MJonmind

Michael is like the world's best kept secret. You don't throw pearls before swine. We know who he truly is and cherish him. If the rest want to believe the trash, that is their loss. I'm just so happy to know him (even if it's just a little bit--from a distance).  For those who truly are looking for truth and love truth, they will find him also! He's much more than a diamond! mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
He is my hero penguin/ penguin/ penguin/

How can people believe the man who wrote and sing this can do something wrong to a child?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRqYVFr7sL4[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

>:( :o >:(
I keep hearing "Here we go again!"
Same old crap, different day. The media just won't quit!

I'm hoping this has happened for a reason, for a very good 'pie in your face' reason.

When Twiggy posted the link on Twitter on Sunday night/ Monday am, I was in shock reading it. I couldn't understand what he actually said. I kept saying to myself I am asleep and this is not so.
Now it's bugging me.
It's bull, he doesn't have anything on Michael, he is getting a blurb on the website and on ET etc. I didn't see on TV if they said what he did about MJ. Good thing I didn't I might have smashed my 42" TV!!
Good thing is the comments are over 3/4 pro MJ innocent and just a few haters. Good info to read from the comments if you don't know who the pelicanojerk is.

"Here we go again. Breaking news!"

Love you MJ, everyday!! Forever!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

IMO This is another  miserable idiot who seeks for attention, nth more. If he was sooo sure that MJ was guilty and did smth even worse than molesting boys why didnt he come up with his "proofs" in 1993 or 2005 when MJ was still alive?! Now when he thinks tha Michael is "gone" forever , he can come up with any lies he wants. I think we shouldnt pay attention to such ignorant morons like this. We all know the truth and the truth is that Michael is 100% innocent. That's it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

diggyon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael is like the world's best kept secret. You don't throw pearls before swine. We know who he truly is and cherish him. If the rest want to believe the trash, that is their loss. I'm just so happy to know him (even if it's just a little bit--from a distance).  For those who truly are looking for truth and love truth, they will find him also! He's much more than a diamond! mj_dance/
You're right. Why should we believe someone who doesn't have a proof for what he's saying!?!?!?!? I am not an idiot to believe anything without a proof! I am 10000% sure he can't prove what he is saying
Period
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Yesterday when I read this in the Daily Mail I was so mad I needed to do something, so I sent the link to Thomas Mesereau as I just couldn't think of anything else to do.  :oops:

>:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Another liar ! How can he say something like this ? Michael is incapable of hurting a fly ...enough said . I believe in Michael and he is innocent 10000000000 %  I love you angel, we are here for you .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

This Pellicano character is the epitome of what I'm sure inspired Mike to write this song...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxR2p88_btw[/youtube]

With L.O.V.E. always.

Exactly my thoughts!!!

I can't even bring myself to dignify this dude's claims with a response. The ONLY thing that concerns me is how ignorant the majority of the world still is and will probably buy into this. I still believe in the power of good over evil though and I have a feeling the whole world is going to think of Michael Jackson alot differently pretty soon. In fact, the world is going to think much differently of the world itself...only a matter of time. Changes are coming!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

goat

'He who laughs last laughs loudest'.This guy should really think before opening his mouth.A lot of people are awakened to the fact that mj was victimised and is an innocent man.However it is beasts like this that plant the seed of doubt into peoples minds.This book and its author must be dragged through the dirt and back again just like he has done with michael.Absolute disgrace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!

I can't even bring myself to dignify this dude's claims with a response. The ONLY thing that concerns me is how ignorant the majority of the world still is and will probably buy into this. I still believe in the power of good over evil though and I have a feeling the whole world is going to think of Michael Jackson alot differently pretty soon. In fact, the world is going to think much differently of the world itself...only a matter of time. Changes are coming!
[/quote]

AMEN SISTER!! bearhug
Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 03:28:21 PM by mjj4ever777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OMG, I am absolutely outraged. The worst thing is this news has reached some mainstrea media even in my coutnry! Darn! That's disgusting!  >:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
A lot of Negative comments about a book where ever it is being sold online, can many times discourage people from purchasing it.  That worked wonders with Schumley’s first book about Michael.  It’s ratings were so poor that the price of the book was dropped at some sites to $l.00 or less. And many who bought it posted that they were not buying it to read it but to burn it.  No profit there. That’s one way to do it.  I guess we could keep looking out for it and get down and dirty just like he apparently intends to do.

And of course Twitter always helps.

Good idea hesouttamylife. Do we know when his book is coming out?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I agree with you @Simalves...it seems to me like the move of the dark side to hide their dirty deeds by attacking/using again Michael's name. The book has not been written yet if I understood correctly? What a load of crap the more they try to hide their crimes the more ridiculous it is. They're living their pending doom, nothing they can say can counter the force that's coming.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

I wonder what is considered " far worse" than molesting boys? Impaling them on some sharp sticks and place them in public view? Does that motherf&cker have an ounce of brain to state these sort of things?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions