PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZqlxHaeobE&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

@1:28. Slip up?

Breaks my heart to see that woman so sad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Exactly Gema. It breaks my heart too. Everytime I see her sad face, she almost makes me believe that Michael is gone. But watch this one. :lol:

An amazing video about the tribute. And poor Katherine forgets her lines? That dude next to her is there to complete her sentences.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zUxJFlQQ_s&feature=share[/youtube]

I want to give a big hug to Mrs Jackson.  bearhug
Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 06:17:18 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

She talked to Michael about it, I mean Randy,  bearhug

I love Katherine Jackson.  She is a strong woman.  I just hate that her sons, etc. did not intervene when she decided to add Kiss to the billing.  Certainly they knew the history.  I don’t understand that UNLESS as I said before this controversy WAS PLANNED.

She looks so sad but God Michael looks so much like her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJonmind

1:25
The trial is very important and I can understand how Michael, how Randy and Jermaine feel. But it's been 2 years and when these gentlemen came to me and talked to me about it, I thought it was a good idea. I'd like to keep Michael's legacyalive.
Could be an honest mistake but maybe not... respect/ ;))

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I think 1:28 is an unintentional slip-up as well. I don't think it's easy for her to lie, and she and the rest of the family are careful with their wording all the time, but we all have our secrets in life and we all lied about something in our lives, and therefore we know how easily it is to make such a slip, especially when you are so careful with your wording. I think her emotions are real, she has been through a lot and she knows him so well so she knows and feels his pain and the reasons why he did this. Because as much as this hoax has so many fun parts, there is so much sadness and evilness as well, and being his mother, she knows and feels it. So her emotion is real, but she must lie. For her son, who is more important to her than her beliefs, I am certain of that.

By the way: I am amazed that she still looks this good at her age. My grandma, who was 79 when she died many many years ago, looked 20 years older. Mrs. Jackson still looks amazing. The Jacksons have amazing genes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I want to hug Mrs. Jackson too  bearhug she is so cute. Yes she forgot her lines. She told Michael Randy and Jermaine. This tribute will never go on, or if it does something has to happen. Maybe Michael will appear not in the Cardiff center but by satelite so everyone can see him. Like most of you know, I am very intuitive person, and my gut feeling says something big will happen. I know some of you will say he will not bam. Like I said, if he bams it will be by satelite watching the tribute and telling us that he is alive and well. We will have to wait October 8 4 days after my birthday.. They picked a great month.. blessings.
Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 07:24:41 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

~Souza~

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I want to hug Mrs. Jackson too  bearhug she is so cute. Yes she forgot her lines. She told Michael Randy and Jermaine. This tribute will never go on, or if it does something has to happen. Maybe Michael will appear not in the Cardiff center but by satelite so everyone can see him. Like most of you know, I am very intuitive person, and my gut feeling says something big will happen. I know some of you will say he will not bam. Like I said, if he bams it will be by satelite watching the tribute and telling us that he is alive and well. We will have to wait October 8 4 days after my birthday.. They picked a great month.. blessings.

I don't understand since you have said for ages now that you were so sure that he will bam in 2012 and that your gut feeling is never wrong. So i don't get how you changed your mind because of this tribute. My gut feeling is that the tribute is not even going to take place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

As far as I remember, your gut feeling also said that Michael was going to BAM on Oprah show too. Gut feelings can be wrong sometimes. And I think it is because you want him to BAM and that's the reason why you feel like he is going to BAM in every show, concert or cirque. I'm not saying your gut feeling about the future events is wrong but we shouldn't put our hopes to our gut feelings only imo. How I wish it could be true tho. 
Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 07:31:41 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Really I feel a great  respect for the  Katherine , always at been so since the first time I look at her respect/

...That shit to have in the head these fans that her insult to her and her family? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I noticed something else..at the end of the interview, when the host says "Oh they're acting?!?!" ( about the kids), she had a 2 seconds"offended" face...and then continued strongly "Acting classes"; she stressed "classes".
Anyone else notice that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

1:25
The trial is very important and I can understand how Michael, how Randy and Jermaine feel. But it's been 2 years and when these gentlemen came to me and talked to me about it, I thought it was a good idea. I'd like to keep Michael's legacyalive.
Could be an honest mistake but maybe not... respect/ ;))

this can be an honest slip up... but then maybe not...  mj_dance/

at 0.49 she  also say "there is not a day that pass that I don't get emotional about him going."

going where mrs Jackson*???? sounds like she is sad couse he left, he had to go somewhere.. thats why she is sad...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

bec

I don't believe Ms. Katherine is lying. I believe she is acting. She's doing a great job, she's very relaxed and confident in her role.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MissG

Another remark i would like to make regarding wording is that some people use "passing" when someone faints as well.
I remember fainting and when I got help the people said "she passed out". English is my second language so I can be incorrect  ;D

The slip up "I can understand how Micha...how Randy and Jermaine feel" looks to me a real slip up as "I understand how Michael feels", but her face looks so sad  :cry:

All this tribute with the Kiss invitation makes me think that Miss Jackson is not awared of how bad some people talked about Michael, plus, she is trying to take care of "business" but I don´t think she is capable of doing it alone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal