This beautiful woman has my heart!
There is no love stronger than the love a mother has for her child.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

and is it me or did anyone else wonder why katherine was wearing "that blue jacket" again ?????????????????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

I've great respect for Katherine Jackson and her love to Michael.
The questions about the trial vs the tribute are difficult and she managed well. I think that, no matter if the tribute will take place or not, the diversion of this tribute and her involvement could be very welcome for her, especially before the long trial(s). I hope she'll enjoy and have a great time before and during the tribute.
           bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

The fact that the interviewers always have that subtle smirk on their faces demonstrates to me that they seem like Michael is glad he is "dead" and it annoys the hell out of me. I'm not sure if anybody notices this detail, but I really feel as if most of the media post-death refer to michael as a legend only because he's supposedly gone now and if the blasphemous accusations are any indication, it has manipulated their mindset so now they can  "rest easy" because they believe he's so eccentric in a bad way. Just something I sort of picked up on. All the interviewers demeanor when discussing michael seems to me as if they are relieved that he's gone. That is by far utterly disgusting.

Anyway. let the circus slowly unravel and unveil the king behind the mask.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Another remark i would like to make regarding wording is that some people use "passing" when someone faints as well.
I remember fainting and when I got help the people said "she passed out". English is my second language so I can be incorrect  ;D

The slip up "I can understand how Micha...how Randy and Jermaine feel" looks to me a real slip up as "I understand how Michael feels", but her face looks so sad  :cry:

All this tribute with the Kiss invitation makes me think that Miss Jackson is not awared of how bad some people talked about Michael, plus, she is trying to take care of "business" but I donĀ“t think she is capable of doing it alone.

Yes that's correct, in the US (I only say this because I don't know about every where else) we also use the term "passed out" when someone falls into a deep sleep (like a baby for example) or someone has drunk too much and falls asleep.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

I don't believe Ms. Katherine is lying. I believe she is acting. She's doing a great job, she's very relaxed and confident in her role.

Exactly!!!

And I like how she mentioned again that the children have been taking acting lessons... ya think?!  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isnā€™t. Itā€™s the beginning.

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
and is it me or did anyone else wonder why katherine was wearing "that blue jacket" again ?????????????????

Yep you're so right. Why that blue jacket again???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It was said right at the start of this hoax that the family will be given away clues and it seems to be coming true! "The Best Is Yet To Come"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

ok i am not sure if my thinking is off here or not . help me out.

if this was really about paying tribute to michael , wouldn't the estate itself be in the best position to do that? would it not be in the best interest of someone who is trying to ruin the estate to do it? i am having trouble putting my thoughts into words here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieve

I want to hug Mrs. Jackson too  bearhug she is so cute. Yes she forgot her lines. She told Michael Randy and Jermaine. This tribute will never go on, or if it does something has to happen. Maybe Michael will appear not in the Cardiff center but by satelite so everyone can see him. Like most of you know, I am very intuitive person, and my gut feeling says something big will happen. I know some of you will say he will not bam. Like I said, if he bams it will be by satelite watching the tribute and telling us that he is alive and well. We will have to wait October 8 4 days after my birthday.. They picked a great month.. blessings.

I don't understand since you have said for ages now that you were so sure that he will bam in 2012 and that your gut feeling is never wrong. So i don't get how you changed your mind because of this tribute. My gut feeling is that the tribute is not even going to take place.

Yes I agree with you, but intuitions can be reversed.. There are times, that my intuitions are on target, then they creep up on me in a different directions. If you are not an intuitive person you cannot understand what I am trying to say. Sorry. !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
ok i am not sure if my thinking is off here or not . help me out.

if this was really about paying tribute to michael , wouldn't the estate itself be in the best position to do that? would it not be in the best interest of someone who is trying to ruin the estate to do it? i am having trouble putting my thoughts into words here.

Hun why would Katherine and some other family members pay tribute to Michael since he is very well and alive? :) IF Michael was really dead, do you think that the family would leave the estate behind and choose an organization company which was established this year on March and which is very unprofessional? Would they really invite a group like Kiss to this concert? And what a "coincidence" that this very NEW organization company is just above a bar called HUMBUG!?! The scriptwriter wrote it all, the genius Michael Joe Jackson. ;)
Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 07:34:12 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I want to hug Mrs. Jackson too  bearhug she is so cute. Yes she forgot her lines. She told Michael Randy and Jermaine. This tribute will never go on, or if it does something has to happen. Maybe Michael will appear not in the Cardiff center but by satelite so everyone can see him. Like most of you know, I am very intuitive person, and my gut feeling says something big will happen. I know some of you will say he will not bam. Like I said, if he bams it will be by satelite watching the tribute and telling us that he is alive and well. We will have to wait October 8 4 days after my birthday.. They picked a great month.. blessings.

I don't understand since you have said for ages now that you were so sure that he will bam in 2012 and that your gut feeling is never wrong. So i don't get how you changed your mind because of this tribute. My gut feeling is that the tribute is not even going to take place.

Yes I agree with you, but intuitions can be reversed.. There are times, that my intuitions are on target, then they creep up on me in a different directions. If you are not an intuitive person you cannot understand what I am trying to say. Sorry. !

Well I am a very intuitive person, that's why I don't understand. My gut never changes his mind. Reality might later on IF I turn out to be wrong, but my gut never wavers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes I agree with you that the estate should be doing the Tribute but arn't they doing their own tribute concert in the way of Cricque Du Soliel after all they have a 5o% stake in it ? Makes you wonder whats all behind all this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We will have to wait October 8 4 days after my birthday.. They picked a great month.. blessings.
And the day before my birthday! They did indeed pick a great month! To wake up on the 9th with news that Michael had returned would be the greatest birthday gift of my entire life!!
 party/
Blessings!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

We will have to wait October 8 4 days after my birthday.. They picked a great month.. blessings.
And the day before my birthday! They did indeed pick a great month! To wake up on the 9th with news that Michael had returned would be the greatest birthday gift of my entire life!!
 party/
Blessings!
OnTheWingsOfLove

We share the same birthday! Wouldn't that be something, even if it was just some time that month.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions