You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The server, where the reverse ip 205.186.142.227 is pointing to, is located at / around Culver City, California.

Culver City!! afraid/   [blink]A dead give away![/blink]! lolol/ No pun intended. Thanks Michael!
Blessings!
OnTheWingsOfLove

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

Yes dead give away" CULVER CITY"  what else happened there Michael's "DOME PROJECT" was filmed and finished just before 25th June 2009 at the "CULVER STUDIOS" yet another conicidencE!!! love it  THE BEST IS YET TO COME.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

THE BEST IS YET TO COME.

I totally agree!!  penguin/ I'm excited!

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 03:59:10 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

This is to funny:) WHAT IS YOUR NAME? WOW!

J & R laughing = Michael is not DEAD!!!

I have never felt from anyone in the family that he has passed away...

It is about to crack open so stay tuned because this is the

"GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is the main domain.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login has a redirect to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Both were registered "anonymously" via GoDaddy / Domainsbyproxy in Arizona (everybody can do this).

Whois data forgloballiveeventsuk.com
Similar domains:41 domains similar to globalliveeventsuk.com
Reverse Google Adsense ID:no Google AdSense ID found on globalliveeventsuk.com
Reverse Google Analytics ID:UA-18811690 google analytics id is found on 42 domains
Reverse IP:8 domains for ip 205.186.142.227
Reverse NS records:ns1.mediatemple.net NS record has over 100,000 domains
ns2.mediatemple.net NS record has over 100,000 domains
Reverse MX records:mail.globalliveeventsuk.com MX record has 7 domains
Reverse Hostmaster:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is associated with over 100,000 domains
Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
Domain Name: GLOBALLIVEEVENTSUK.COM
Created on: 12-Feb-11
Expires on: 12-Feb-13
Last Updated on: 07-Mar-11

The server, where the reverse ip 205.186.142.227 is pointing to, is located at / around Culver City, California.

If you type in the IP in your browser, you get the website for Motiv Films (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). The same people are involved with Motiv Films, as the US based Global Live Events. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login was registered on 2/14/2001 and headquarters is in Santa Monica. Wasn't that where they spotted Murray a few times?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

Souza, I went into TMZ and type in Conrad Murray in Santa Monica......big WOW, there are tons of articles on the old boy in Santa Monica.  I think you are on to something big!  Take care, Love to all penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Now that was just too funny!  Jermaine and Randy look like they're about to crack up laughing.  Ms. Katherine turns and asks the person she calls partner, "Now what's your name?"   :lol:    :lol:    :lol:   

Katherine asking him his name cracked me up! :lol: Hmm partner, sorry but what was your name?!?  :lol:

Hahahaha, Randy and Jermaine seemed too happy. Is there a longer video of that?

Interesting video, that Chris Hunt looks suspicioussssss.

lolol/

I'm trying to find the video of Randy and Jermaine but I couldn't find it on youtube. Still looking tho.

PureLove, I have the video you are looking for:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
•:*¨¨*:• Heal The World •:*¨¨*:•

wonderful and beautiful, wonderful and beautiful!!  mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
gonna be good, I promise!!

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Thank you so much CyanMoon.  bearhug

So, Randy and Jermaine were not talking about the tribute. They got the part where they were laughing from another interview of them which has nothing to do with the tribute. That's still odd to take the part of the interview where they were laughing.
  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

So they 'randomly' picked out this shot of Randy and Jermaine laughing, from an unrelated interview in July 2010, that's over a year ago, (that incidentally had lots of shots of them looking serious that they could have used) and edited it into this tribute piece? Why bother? In the context of the piece there was no need to show R and J at all,  and certainly not laughing!  Crazy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lorela

Everybody's saying that the timing of the concert is wrong because of the Murray's trial, but ...

Tribute concert - Oct 8 2011
Conrad Murray trial - Oct 26 2011

I was thinking - what if this concert will be Michael's comeback? Then the timing is perfect. I mean, if Michael is planning to come back then he has to come back before the trial (in order to save Murray).

What do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SpeedDemon1987

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • I'm Standin' Though You're Kickin' Me
Everybody's saying that the timing of the concert is wrong because of the Murray's trial, but ...

I was thinking - what if this concert will be Michael's comeback? Then the timing is perfect. I mean, if Michael is planning to come back then he has to come back before the trial (in order to save Murray).

What do you think?
That is a very good point and I would love to agree with you, but I am sorta sitting on the fence about this one. I would very much like to believe that the tribute is MJ's bam platform, but many people have been saying that the tribute won't happen (although it looks like it's all going ahead) or if it does, Michael won't bam because because he was afraid he would be assassinated on stage. But I guess, if he's going to "shock the world", then he would be taking us by surprise, and that also means, any potential armed people who want/ed to be rid of him.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I ask for a bad guy, and they give me MICHAEL JACKSON?!?!?"

lorela

What do you think?
That is a very good point and I would love to agree with you, but I am sorta sitting on the fence about this one. I would very much like to believe that the tribute is MJ's bam platform, but many people have been saying that the tribute won't happen (although it looks like it's all going ahead) or if it does, Michael won't bam because because he was afraid he would be assassinated on stage. But I guess, if he's going to "shock the world", then he would be taking us by surprise, and that also means, any potential armed people who want/ed to be rid of him.

But what happens if he doesn't come back and Murray is convicted? Or will Michael take care of that from the "dark"?

Well, I hope he never comes back. I love him - I always have and I think that if he came back, they would destroy him. It would be a lot worse for him that his "first" life was. I just hope he makes the right choice because I don't want him to get hurt. People are beasts. But he knows that.

I'm new here ... Can someone please tell me - in short - exactly WHY did he fake his death. I know he was tired of his life and that he didn't enjoy the thought that people would watch him getting old, but what's the rest?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SpeedDemon1987

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • I'm Standin' Though You're Kickin' Me

What do you think?

But what happens if he doesn't come back and Murray is convicted? Or will Michael take care of that
from the "dark"?

Well, I hope he never comes back. I love him - I always have and I think that if he came back, they
would destroy him. It would be a lot worse for him that his "first" life was. I just hope he makes the
right choice because I don't want him to get hurt. People are beasts. But he knows that.

I'm new here ... Can someone please tell me - in short - exactly WHY did he fake his death. I know he was tired of his life and that he didn't enjoy the thought that people would watch him getting old,
but what's the rest?

I doubt Murray will be convicted even if Michael doesn't come back. There isn't enough proof, people can't get there stories straight. Basically, if he were guilty of "killing" Michael, he would've of been convicted already, because there would be plenty of proof against him.

The fact that people would hurt Michael worse than before if he came back is really the only reason I don't want him to come back. I want him to come back so bad, but if he feels that it's not the right thing to do, then I respect that decision, no matter how upset it would make me.

Finally, I don't know so much on the 'why's' of the hoax, but I bet if you look around the forum, you will find some information. I think a popular notion is that he wanted to teach the media a lesson, but I'm not exactly sure what he he's trying to get at, if that's what he's trying to do. I'm no expert, so yeah, look around and see what you can find. That's all the advice I can give you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I ask for a bad guy, and they give me MICHAEL JACKSON?!?!?"

curls

Hi Lorela, I doubt anyone here can tell you 'in short' why MJ faked his death!  In fact I think only he could tell you that with complete certainty.  What we have here are theories based on extensive investigations but we are still not all in total agreement or certainty about all the why's, when's and how's! Personally, I think that's healthy - I for one wouldn't dream of claiming to have sussed out the entirety of MJ's genius brain!

I suggest you have a look at the moving banner thingie near the top of the page (with the scary half-skeleton MJ!), click on some of those articles (e.g. 'Hoax?', 'Understanding the Hoax') and settle down for a long read!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions