@bec I'm a little confused...do you think he hoaxed the trial and the allegations? Can you explain why you think his purpose would be in doing that please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

bec

@Michael'sAngel, no that's not what I think. It's too off topic anymore to explain here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

humm what other iconic kiss can you think of? :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Oh wow that's the first I had heard of that. Thanks for posting.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

curls

Yuck, sorry, but that was gross!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

first time i ever heard of it either. timing seems kind of intriguing.

yes curls it is kinda gross. guess the good old days were not as tame as we think they were.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

I like this iconic kiss much better!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've never seen this before and WOW! They found really very interesting things. Now this explains why all of the names were wrong in the marriage certificate. Plus Michael's name. It was written as Michael JOSEPH Jackson.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLjjFaawdrg&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Thank you for this video PureLove,wow very rare!!!!
If we all agree this was wow ,then please watch part 2 , afraid/ ,OMG !!!

The Greatest Show On Earth - More than 1 hoax? Part 2
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU8qe4zbUyo&feature=related[/youtube]

Lisa went after Michael begging to take her back,we already know this because Michael told Boteach.
We all remember the confusion about Katherine Jackson being on June 26, 2010 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel for the presentation of her book:Never can say goodbye.In in the end we find out she was in another place ,lol  8-)and that place is Encino   :o .LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES.
The reason I bring this subject is because I want to tell once and for all what I think about THE PLACE where the interview with Oprah and Lisa was in fact. I think the real place was NEVERLAND not ENGLAND :shock: .Pay attention to the video above,starting with 7:39.Lisa says she was in England when she find out Michael died ::) .But isn't England the place where she is supposed to be in that moment,giving a interview to Oprah ?If that was the truth she had to say :
I WAS HERE ,IN ENGLAND,no????? :? 8-) .The reason I say all this is because I kept this in me for a long time,and now I had to do it.Some people will say Im crazy but after watching many ,many videos of Neverland I know for sure that place is not England !!!!!!

LOVE

----------------------------------------------------------

I believe that the interview was in England. The windows are not the same as the ones at Neverland. They have diffretn features and the water is not that close to the house as it is in the video.
However at the England house the water is as close and the shape of the room is also the right shape.

(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

looking close enough you can eves see the stairs  on hte outside of the window (seen in the video), you see this if you soom in at the lake in the picture.  typing/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I like this iconic kiss much better!

This one is controversial.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That kiss always looked awkward to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

I can not help but remembering the bad BJ who said MJ hoaxed his entire life. A pretty daring statement.

We been saying that since '09 Gina.

Maybe, but I only saw it when BJ said it.

Anyway, isn't it a bit too much to say that Michael hoaxed his entire life?
In this case everything in his life is a lie or what?

No maybe. Yes certainly.

And no I don't think it's a bit much. I think it's very credible. MJ is the ultimate showman and a Barnum disciple and knows how to manipulate the media for his own gain and has a 25 years track record of doing so. The notion of his entire public life being scripted goes hand in hand with what we know of the man.

This theory was very controversial when first brought up in the fall of 2009. It really sort of drew the lines between believer camps. I always thought the theory had merit.

Life is a stage :)

What we all perceive to be real almost never is...at least not completely. How many people let the government and the news rule their life? In a way, life is one big hoax, one big illusion, no matter who you are. It's all about finding your own truth.

People believed all the bs lies reported about MJ his whole life so I see nothing wrong with him taking matters into his own hands and giving them something to talk about.  He was in a position to use his understanding of how the world works to teach us all a few things while wildly entertaining us at the same time.

"Artists use lies to tell the truth, politicians use lies to cover up the truth" - V for Vendetta
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

paula-c

That kiss always looked awkward to me.

If it is true, I am uncomfortable part of she
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
ELVIS would have been against the marriage because he is a racist. [...]
:shock: :roll: Oh my! You are so wrong on this subject. The TRUTH is exactly the other way round!!!

Elvis grew up among black kids, he learned to play guitar from them, he's got his love for gospel music from the black community he lived in! Along his whole life he had many black friends, amongst which the most famous James Brown and Muhammad Ali. Elvis was no racist! stop believing in rumors! Instead read what his famous black friends said about him! Check out these quotes:
1. Little Richard: "Elvis was an integrator. Elvis was a blessing. They wouldn’t let Black music through. He opened the door for Black music."
2. Cissy Houston: "Elvis loved gospel music. He was raised on it. He was singing Gospel all the time – almost anything he did had that flavour. You can’t get away from what your roots are."
3. Sammy Davis Jnr.: "I have a respect for Elvis and my friendship. It ain’t my business what he did in private. The only thing I want to know is, ‘Was he my friend?’, ‘Did I enjoy him as a performer?’, ‘Did he give the world of entertainment something?’ - and the answer is YES on all accounts. The other jazz just don’t matter."
4. B.B King:"I knew Elvis before he was popular. He used to come around and be around us a lot. I can remember once or twice when we met down at Club Handy on Beale Street. Elvis at heart was very religious and I think that throughout his career he couldn’t help but let it come out & you can hear it."
5. Muhammad Ali Talking About Elvis Presley - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- ALI & ELVIS: "The Greatest & The King" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

6. Another of Elvis’ friends James Brown is re-known for having an incredibly strong personality, supporting the struggle for Black Rights, and someone who wouldn't take any racist bullshit off anyone he met.
Coincidentally James Brown was charting with ‘Say it Loud, I'm Black & I'm Proud’ at the same time Elvis was recording 'In The Ghetto'. There would be no chance of James Brown spending anytime with Elvis had he shown any racist tendencies and they stayed friendly acquaintances throughout the years.
James Brown: - "I wasn’t just a fan, I was his brother. I love him and hope to see him in heaven. There’ll never be another like that soul brother." - "We were friends for a long time, for twenty years. And he told me, he’d ride around Memphis around the streets he’d come up in, all alone at night. Ride around on his motorcycle when he was sure the rest of the world was asleep, just kind of hauntin’ them places he hung around in as a kid. He was a country boy."
7. Ernest Withers: "Elvis was a great man and did more for civil rights than people know. To call him a racist is an insult to us all."
Ernest also commented on Elvis' sincere politeness to people he would meet. "I saw and heard him addressed everyone as 'Sir' and 'Maam', the people in the hardware store or someone like me, whoever."
- "I have heard reporters ask Elvis 'Why? Why do you say 'Yes, sir' to those stupid nig***s?' and Elvis would say to them 'Cause they're humans too.' He just was respectful to all people, and not just because they were older than him, cause that's what you're supposed to do. He had respect for people and he had respect for black people."
- "I could relate and talk to Elvis easier than even the Civil Rights activists because I was his age and he was more even tempered. Elvis would come to the black events and the Goodwill Review, but officially, he was not able to actually be part of it because of the segregation laws and things at the time. He would still come though." This was during a time when the established order was unconcerned if a white man was dismissive of a black man, but the civil rights photographer was impressed with young Elvis and remembers him with great fondness. Withers saw something totally different in Elvis to other white people in Memphis at that time. - "Elvis was very fond of Walter Culpepper who ran a barbecue shop on Hernando Street." Elvis always referred to the black proprietor as "Mr. Culpepper." Withers says, "I overheard one of Elvis' friends at the time ask Elvis 'Why do you call him 'mister' -- he's just a barbecue guy?' Elvis looked at him and said 'He's a man.' "

*** Martin Luther King’s ‘I Have A Dream’ was a favourite rhetorical speech that Elvis had memorised and would often repeat over the years. Elvis was extremely shocked when on April 4th 1968 Martin Luther King was assassinated in his own hometown. The compassion Elvis felt would lead to the inspired performance that Elvis used in his own ‘If I Can Dream’ - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login as the closing number of his ‘Comeback Special.’
The black struggles following Martin Luther King’s assassination created strong racial boundaries especially in Memphis and the South. Politically and racially 1969 was a very sensitive period. However Elvis had always felt strongly about social injustice (as shown by his private donations to charities) and there is no doubt that his recording of ‘In The Ghetto’ was Elvis’ way of saying which side he sympathised for.
source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ON TOPIC:
Michael & Lisa ~ The SECRET! (My theory)
- part I - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- part II - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- part III - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
VIDEO - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 02:02:49 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks for posting SimPattyK! Thats a great read on Mr. Presley ;)

My mom is a huge fan of Elvis
And she wanted to marry MJ in the 70's lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Thank you  ;)

ON TOPIC:
Michael & Lisa ~ The SECRET! (My theory)
- part I - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- part II - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- part III - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
VIDEO - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late