there is no bam, because it's all there, the evidence is there.  It couldn't be more in plain site.  We continue on.  Thanks TS, it's a good day.  Take care, Love to All and especially to you TS   

My words exactly! I love you TS, and Michael and all as well!

bleu eyes
You could feel that there were and are  a lot of things that has to develop before Michael can come back, you can feel the progress, it's getting more obvious by the day the picture is getting clearer and clearer for me, i'm not a great poster but i bin here reading , because most of the time i dont know how to express myself in english.

I have one question for you TS i have noticed before that in the beginning of your redirect you are talking about "TS" instead of saying "me" or "i" , later on you say me or i , it's just like you havent write your entire post yourself?Is there another person who writes aswell in the same redirect.

And i noticed you were saying forefront like you wanted to point out that Front and you are the same person, i know hoaxers has pointed that out at the back thread also.
Maybe i'm looking to far into this.....
Twice he used the word "forefront".  Coincidence.  TS and Front posted on the same day too. It's nothing but another coincidence. ???/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

August 17, 2011, 10:02:56 PM
Hi everyone, I really enjoyed today!  Thanks TS.  I believe, I believe, I believe.  Also, MissTrinity333 thanks for inviting me to the party...I'll bring the food and beverages ;)) .  TheMoonIsDancing, I understand exactly what you mean about the zombies and baby steps.  I love Mars Attacks!  But I must say that I am finding more and more people who truely believe that Michael is alive.  People of all ages.  I am amazed and excited about that!  So hopefully when all is said and done, we won't have as many zombies heads blowing up as we would have before.....could get really messy!!  Take care, Love to All  penguin/ bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 17, 2011, 10:06:00 PM
Oh no I hope you guys didn't misunderstand me. I think TS is very legit. I think the person behind TS is Michael himself. I think TS/TIAI is the ARG that we [hoaxers] are playing right now, we just don't know it [have confirmation of it's existence]. We think we are hoaxing. And we are hoaxing, but hoaxing is the ARG aspect to this hoax. It's sort of like playing a game based on a movie.

We think we "invented" hoaxing, per say, but what if we actually did not; what if instead we were invited to join a game [the death hoax] that had already begun [publicly on 6/25/09 at 12:21pm LA time zone]. We just didn't recognize the invite when it came [clues and discrepancies in the news] nor the puppet master when he appeared [Study/TS].

Things always look clearer from outside the box, and those fans of NIN had no idea they were playing a game. They discovered clues and followed messages that led them to some very real seeming "official government" activity, believing all the while this was some real deep shit they had stumbled on to... and when you read about it, it seems so obvious that it was set up by the band, but the people playing at the time had no idea.

So it makes me think, well, is that possible here? The 333 pages of FBI files is very interesting to me, and is almost certainly not a coincidence, but this is the only hard piece of evidence in my opinion, that the FBI is involved, and it in itself doesn't mean the FBI are working with Michael to set up a sting on _____. We haven't seen anyone besides Murray even get looked twice at. Not a single doctor has had the spotlight shone on him/her, no Entertainment company executives have been investigated either. I don't see an alleged sting operation flushing anyone out other then...

...the fans. The non-believer fans are currently all getting caught with their pants down disparaging the Jackson Family and attacking each others "fan quality" over questionable lyrics on an album, books and TV shows, and now this Tribute concert. Because Michael is dead they alleged that no one is protecting Michael's Legacy and everyone is a gold digger. Worst of all, they fail to heed their own idol's decades old message; they ignore the truth and succumb to emotionally charged reasoning, and call for the blood of an innocent man.

The non-believer fans all look like giant hypocrites now. The media have always been assholes and they will have theirs in full following the reveal, but the fans are being set up and exposed more then any other entity that I can see. So far, of course.

Yes I realize this theory is far out, but it should be clear that in my opinion, the person behind TS is the real deal. I think similarly to others who have stated they believe that Michael Jackson, Study, TS, TS_comments, back and Front are all the same entity. If you start from there as a truth and allow it to direct a flow of theory, it gets very interesting.
Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 11:48:08 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
August 17, 2011, 10:28:25 PM
Quote from: Anna
This is my biggest fear too. I sometimes stay and think about this all and picture myself in 2012 or 2013, with no answers, not knowing what happened, and being left with the doubt forever. And the vision of seeing this all reaching to a point when we'll be told "it's over, get back to your life, that was all. There won't be any comeback because it's too dangerous and it was decided this way". And we'll forever remain with the doubt about what happened. I'm just thinking out loud my biggest fears.

That's the reason why I feel no peace, because it's been more than 2 years, time in which I've been here, consuming myself, losing nights reading and digging into things, and everything you all know and experienced (let downs, hopes crushed, etc.). I just can't feel at peace with this thought to never have the answers to all this. I know others have different ways to see this all, but to me this has been going inside myself since day one...

I totally get what you mean...like in your other post how you said T.S told us about a Double BAM in Summer, which was ages ago and it didn't happen, but who knows why T.S said that, there could be a good reason.

Also thinking that MJ might not come back because Elvis hasn't either...or some might say MJ has to come back because of he's kids, but Elvis had a kid and he didn't come back...but then again, MJ may not want to do that.

But I agree there is that FEAR OF NOT KNOWING and that kinda get's me, like will we ever know, I can't really see the light at the end of the tunnel...just like other things in life,for example, you may be going through a personal issue and you see no way out, but after a while there is...we just have to wait and until then, WHATEVER HAPPENS after that if MJ doesn't come back, then we can decided to leave this hoax behind or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

RK

August 17, 2011, 10:31:22 PM
Am I the only one who felt a tinge of panic at the thought this will all end? It is now apparent that I really am an addict.  :-[
It's been the journey that I have loved, a great adventure with all of you guys. An education that is invaluable and unobtainable without actually going the distance and putting in the time. And while I can't wait to see MJ BAM, I am somehow reluctant to think about having to share Michael with the entire world again, because we have been blessed [as I see things] to have had this time and his attentions. But being the easily adaptable girl that I am..........I do love a good party/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 17, 2011, 10:45:50 PM
Am I the only one who felt a tinge of panic at the thought this will all end? It is now apparent that I really am an addict.  :-[
It's been the journey that I have loved, a great adventure with all of you guys. An education that is invaluable and unobtainable without actually going the distance and putting in the time. And while I can't wait to see MJ BAM, I am somehow reluctant to think about having to share Michael with the entire world again, because we have been blessed [as I see things] to have had this time and his attentions. But being the easily adaptable girl that I am..........I do love a good party/

No, I get that too sometimes. Addict, indeed. But a good addict. This hoax has really changed my life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 17, 2011, 10:58:13 PM
Ok I been thinking about this thing.

Ever since TS said he would support false theories from time to time I've been looking at his posts differently.

When Front posted the NIN thing I remembered the redirect to Year Zero.

So the wheels have been turning and some pieces to the puzzle have fallen into place. I think.

I think TS is the ARG, as in, the side tangents are like little rabbit holes; the FBI involvement, the Illuminati forces, the murder plot foiled and subsequent escape, the Elvis is going to BAM too story... all little ARG style rabbit holes for those who want to get that deep to fall into and follow for entertainment value.

As in... the hoaxers are being hoaxed too. Everyone gets a turn. The media gets hoaxed by the death reports, and then subsequently by the stories "leaked" and dropped all over the place by friends/family. The non-believer fans are being hoaxed 2nd hand by the media reports and then directly by the new album and the "fake" vocals within it. Meanwhile, we, the hoaxers have been hoaxed by the elaborate TS ARG. We think we are smarter then everyone else; but in reality, we are just thinking differently, and so have fallen into our own special, personal rabbit hole of this multi-layer production. TS is hoaxing US.
In other words, we are also a "mark", to borrow a Barnum reference. TS is the hook to capture this mark, the hoaxer.
It's just amazingly fantastical theatric drama, isn't it? Very Hollywood.

Who's ARG, Bec?

'Last but not least: I will say for certain that MJ will BAM before the end of 2012!!!  Previously, I have given probabilities, possibilities, hints, and clues of a BAM from MJ.  However, this is the very first time that I have given a BAM timing with certainty—not that I am giving an exact day or even year (could be this year or next), but I am saying that there is a deadline beyond which his BAM will not be extended.  I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!'

Michael better be back before 09/10/2012, a trial date of Katherine Jackson/Children vs. AEG.

@Anna gives very good questions to TS, better be answered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions