You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
There is nothing on Kanye West's twitter account or on his web-page.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i don't want to see justin bieber  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Everyone, here's the thing.  Here's what gets me about some comments.  If you are coming from a place that MJ is DEAD - then maybe that's why this or that doesn't make sense to you - eva.  For the ones of us that feel/know that he is ALIVE - it makes perfect sense, because it's not always supposed to make sense, because we are dealing with a brilliant mind.  An awakened individual.  A man that blew up the word HYPE.  A one of a kind thriller of a gentleman.  A man that has pulled off THE GREATEST SHOW ALIVE.

Again, if you think he is gone, you don't seem to be in the right place.  You want to separate him from HIS ESTATE, his children, the loves of his life, et al.  MJ is the estate.  Everything flows and comes from him.  It's his script.  It's his fingers to snap.  It's his hoax.  It's his movie.  So ultimately, it is his TRIBUTE.  He is putting it together to keep HIS and THE music alive.  No one can come close to MJ.  He sees and speaks to his family all of the time.  Why wouldn't he?  He is flesh and bones and blood.

Kelly Rowland sells 200,00 units - and that is the top of the Billboard charts.  That's big news.  But to us that know what MJ has put out and still put outs, that figure is a drop in the bucket.  MJ knows that.  In the song A Toast - Jae-R sings - "I thought we all were amazing (from back in the day).  But I find that it was just ME that was amazing."  Something along those lines.  MJ is saying that back since Off The Wall - it's always been about him.  He sounds a little conceited there - but again - he sings it because it is the truth.  It is an artificial industry now, and he wants to help it.  They manufacture artists these days almost like cars on an assembly line.

MJ is putting together the so-called heavy weights in the industry now.  They know they can't top his records or videos. He knows that these are the ones that are popular now.  He knows what's up.  He has teenagers.  He knows what they have to pick and choose thru to see what they like or not as it pertains to today's music.  He is trying to do a tribute show to show off his songs/music and to bring people together. 

The problem I see with some here is that - you love to come from a negative place and look for the negative in all things.  What about coming from a positive place?  What about ALWAYS coming from a place of LOVE?  Why not try to find the perfection in all things - even things that look dark and gloomy?  That's what MJ is about.  He is about the positive, light and love.  Even in his darkest hour - he has always walked in the LIGHT.  Still does.  He has always found the silver lining.  He loves to create.  He couldn't help it.  It was pre-ordained that he do so by God.

All I'm saying is, if you truly BELIEVE that MJ is alive - then you would instantly know that he is behind this all.  You truly are telling on yourself when you say things like has been said on this thread.  The family is money hungry and other such lies.  Prove it.  Show where MJ's family is money hungry as it pertains to this hoax.  You must believe MJ is dead.  Because if you didn't, you'd know that MJ is DIRECTING his family, his estate and some paid actors and friends/acquaintances.  It really is that simple to me.  Let's stay positive and rise above.  Let him do things his way.

Talking about whishy-washy.  That's like when some bemoaned the fact that because of Latoya's book - he must be dead.  Is it her place to say he is alive just because she signed the fake death certificate?  LOL!  It is not anyone's place to say that MJ is alive, so stop looking for anyone to do it.  It would defeat the purpose.  Please let him out himself.

He is on his own Holographic time.  LOL!  He is a mess - I tell you.

Peacock7, I could not have said it better myself!!

This very same negativism reared it's ugly head just recently when so many here were so sure that the US would go into default. But history repeats itself more often than we think. This has happened here in the US more times than I can remember and at the eleventh hour they always came to an agreement. I really agree with you in that people should stop looking for the negative in everything and start looking for the positive!

I also agree that Michael is alive and calling all of the shots! I continue to be amazed at how well some people think they know Michael and what is him and what is not him, and what he would do and what he would not do. And yet, as I have said before and I will say it again, no one knew him well enough to know that he would pull off a hoax of this magnitude! :lol: So much for knowing Michael! 
The circus hasn't pulled up stakes yet! He is still pulling off the greatest show alive! lolol/ Loving it!!!

Blessings!
[/color]OnTheWingsOfLove[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

Grace

All of this is still clearing teams:
Who will be on which side?

And it is calling names:
Who is really prominent / made prominent?

Katherine is giving her voice accepting at the same time she might be risking to appear stupid - but only to those who don't pay attention and those on the wrong side.

Stirring the pot while doing as if.
Who's reading between the lines already knows about the Humbug at Cardiff and why Cardiff was choosen and why an entertainer lurking into movies from Vienna being well connected to the U.S. (and having such a British accent - how come?) was choosen.

If that doesn't yell "keep smiling and enjoy"...
Michael is nailing them all. One after one he's getting them into bare underwear.
Katherine is only helping - as always - and she is doing GREAT.
What a fortress, what a family.
Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 12:35:04 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

bec

I agree that MJ is the Estate or would like to believe so but if he is then why isn't the Estate agreeing with the Tribute? Or have I missed that? I have to disagree with you on the artist choice. Not all of them are on top of their game. Christina? Really? She's not even on the Top 100 artist list. I have a 17 year old who changes her favorite artist depending on who's on top and she doesn't listen to half of the ones listed for this event. I don't think the family is money hungry, I'm sure that Michael is taking care of his mother and children who are the ones that need to be taken care of. I do however think (as someone posted on another thread) that if the Michael's siblings were getting involved in this event that they would be able to talk their mother into joining. Who knows the reason why Katherine got involved. There are a lot of things through this whole hoax that can't be explained because we don't know all of the intricate details. It speaks volumes to me that the Estate hasn't gotten involved. It also speaks volumes that this Tribute has been put together so poorly! I have seen school events go off with a better hitch then this. I'm not arguing I just simply disagree. No disrespect intended.
In the past MJ's brothers constantly pressured him to do another tour with them, and when he always said no, they pressured their mom to pressure MJ. As MJ predicted, the tours, even if he joined, seemed to go wrong because of the way things were handled and people they hired such as Don King. This tribute seems to me like a repeat of those days, but if MJ's behind this, he's drawing attention to this ramshackle methodology. When MJ alone was behind organizing something, it was gauranteed a huge success. I'm sure that anyone here that does any kind of organizing events, would say that singers, speakers, etc. would have to be booked months even 1 or 2 years depending on the popularily of the person, so this business of announce and book guests later, is plain ridiculous.  It makes it look like MJ's truly dead and isn't involved, and it makes his family look incompetent. Maybe that's the intention, IDK.  As usual we just have to 'keep watching'!

For me, hearing anyone else singing MJ's songs is agony, not even pleasurable, although I don't mind seeing dancers to MJ's music.  Let the stars sing their own songs that tell of their love for MJ rather.

I agree that everything should be planned out before it's even mentioned. I'm with a fire department where I live and every year we have a banquet to celebrate the years we have been in service. Each and every year we have a speaker join us for the evening and speak about different things. Now this is just 1 person who normally talks for about 15 to 20 minutes. The point being is, I am on the committee that makes request to those we would like to speak. We have someone lined up for the following banquet before we have even celebrated that year. We also don't tell everyone in the department until we are certain they are going to commit to the appearance. Now if a Fire Department can do this (and it's not rocket science) I would hope that a "world renown" agency can do this as well.

That's pretty much it right there. You said it, Mish.

Ready? All together now, 1...,2...,[blink]BULLSHIT[/blink]

In regards to the article, if you want mega-stars you get Lady Gaga, Eminem, Rhianon... or go old school and get Elton, Ross, Stevie Wonder... not this second rate [potential] line up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Sorry, and  with all due respect to the Mrs. Jackson, but the use of the words "in the hopes of" in this article makes it sound like she's begging these "superstars" to participate in the tribute.  Since when does anyone have to be begged to participate in any MJ show/tribute or whatever the heck is it they're planning?  This event needs to be planned with enough time! Then, announce it.  Why the hurry?

Agree with you Mish1981.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

I think the entire hoopla surrounding the Tribute Concert is all a purposeful distraction....from what....well I have no idea, hopefully it will become apparent soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Cardiff hmm? Michael had his world tour concerts in Cardiff in '88 and '92.

In 1988 the concert was held on July 26. July 26 2011, exactly 23 years later a tribute concert is officially announced. Why's that? I don't believe in coincidences ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Kanye West and Jay Z released a cd called Watch the Throne. Maybe referring to watch and wait for the King to come back.  party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This tribute is another Michael's message for his fan.... bearhug ....Only this  :D

WOW
THANK YOU FOR TYPING WHAT MY BRAIN WAS THINKING
HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Love You More

This was ment for Peacock7
hard time trying to figuer out this new message forum but working on it

High 5  Peacock7
Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 02:16:11 PM by a18wheelslady
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Katherine Jackson Courting MASSIVE Stars for MJ Tribute Show
8 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's mom has personally reached out to some of the biggest music stars in the world in the hopes of getting them to perform at the big MJ tribute show in October ... but only ONE of them is a definite YES ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the concert tell us ... Jay-Z, Kanye West, Cee Lo, Chris Brown, Justin Bieber, Christina Aguilera, Usher and Bruno Mars have each received an invitation (pictured above) from Katherine Jackson ... asking them to perform 1 or 2 of their favorite MJ songs in Cardiff, Wales on Oct. 8.

Katherine promises each star who signs on will be provided with "first class travel accommodations."

We're told Chris Brown, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars have each respectfully declined the invite due to scheduling conflicts ... however, Christina and Kanye are leaning towards "Yes."

As for the one person who's already signed on the dotted line -- sources tell us Cee Lo from Gnarls Barkley was quick to commit.

Tickets to the event have not gone on sale yet -- but promoters say they will become available once a complete line-up is booked.

I remember this, perhaps the Jackson did not know that Justin Bieber between 05/10 and 19/10 has a tour of Latin America 8)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
When I saw Justin Bieber name, I remembered that his new album's name is [blink]BELIEVE[/blink] .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

When I saw Justin Bieber name, I remembered that his new album's name is [blink]BELIEVE[/blink] .

games of words or games of the mind errrr :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions