Re: My thoughts on TIAI
December 23, 2009, 03:01:37 PM
Powerful people exert their power and use their influence. Powerful people in all walks of life do this...government, business, entertainment, sports etc etc. That strategy was not invented during this decade or the last or the one before then. It has been practiced by many people and groups since the dawn of time. Some have chosen to see it now because it is sitting on their doorsteps and not just down the street seated on a neighbor's porch. Twisting the screws to get what is desired is not new either. It's a game and that is the way that the game is played. People with power make the rules and often win.

Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
Jacsonalagist wrote...Our government here in the US is screwing us over in a major way.....more so then in recent yrs. In fact, they are going to be working on Christmas EVE to FORCE this health care bill through....all while no one is paying attention. Christmas eve we will be with our families celebrating and having a jolly time........but come Monday when you turn on the news.........SURPRISE!!! The govt screwed us behind our back...when we werent looking. They are notorious for that. To get some of the "higher ups" to vote for the bill, they have basically bribed them. "Oh you dont want the bill? Well....how about we wont cut any medicare cost from the people in your state? Will you vote for it then?" ........this has happened in Nebraska I think. This bill is THOUSANDS of pages long and no one has even read it. It may even be illegal. But is anyone speaking up? Nope.

Applause! Applause! Applause! A am appalled at how MANY people know this and have voiced their not wanting the bill and we are just swept under the carpet as "extremist".
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 03:10:03 PM
Jacsonalagist wrote...Our government here in the US is screwing us over in a major way.....more so then in recent yrs. In fact, they are going to be working on Christmas EVE to FORCE this health care bill through....all while no one is paying attention. Christmas eve we will be with our families celebrating and having a jolly time........but come Monday when you turn on the news.........SURPRISE!!! The govt screwed us behind our back...when we werent looking. They are notorious for that. To get some of the "higher ups" to vote for the bill, they have basically bribed them. "Oh you dont want the bill? Well....how about we wont cut any medicare cost from the people in your state? Will you vote for it then?" ........this has happened in Nebraska I think. This bill is THOUSANDS of pages long and no one has even read it. It may even be illegal. But is anyone speaking up? Nope.

Applause! Applause! Applause! A am appalled at how MANY people know this and have voiced their not wanting the bill and we are just swept under the carpet as "extremist".
Euh, sorry, I live in Belgium, we have real good health care. In fact, in our country, being poor is no excuse whatsoever to be sick... Basically it means that the ones who can afford it pay for the ones who can't ... not perfect, I know, but it works (besides, Belgium is only one country...., 1 state is a country in America)
I don't know anything about this health care bill. I've been to the US many times (one of my favorite destinations..) and I know your health care system differs alot from ours. So, what is happening now, is there a new bill or what?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 03:13:34 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Powerful people exert their power and use their influence. Powerful people in all walks of life do this...government, business, entertainment, sports etc etc. That strategy was not invented during this decade or the last or the one before then. It has been practiced by many people and groups since the dawn of time. Some have chosen to see it now because it is sitting on their doorsteps and not just down the street seated on a neighbor's porch. Twisting the screws to get what is desired is not new either. It's a game and that is the way that the game is played. People with power make the rules and often win.

[quoteSome have chosen to see it now because it is sitting on their doorsteps and not just down the street seated on a neighbor's porch. T][/quote] This is the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

December 23, 2009, 07:18:09 PM
of course i agree...i just cant word it as nice as you :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 01:45:38 AM
Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"
@Souza:

Like many people on this thread have said, you took the words right out of my mouth. STUDY's job isn't to tell us WHEN MJ is coming back, it's his job to help us understand WHY he did it.

Think about it everyone, if someone told us WHEN, WHERE, and HOW MJ was coming back, we'd probably just sit back and not take the time to learn about the reasons WHY. Which is DEFINETLY what MJ wants us to do.
well said! agree totally! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 24, 2009, 04:30:41 AM
Thank you Souza for this incredible post.  Personally, I had never heard of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  or S.T.U.D.Y    Since I read your post, I went to the website and watched 7 of the videos back to back.  You are so right! I too have noticed that many on the hoax sites are more concerned about when MJ is returning to do this fantastic concert rather than the reason for the hoax in the first place.  I feel that as hoax investigators it is important we focus more on everything he endured with the media, reading the lyrics to his songs (especially within the last several years), his problem with race issues, groups that he turned to before the hoax etc. While listening to one of S.T.U.D.Y's videos, one of  Michael Jackson's video's came to mind(They don't really care about us) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...the (banned prison version)
From wikipodia
"They Don't Care About Us" is the fourth single from Michael Jackson's album HIStory. The song remains one of the most controversial pieces Jackson ever composed. In the US, media scrutiny surrounding alleged antisemitic lyrics were the catalyst for Jackson issuing multiple apologies and re-recording the album—altering the lyrics for that particular track. The singer countered allegations of antisemitism, arguing that reviews had misinterpreted the context of the song, either unintentionally or deliberately.

I agree with Michael....forgive me for quoting this, but the bible says that we have to be do'ers of the word and not just hear'ers.  Michael said something similiar to this in TII, when he talked about people's response to the world problems saying "yeah we know but, they will take care of it"  As Michael responded, "They Who? we have to!  Honestly, I don't know exactly where to start, but I will see how I can do my best to support his world dreams/visions.  

Again thanks Souza.....for spiritual the eye opener!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

DooDoo

December 24, 2009, 11:24:25 AM
I just wanted to add one thing: if what Michael's doing helps just one person to awake his conscience and to "make that change" it's a great goal; I think we, sometimes, tend to forget about NWO, mass manipulation and stuff; we all know about it at a certain level but we tend NOT to think about it. Personally I can say Michael's helped me a lot during the past six months, helped me understand what I can do to make this world a better place and I am grateful for that. He needs to know we support him. He needs to know we are here for him. He gave us so much , is it so hard to show him how much we care about him?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

MJonmind

December 24, 2009, 01:42:33 PM
I think if we say we really love Michael, what exactly do we love, only his singing, dancing, body, personality, this game of how he hoaxed his death and when he will come back? Or do we love him also for his passion, what he cares about at the deepest level of his existence, what he thinks about all the time, why he did this colossal adventure, what might hurt him the most if we reject it. If we think he felt alone during his trials of child molestation, when he was such a pure lover of children (see the LKL interview with Donald Trump on MJ, it's so worthwhile), then think of his pain when he feels he put everything on the line for this, his "baby" and his closest fans are rejecting it or devaluing it. I believe there have been global disasters several times in history, and what if he has some intuitive knowledge of something big coming, as he looks at all the many signs of our times. I personally think he knows a lot more than we do about what is happening at the upper levels of society--he's lived among the upper people of the world his whole life. I totally trust him to tell us the truth. I love him, and I love his message, though it scares me, hoping it won't turn out as bad as it appears--maybe it won't as this army is mobilized as a ground swell. What exactly have we got to lose, our pride? Michael already said he had been brought so low, he has nothing to lose now and doesn't care anymore what people think or what they can do to him. He's putting his whole life on the line for this, for us. Thanks Sousa for your excellent posts and explanations.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 04:32:05 PM
I have loved, adored and respected Michael (The man..not the entertainer) (Although don't get me wrong Michael is the best entertainer on this planet).... since I was only 9yrs old, ok at that age I loved him as an entertainer,As I was too young to realise anything else about Michael....But as the years went by I totally fell in love with Michael the man..I understood that he was so much more than this ...His words I would listen to carefully..I heard loud and clear just what Michael was telling us and all he stands for, His passion,  what he cares about at the deepest level of his existence...Michael to me is the most purest human being in this world.To me he isn't just an entertainer, he is an unique, gentle , honest ,loving MAN......     I say I love him, cos he saved my life , Let me explain more....As I have said at 9 yrs old I was going through hell in my life..My parents were constantly argueing, fighting ,I thought this was because of me..I won't go into all of it here like...Anyway I thought if I wasn't around my parents would stop fighting etc..They would grow to love each other again,  So I took my mothers sleeping pills...Very soon I felt drowsy so lay down on my bed...I heard singing coming through the bedroom window from next door..It was Michael Jackson , However I didn't know this at the time...Something in his words,his voice, changed me that day..Something from deep inside answered Michael..I felt lifted, loved and wanted, that I couldn't go like this...There was a bigger plan for me something I had to do.....I know this all sounds crazy, but believe me it's all true...Somehow I dragged myself from the bed, my legs were too sluggish to walk...I made myself vomit, until I had nothing else to give up. I went back to bed and slept almost around the clock...Long story short, I now have 6 wonderful kids and 3 beautiful grand-children..I have just turned 45 this month and do loads of stuff to support many charities and people less fortunate than myself..HE CHANGED ME...I owe my life to Michael on so many levels..For over 35 yrs I have stayed loyal.....So yes I love Michael he is my saviour..However unlike many others I don't or never would want to be Michael's lover..I love him from deep within my heart..A true deeper love than I could ever love anyone else...DO I WANT MICHAEL BACK....It wouldn't bother me if Michael never came back to entertain..DO I CARE WHY MICHAEL HAS PULLED THIS STUNT...yes Michael must have had many sleepness nights before doing this, so whatever his reasons for this they were very important to Michael..So therefore are important to myself..I trust Michael 105%,  I would give my life for Michael ,I owe him my own life....SO MICHAEL IF YOU ARE READING THIS ...I LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART AND SUPPORT YOU 105% You have been there for me all of my life...I will always stay true & Loyal to you,no matter or whatever you decide to do...All I do want for you is that you can be happy and live your life in peace and privacy , with your family and children..You give so much to this world ..Yet asked for nothing in return..YOU owe us nothing..WE owe you the life and respect you deserve....JUST LET US KNOW YOU ARE OK, Take away all of this pain...Trust in us as we do in you Michael...Give us the chance to repay you....YOUR HEART WILL ALWAYS BE ENTWINNED WITH MY HEART FOREVER MICHAEL.....It's all for love ..L.O.V.E.....XXX :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

December 25, 2009, 03:49:26 AM
I cannot imagine him coming back ever. Why should he?

This would wipe off the tablecloth all that we have been coming to so far.
Again the focus would be solely on him in the spotlight and not on the cause.
He would be ridiculed and mocked as before, he would be yelled at on the red carpets of the world, everything would restart as before. He would be hold responsible for each and everything as before. People would say again "the leader must say where's the way".  "We love gold pants and God he's still so sexy."

Would you after all you read until today still think that such approach and behaviour is appropriate? Wouldn't you now agree that this is offending and abasing?

He discovered until now who is behind him, whom he can trust, who is lipconfessing only.
To those who are with him - yes maybe a discovery once in a while like during the last months.
To all others he's gone and that's just fine.

There is no reason at all to come back. At least I cannot see any.

Come back as spiderman - "I fell from the tower due to some event but no, I am still alive?
I am the king and I will live forever and look now how alive I am?"
That's ridiculous, sorry.

Michael Jackson was crucified many times in many ways.
People may not think about what they are doing and just BAM others down.
Who has suffered knows that the mind of a victim becomes more purified and brilliant every day while learning to survive.
Who has suffered knows that the soul of a victim gets closer to God's wisdom every day while healing from within.
Never underestimate Michael Jackson.
His mind and soul have been brought beyond our imagination's short horizon.

Who still is thinking about "I want Michael back" does not feel where Michael is and has not understood for 6 months where Michael is coming from and where Michael is going to.
I encourage you to listen.
Sending you lots of S.M.I.L.E.S. and a hug for a very merry wonderful Christmas.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

mjlovebug

December 28, 2009, 06:08:09 AM
Thank you, Souza. I agree with every bit of it. The message is the most important part. It is a BIG message that I hope everyone begins to understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

December 28, 2009, 07:30:30 AM
Thank you for the great post Souza,
 It was very insightful. While I agree with you about what would have made MJ do something like this rather than when is he coming back has been at the forefront of mind since June. I personally believe he was trying to get everyone's attention about the state of the world as we have come to know it. Most ppl in the world are like sponges and soak up everything the media puts out there. Nothing is ever questioned. MJ knows he has millions of fans and knew if he could get our attention perhaps he could wake everyone up to the truth. Yes! I do believe in NWO. It just didn't happen either. It's been going on for hundreds of years. Does anyone ever reflect back on the discussion/signing of the Declaration of Independence. Why were those few men in charge of setting America's standards? Why were they chosen? Just something to think about. Also, did anyone really believe the HealthCare Reform was in jeopardy of not being passed? I think not! It was all done for the masses to believe that ppl in office was totally against socialized medicine. It's all coming to a head and MJ knew it. There are Super rich men in their private society controlling America and eventually they will take over the world. It's a sad shame. The truth of the matter is that we all have been manipulated and duped by those candidates we put in office and the media. Nothing really is at is appears! I don't know how many of you are able to watch  Tru T.V. They have a slogan. It's not reality it's actuality. Anyway! Jesse Ventura will be having a show called Conspiracy Theory and he speaks about the NWO. I believe it premieres this Wednesday. Anyway! Thanks again Souza! Keep the Faith! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 06:36:25 AM
thank you for your thread Souza !
you're so smart !
Before, I came everyday on the forum, but this last time I am very busy in my job, so it's hard to follow everything for me now.
I don't post very often because most of the time, I don't know how to explain my feelings (and believe, it's frustrating !)
I am a soldier of the army of L.O.V.E. and I want to do something to save our generations and the future generations... but I don't know where to begin with... I have started with the girl in the mirror, I try to make the world better all around me.
I wish Michael or S.T.U.D.Y. or TS will show us what to begin with to heal the world, I wish he/they will direct us in the right way. there is so much to do !
What I mean right now is that since june 25th, I am lost. I need your help believers ! I want to act by your side because I really believe that together we can make that change !
and once again I have to go... to work...
much love to all of you....
much love to you Michael.
talk to you soon !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 09:40:41 PM
for sure there is so much to it all, and I wouldn't want MJ to let go of the momentum that just create it self more with the time pass......I KNOW MJ WILL PREVAIL THE TRUTH IN THE RIGHT TIME to TEACH AS ALL A BIG LESSON. NOW why not enjoy this amazing creation that is right in front of our eyes?? realizing more and more seed of his GENIUS as it prevailed.
THANK YOU MICHAEL
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions