finfinTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Conspiracy theorists claims Michael Jackson still alive and due to appear at Cardiff tribute concert

WACKO fans of Michael Jackson have claimed the Thriller singer is alive – and due to make his comeback on a Welsh stage later this year.

Conspiracy theories have swirled around the late King of Pop ever since his death in 2009, with supposed “sightings” of the singer alive and well cropping up around the world.

But in a strange twist, fans are now claiming their idol will make a shock comeback in front of millions of TV viewers at a Michael Jackson tribute concert due to take place at Cardiff’s Millennium Stadium on October 8. Die-hard fans claim a trail of shadowy “clues” all point to a comeback, including:

n The decision to hold the show in Cardiff is a reference to the Cardiff Giant, one of the best-known hoaxes to have ever taken place (see panel).

n The tribute concert will take place on the same date as a tribute to Elvis Presley 17 years ago, which Jacko attended with his then-wife and Elvis’ daughter Lisa-Marie Presley.

n A mystery tweet sent by producer Teddy Riley, who worked with Jacko, is supposed to have hinted October 8 will be the day he “rose from the dead”.

n A message posted on the official website for the tribute concert purporting to be from Jacko’s mum, Katherine, saying: “I’ll see you on October 8, 2011”, which fans believe is actually from the King of Pop himself.

n The choice of Wales is a reference to Diana, the Princess of Wales, whose former father-in-law Mohammed Al Fayed erected a statue of Michael Jackson outside Fulham Football Club earlier this year. Fans claim the statue is so poor it can only be part of an elaborate hoax.

n The logo for the concert’s promoter, Global Live Events, appears to have the word “alive” in it.

The bizarre claims have been made in forums on conspiracy websites dedicated to the King of Pop.

Meanwhile, conspiracy theorists have left messages on an official Facebook page set up for October’s concert to “spread the word”.

One blogger, Suspicious Mind, wrote: “Funny thing, this Cardiff Giant thing. Kind of makes me think of a hoax within a hoax within a hoax.”

It comes days after the concert’s line-up was finally announced, with performances from stars including Christina Aguilera, X Factor singer Leona Lewis, soul legend Smokey Robinson, Cee Lo Green and boy band JLS.

Read More You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 08:41:30 AM by finfin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

LOVEforMJ1995

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Study the greats, and become greater - MJ
'WACKO fans' - I hate that word so much! -.-
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You can always dream, and your dreams can come true. But you have to make them come true"-Michael Jackson

8)

I always feel like somebody's watchin' me...........  lolol/  elvis_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

His name is MICHAEL NOT Jacko!! or Whacko!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Suspicious Mind has made it to the news in Wales - kudos!

I take this as a compliment for the bunch of unconspirational conspirationalists- and the paper even lists down some of the dots.
Clare Hutchinson, the author of the a.m. article, specializes in health reporting - perfect fit.

However, Clare, wouldn't it be only fair to admit reading here (scared yet?) and to disclose your "sources" naming THIS BOARD HERE BY WEBADDRESS in your article? We do cite properly. Just for the records.

What else does it take to draw even more attention to the event - if that was your intention, Clare, go for it, girl, and give those innocent spectators the hoax fever by linking to this site.

What else does it take to draw attention to a local paper obviously facing rough times:

Media Wales plans new production system 
  • by Alan Edmunds, Western Mail
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  MEDIA WALES has announced plans to restructure editorial production in light of the challenging economic climate and as part of the continuing development of its multimedia newsroom.
The proposals will see the introduction of a single production team for news and features across the Western Mail, South Wales Echo, Wales on Sunday and all weekly titles with a reduction of around 22 full-time roles and the introduction of a new, part-time system. New sections for sport and hyper-local news will be introduced across the weekly titles.
The National Union of Journalists said it was shocked at the proposed job losses and would seek an urgent meeting with management.
Alan Edmunds, Managing Director, Media Wales,
[addendum:

Director of the Cardiff Business Club
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ]
said:

Media Wales continues to face tough economic challenges in 2011 and this trend is expected to continue for the foreseeable future. By proposing these changes we believe we will be better positioned to deliver first-class print and digital content to readers and advertisers and protect our portfolio of local and regional newspapers.”

First-class digital content. Stick to this.
Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 10:31:04 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Wacko, Jacko, wow, they sure think they are funny. How can we ever being taken seriously if they talk like that about us and Michael. But that must be their intention, whatever we think or say, we are disillusioned. :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

I can't stop laughing about our Suspicious Mind making it into the news.  lolol/ This is too funny.
Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 08:24:15 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

titania

I have absolutely no idea who Wacko /Jacko is.

The person writing this article ought to get her "facts" straight- and her sources.  >:(

But it's an ASSuming  TABLOID so I guess these little details are of little relevance.... :roll:

Titania

Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 09:32:48 AM by titania
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FOOTPRINTS IN OUR SOULS
Fleet feet versus Fleet Street-Twinkling toes to swirling lies-Poisoned ink slides down the sink,
Moonwalker dances on and on, A trail of footprints in our souls

suspicious mind

crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/ crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

shamz

one more tabloid that uses the word "wacko", "jacko", both or anything else is dead meat  >:(
also their tabloids so....

can they make a hit song about anything? No
do they rule the hearts of billions of fans? No
have they ever done the vast amount of charity work? No

IN OTHER WORDS, HAVE THEY OR CAN THEY DO ANYTHING THAT MICHAEL HAS DONE AND WILL DO?

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus thanks to these idiots i just had an argument with my dad about Michael's skin condition. He believes that Michael bleached it. is that even real? i swear to God i thought my dad was going to strangle me and make me say "Michael bleached his skin".  :o
so i just wanna say thank you tabloids that the one flaw i have with my dad is when it comes to Michael Jackson, we both become sworn enemies  :'(

moving on...these dudes are tabloids, even if Michael doesn't come back on the 8th of october, he'll come back and we'll see who the wacky ones are!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am." - Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

so where is blackjacks thread anyway? i can't find it! it's probably a conspiracy! ;)) :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Funny how this site does'nt have a comment section so that we can tell them exactly where to go with their rude comments about   their Wacko,Jacko name calling.......anyway I did notice a voting poll towards the bottom of the page asking if people are looking forward to the tribute and the NO'S are winning by over 80% so please go and vote YES to show our support for Michael and to show them how Michael Jackson has such diehard fans and we will not let up on showing the world that he is and will always be #1 ;D
Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 11:40:02 AM by andy1andy2
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWRo6C_HcEo[/youtube]

mj_bad/ lolol/ elvis_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I can't stop laughing about our Suspicious Mind making it into the news.  lolol/ This is too funny.

Well-said.  Congrats to Suspicious Mind for making into to the news.

This my personal dedication to the all news outlets that make fun MJ and cause him so much pain.  [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFWJfqLJ1JQ&feature=related[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

n A mystery tweet sent by producer Teddy Riley, who worked with Jacko, is supposed to have hinted October 8 will be the day he “rose from the dead”.

n A message posted on the official website for the tribute concert purporting to be from Jacko’s mum, Katherine, saying: “I’ll see you on October 8, 2011”, which fans believe is actually from the King of Pop himself.

I could not find a confirmation of these two announcements,but I wish this be true. Imagine Michael appears on the stage, sings, and goes back to hiding and remains as a mystery.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions