I hate the fact that Wacko/Jacko was used! I don't like the way that the article was written if you can even call it worthy of being an article. However, we should look at the bright side of this. After reading that "article" how many people do you think are going to run to their computer to see what everyone is talking about. In doing so one of the first things they are going to see is this website.  Hopefully if they do decide to click on the link that invites them to our little world they will find something interesting and keep reading.

Just my personal take on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Damn - who else is watching us crash/ crash/ crash/?!?!?

I can't believe they actually mentioned Suspicious mind's post related to BlackJack's thread hoax within a hoax within a hoax crash/ crash/ crash/ :shock: :shock: :shock:

Looks like the "somebody's watching me" syndrom is not 100% paranoia crash/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Once more "Wako fans" paid the food for the day. This time for Clare, who needs to lurk in to this forum to be able to write about something in a paper to be able to earn some money.

Too bad that small time journalists as Clare needs to lurk here and there and write small time articles which are not relevant nor important for society.

Wow, what news she brings to the world!! well done!

At least she could have linked the site  :-[

Suspicious, you are famous now!!!  party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

all4loveandbelieve

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can't stop laughing about our Suspicious Mind making it into the news.  lolol/ This is too funny.

RK this is good, at least our voices are travelling around the world.. Let's give ourselves a pad on the shoulder.. We are winning.. I have said it on the other post, that I feel Michael will appear on his tribute, this is my intuition. Souza says otherwise, she says that if Michael had to walk with a bullet proof vest for being afraid to be killed he wouldn't appear at the Cardiff . She does have a point, but remember anything can happen with Michael. I am fed up of them still calling Michael Jacko Wacko.. Now in the public eye he is dead, can they respect a dead person, and let them rest in peace.. Freaken people they deserve a kick in the you know where. blessings to all..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Grace

crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/

Suspicious Mind, I'm sending you a smile...

(credit to - Thach Bui You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
 bearhug
Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 04:57:25 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

~Souza~

They can call us nutcases whatever they like, and I think Mike can handle a few more wacko's, but it's out there again, which is good news.

Congrats Suspicious, you are the named nutcase! I hope people won't recognize you in the streets now.  lolol/ lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
OMG Suspicious Mind, you are officially famous! :lol:  bearhug

I HATE when they say Wacko!  crash/  And Michael is not going to comeback with this tribute. I hope people do not put all their hopes on this tribute.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Conspiracy theorists claims Michael Jackson still alive and due to appear at Cardiff tribute concert

WACKO fans of Michael Jackson have claimed the Thriller singer is alive – and due to make his comeback on a Welsh stage later this year.

Conspiracy theories have swirled around the late King of Pop ever since his death in 2009, with supposed “sightings” of the singer alive and well cropping up around the world.

But in a strange twist, fans are now claiming their idol will make a shock comeback in front of millions of TV viewers at a Michael Jackson tribute concert due to take place at Cardiff’s Millennium Stadium on October 8. Die-hard fans claim a trail of shadowy “clues” all point to a comeback, including:

n The decision to hold the show in Cardiff is a reference to the Cardiff Giant, one of the best-known hoaxes to have ever taken place (see panel).

n The tribute concert will take place on the same date as a tribute to Elvis Presley 17 years ago, which Jacko attended with his then-wife and Elvis’ daughter Lisa-Marie Presley.

n A mystery tweet sent by producer Teddy Riley, who worked with Jacko, is supposed to have hinted October 8 will be the day he “rose from the dead”.

n A message posted on the official website for the tribute concert purporting to be from Jacko’s mum, Katherine, saying: “I’ll see you on October 8, 2011”, which fans believe is actually from the King of Pop himself.

n The choice of Wales is a reference to Diana, the Princess of Wales, whose former father-in-law Mohammed Al Fayed erected a statue of Michael Jackson outside Fulham Football Club earlier this year. Fans claim the statue is so poor it can only be part of an elaborate hoax.

n The logo for the concert’s promoter, Global Live Events, appears to have the word “alive” in it.

The bizarre claims have been made in forums on conspiracy websites dedicated to the King of Pop.

Meanwhile, conspiracy theorists have left messages on an official Facebook page set up for October’s concert to “spread the word”.

One blogger, Suspicious Mind, wrote: “Funny thing, this Cardiff Giant thing. Kind of makes me think of a hoax within a hoax within a hoax.”

It comes days after the concert’s line-up was finally announced, with performances from stars including Christina Aguilera, X Factor singer Leona Lewis, soul legend Smokey Robinson, Cee Lo Green and boy band JLS.

Read More You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

many people are watching this forum congratulations Suspicious Mind lolol/

WACKO fans  >:(

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hate the fact that Wacko/Jacko was used! I don't like the way that the article was written if you can even call it worthy of being an article. However, we should look at the bright side of this. After reading that "article" how many people do you think are going to run to their computer to see what everyone is talking about. In doing so one of the first things they are going to see is this website.  Hopefully if they do decide to click on the link that invites them to our little world they will find something interesting and keep reading.

Just my personal take on it.

Great post!

And way to go Suspicious Mind...if they do come, they'll probably look you up first lol...you may want to tidy up your profile if you haven't already  lolol/

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

suspicious mind

They can call us nutcases whatever they like, and I think Mike can handle a few more wacko's, but it's out there again, which is good news.

Congrats Suspicious, you are the named nutcase! I hope people won't recognize you in the streets now.  lolol/ lolol/

i have no doubts someone scooped them on this long ago. way before now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieve

You know what if Michael is Wacko SO AM I.. I AM ALL4LOVEANDBELIEVE WACKO AND I AM PROUD OF IT. EAT THAT ALL PEOPLE WHO HATE MICHAEL..  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
ha they call us WACKO FANS of Michael Jackson  lolol/. Not Michael is wacko, we are wacko :shock: :lol:
What the hell, I didn't even know I am a wacko fan :lol: :lol: :lol: !!
Proud to be a wacko fan :mrgreen:
Love you Michael  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

ha they call us WACKO FANS of Michael Jackson  lolol/ . Not Michael is wacko, we are wacko :shock: :lol:

Exactly Gina, we are all Wacko.. They want to see wackos well let's show them..  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
ha they call us WACKO FANS of Michael Jackson  lolol/ . Not Michael is wacko, we are wacko :shock: :lol:

Exactly Gina, we are all Wacko.. They want to see wackos well let's show them..  lolol/

I think we already did lolol/ !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Yeah right, we are the only ones that know the truth yet they call US wacko.

People disparage and condemn what they don't understand. I'm proud to be considered wacko by this journalist and her like-minded readers.

You really think Michael doesn't like this nickname? Because I sort of enjoy owning it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions