RK

Re: TIAI September 11
September 18, 2011, 11:52:10 AM
I see 4 snakes throughout that bush on the Michael cover.
It's also unusual to see Brandon included and shown being the same age as Marlon in the family portrait that has them positioned around the belt as a frame with Joe and Katherine in the center. It's the bottom left corner.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 18, 2011, 04:02:50 PM
These pictures tell it all. Michael is on the burning money and magazine. And Twin Towers are burning as well. They were going to take him down with the towers. Snake Bush is next to them. And there's a gavel. Justice is going to be served?!?

Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 07:48:50 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 18, 2011, 06:46:33 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Paul Simon seeks to convey a message of how ignorance taints the minds of so many people. "Silence" refers to submission. He reveals how people so foolishly follow rulers without actually knowing a ruler's true intentions and background. "People hearing without listening" reveals a people's willingness to take heed to the commands spoken by a leader without fully realizing the consequences of this obedience. Simon, or whomever is having this dream, tries to warn these conformists in the lines that read "'Fools' said I, "You do not know/ Silence like a cancer grows/ Hear my words that I might teach you,/ Take my arms that I might reach you."" But his warning is swallowed in the abyss of submission: "But my words like silent raindrops fell,/And echoed/In the wells of silence." This song may refer to a particular nation or people, but most likely it refers to people in general who submit themselves too freely. The song continues to describe the people's capitulation in several lines, most notably in the words, "And the people bowed and prayed/To the neon god they made." The song's meaning is for the listener to decide and there are many different ideas; however, I personally have always believed that it pertains to a people's readiness to support a leader without fully realizing the possible outcomes

I adore that song. I have a nice version for you:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUgIOePyL8c[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
September 18, 2011, 06:59:26 PM
[...]
One of the most impressive manifestations of protest by Paul Simon on the tenth anniversary of 9II, listen closely to the lyrics.
Paul Simon had been told to play "Bridge Over Troubled Waters" at the Ground Zero tenth anniversary event. Without telling anybody what was coming, he played a 9/11 truth protest song instead. The "people talking without listening" didn't get it. The awakened people did. This is one of the most profound moments of musical protest ever recorded.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eanv5XRjwLg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Thank you Paul.
hummm He was supposed to sing "Bridge Over Troubled Waters" !?! nice!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfy9oFM6DeI&list=FLkC6Y4ea25ltNSLkO1ZDE-Q&index=20[/youtube]

I love the "Sound of Silence" too!! Great subtle message! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

September 18, 2011, 07:13:40 PM
[...]
One of the most impressive manifestations of protest by Paul Simon on the tenth anniversary of 9II, listen closely to the lyrics.
Paul Simon had been told to play "Bridge Over Troubled Waters" at the Ground Zero tenth anniversary event. Without telling anybody what was coming, he played a 9/11 truth protest song instead. The "people talking without listening" didn't get it. The awakened people did. This is one of the most profound moments of musical protest ever recorded.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eanv5XRjwLg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Thank you Paul.
hummm He was supposed to sing "Bridge Over Troubled Waters" !?! nice!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfy9oFM6DeI&list=FLkC6Y4ea25ltNSLkO1ZDE-Q&index=20[/youtube]

I love the "Sound of Silence" too!! Great subtle message! ;)

Taylor, the mellow-voiced crooner famed for songs like "You've Got a Friend," will be performing “Close Your Eyes” and Simon will sing “Bridge Over Troubled Water," according to a new, detailed schedule released by City Hall.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
September 19, 2011, 12:11:07 AM
I would swear on the bible if i walked on the moon.
And give the 5000 to charity.
Scientifically they couldn't have done it back then.
Makes you wonder why they didn't go right back....
Probably too hard to hoax a 2nd time.
Conclusion?
I make it easy for you....
You can send a robot to the moon...
Not man....
 /white flag/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJZCcpuk3EY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqfH7iK51HQ&feature=related[/youtube]

Exactly, you would swear on the bible if you did walk on the moon...and also that was around the time they were having the space race against the Soviet Union and so they were probably desperate to get some sort of recognition and beat out Russia, since Russia were the first ones to take a man into space and have the first satellite...so they're probably like "let's take this to the studio instead, since we can't get a man on the moon".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
September 19, 2011, 04:14:52 AM
^^ That's how I think about this too, @chappie & @use_your_illusion ;)

@Souza: thanks for the link! ;)
Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 04:41:23 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

September 19, 2011, 04:16:04 AM
Chappie, I was torn about the men actually being on the moon, but the reflectors left on the moon by Apollo missions seem pretty convincing.

Loved Paul Simon singing the alternative Sounds of Silence...beautiful and wise.

The snake in the tree of life, goes well with straight above on the mountain with the crumbling throne of Satan, a discovery I believe of Souza and Sarahli.

Beside the burning magazines with MJ, and twin towers is what looks to me to be the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem, Israel. But maybe I'm mistaken.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 19, 2011, 06:49:57 AM
These pictures tell it all. Michael is on the burning money and magazine. And Twin Towers are burning as well. They were going to take him down with the towers. Snake Bush is next to them. And there's a gavel. Justice is going to be served?!?

WOW I had not seen that before!

Good catch.

/bravo/
Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 07:49:53 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

September 19, 2011, 12:16:40 PM
If I go back to June 25, 2009 from today's perspective and let myself get back into the stream of events starting with the 911 call, I have to say that there was no other script feasible than those "double versions", "lies' variants" and falsified "pictures" and "videos" to bring the case of 9II to our full attention, awareness and persuasion. All ties together and fits perfectly.

I have to applaud with standing ovations to Michael and the Jackson family and all helpers and supporters for their courage, thoughtfulness, dedication, perseverance, considerateness and incredible patience, for their continued support and never ending endurance with us strivers for truth.

I am standing blessed, amazed, speechless, out of words in view of these enormeous concerted efforts and care for our sake and well-being.

My only wish is that everybody on this board and beyond is taking up this inspiration and guide to spread the word and act the same way in the same loving culture, positive strength, never ending dedication and patience to keep the avalanche of awakening going.

We owe it to our children, families and friends.
We'll get there. With the L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 12:33:09 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

September 22, 2011, 10:08:06 AM
I can't believe my own eyes, right now on the main Russian channel "First channel" in the news they were talking about the conspiracy behind 9/11!!! afraid/  First they were telling the "official" story and i was like, yeah here we go again terrorists, Osama Bin Laden blah blah blah. But then they started talking about the powerful "group of people" (they didn't mention the name) who might be behind it. They mentioned all the main things which do not go with the official story, how US federal agencies and military failed to protect their own people, even though they knew about the danger. If the American government did not plan this attack on it's own people, they sure failed to stop these air plains, even though they had more then enough time to do so. They also said (according to my memory) "HOPEFULLY PEOPLE WILL SOON REALIZE WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED ON THAT TRAGIC DAY AND IT WON'T BE TOO LATE. BECAUSE THE DESTRUCTIVE MECHANISM WHICH WAS PUT IN MOTION ON THAT DAY STILL IS IN IT'S FULL POWER."
I've seen some late night documentaries about 9/11 on this channel, but talk about conspiracy openly like that on the NEWS, NEVER!     
Conspiracy theorists about 9/11 were mentioned in the coverage here in Australia as well. They showed protesters holding placards demanding the truth to be told. Perhaps because so many people now are beginning to question, the news stations were forced to address this. Although not much air time was given, they didn't make them out to be lunatics or insane people. Just everyday people who are very very upset.

Same thing happening here! ... they actually ran Loose Change on a Cable Channel during Prime Time; I couldn't believe it. What was even better was my hubby WATCHED IT and recorded it!  I've been saying stuff for yrs about it, he usually just blows it off. But now he's starting to distrust the official Govt account; not a small feat for an X-military man... /woohoo/

Thanks for the redirect TS. I posted it on FB shortly after you.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

September 22, 2011, 10:26:14 AM

Good catch.

/bravo/

I agree...hadn't seen this before either.  Gosh...there's SO much out there just waiting to be discovered...feels like Mike's left us 'messages' everywhere.

The things 'burning' on the cover bring my mind to MJ being adamant about having a real jacket 'burning' on stage...and saying "Let it burn and lights out".  Not sure what it all means exactly...but there's definitely something symbollic about 'burning' to Mike.

The 'burning' money....isn't that the same 'money' that TS included in one of his posts?  Maybe he was gently guiding us/hinting at taking another look at the cover.

With L.O.V.E. always.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

September 22, 2011, 11:36:48 AM

Good catch.

/bravo/

I agree...hadn't seen this before either.  Gosh...there's SO much out there just waiting to be discovered...feels like Mike's left us 'messages' everywhere.

The things 'burning' on the cover bring my mind to MJ being adamant about having a real jacket 'burning' on stage...and saying "Let it burn and lights out".  Not sure what it all means exactly...but there's definitely something symbollic about 'burning' to Mike.

The 'burning' money....isn't that the same 'money' that TS included in one of his posts?  Maybe he was gently guiding us/hinting at taking another look at the cover.

With L.O.V.E. always.

mos

Agree with most but those are not the twin towers of NYC; those are the ones in Bahrain:

Also on the Jewish conspiracy... It troubles me that God's Chosen people are being blamed. Not all who call themselves Jews are; the Bible warns us of those of the Synagogue of Satan. I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.  Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer . . . be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. . . . Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Revelation 2:9-10, 3:9. Have we learned nothing from History? From the Holocaust? What's coming in the last days will be far worse. Lets remember that the "Powers That Be" / NWO will use the Jews & Israel in this blame game to take down the US... & Israel for their One World Govt..  There are powerful "Jews" such as G Soros in the Illuminati, Bilderburgers etc who have turned on their own & God. They are the Elite bankers who want to run the world. We are the pawns in this Chess Game; but in the end God is the Master.  There is lots of debate concerning real Jews & fake  Jews such as the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  It's important to keep this in mind. This is part of their evil plan to turn us against each other; don't fall for it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

September 22, 2011, 08:00:41 PM
a brilliant brilliant thread. i have been a 911 hoax believer since early 2003 - that was when i turned 21 years old and when i started seeing the world for what it really is and searching for truth re: 911. have to say loose change, michael moore amongst other docs and forums lead me to the truth re 911. for me this thread is especially important to me. it was the 911 hoax research that i did, that lead me to mjhoax, which i started to become a believer of, which lead me here which is now helping me unravel the truth due to the imput of all the marvelous members and of course TS/Front/back mindblowing, wonderful and informative contributions. the complexities of the mj hoax, the reasons, the bigger picture, NWO, etc which all tie into other hoaxes that i have always been a believer of.

mj hoax is not abt a superficial death hoax to do an amazing comeback tour.... lol. how primitive to think like that. it is huge. bigger even than mj. something that affects all of us and puts us all in danger, not just mj. mj is a brave amazing person, sacrificing himself to
reveal the atrocities, ugliness of the 'system.' this is more that revenge on media - which he will get as a residual effect of MJDH. This is a STEP forward for all mankind. unveiling of the ugly truth to all. POWER to the people!

this thread is very special to me personally. it is eye opening and only solidifies my faith in MJ hoax, as well as other things that i have doubted, questioned and then researched...

THANK YOU MODs, ADMINS for making this place and doing your part to assist with the revealing of the truth!
THANK YOU all for your contribution!
THANK YOU MJ for your bravery!
THANK YOU TS / FRONT / BACK for guidance!

THANK YOU JEH for life!

P.S The prince video with 911 prediction blew me away. in all the research i have dont over the years re: 911, i had not come across that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal