all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

According to The National Enquirer, it looks likes Janet Jackson and her businessman boyfriend of about two years, Wissam Al Mana are planning an end-of-the-year wedding ceremony. Apparently he popped the question with a 15-carat diamond ring for the second time and Janet finally agreed:

“Janet is head over heels in love with Wissam,” said a close source. “He’s showered her with love, expensive presents and boosted her self-esteem by helping her lose weight and shape up. Now Janet’s telling friends that an official engage­ment announcement will come by summer’s end, and that she and Wissam will marry in late 2011 – and they’re shopping for an even bigger diamond ring to celebrate their official engagement.”

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

They also claim that Wissam, 36, proposed to her late last year, but Janet, 45, turned it down due to her preparing for her international tour. Supposedly Janet and Wissam are planning to start a family very soon, too. Only time will tell as to whether this is true or not…*fingers crossed*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Yay!!! So wonderful! I think they are a cute couple!! I am curious though... Isn't Wissam a Muslim? Is Janet converting to Islam? Jermaine has, maybe she will too.
Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 09:25:34 PM by happythoughts
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yay!!! So wonderful! I think they are a cute couple!! I am curious though... Isn't Wissam a Muslim? Is Janet converting to Islam? Jermaine has, maybe she will too.
I think he is muslim.. I don't know how Katherine will react. I have people who are Jehova witness they are so religious that if one of their children will convert it is a sin for them.. I have no clue how Jermaine converted if he had Katherine blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

~Souza~

Janet denied this in her interview with Piers Morgan. She didn't want to talk about her relationship with him because he is a very private person, but she did say that she was not engaged. She also said she did not need a paper to confirm what she has with someone, so unless she comes out confirming herself that she will get married, I would take it all with a grinch of salt, especially when it comes from the National Enquirer...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions