When I was shadowing a doctor there was a man who had been completely scalped all the way to his skull and he had surgery to sew his scalp back on and was released the day after his surgery. She said that scalp injuries are the fastest to heal and that there is hardly any scarring. While still painful, the pain isn't as chronic as other injuries and doesn't last as long. So it's still possible that the accident could have occurred in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I do agree that this was at Neverland. I said it way back when --- that Michael set the stage for
So that he could go back there and be safe.
He said he would never go back there again. that would make it the best place.
NO ONE WOULD THINK TO LOOK FOR HIM THERE
And I still think of all the cement trucks :O)))

Michael you’re so clever.

I do believe with all my heart that he is alive and enjoying his Neverland once again.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
love you more
also....by not going back there..it's letting "them" win...win his very home.  They tried to take his soul and they did corrupt it a lot, but to give up his home forever?  I think he set the stage to make it look like they'd won.
In the end he can sing.."You can't win..!" to THEM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

unless of course this is joes way of saying elvis isn't dead afraid/ and i am sure lisa would be willing to help michael go after people who also made her fathers life as isolated as his own the paps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

It is possible that Michael’s hair did grow back to an extent since he suffered 2nd degree burns which did not burn to the fatty layer of skin.  Had his burns been 3rd degree, he would have likely required skin grafts to cover his scalp and his hair would not have grown back in.  From all I’ve read about this incident I don’t recall it ever being suggested that he needed or had any grafts.  I could be wrong, however. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 >:( jealousy ...jealousy......... :( ::) bearhug ...... I joke ;D :) ...

Very interesting !!! Thanks Purelove !!! ::P mj_dance/

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I can not help but remembering the bad BJ who said MJ hoaxed his entire life. A pretty daring statement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

When I was shadowing a doctor there was a man who had been completely scalped all the way to his skull and he had surgery to sew his scalp back on and was released the day after his surgery. She said that scalp injuries are the fastest to heal and that there is hardly any scarring. While still painful, the pain isn't as chronic as other injuries and doesn't last as long. So it's still possible that the accident could have occurred in my opinion.
That's a different wound, that's a tearing wound. The reason scalps heal from tearing wounds quickly is because there is excellent blood flow to the scalp and it's in an immobile part of the body, the scalp does not bend and flex so the repairing tissues are not subject to stress.

Burns are a whole different species. A burn of the magnitude in that photograph should have kept him in the hospital for longer then 24hrs. He reportedly needed multiple reconstructive scalp surgeries and remained addicted to painkillers (Demerol) for over a decade later from this injury.

I'm just saying. Maybe it was an accident. Maybe not. If it was a hoax, that was one amazing illusion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

I can not help but remembering the bad BJ who said MJ hoaxed his entire life. A pretty daring statement.

We been saying that since '09 Gina.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Maybe, but I only saw it when BJ said it.

Anyway, isn't it a bit too much to say that Michael hoaxed his entire life?
In this case everything in his life is a lie or what?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Anyway, if his marriage with Lisa was a hoax, I am dissapointed. I was sure he loved her very much. Just pretending to love her? I don't think so.

Well, but love and marriage don't always go together.
Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 04:51:31 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Maybe, but I only saw it when BJ said it.

Anyway, isn't it a bit too much to say that Michael hoaxed his entire life?
In this case everything in his life is a lie or what?

No maybe. Yes certainly.

And no I don't think it's a bit much. I think it's very credible. MJ is the ultimate showman and a Barnum disciple and knows how to manipulate the media for his own gain and has a 25 years track record of doing so. The notion of his entire public life being scripted goes hand in hand with what we know of the man.

This theory was very controversial when first brought up in the fall of 2009. It really sort of drew the lines between believer camps. I always thought the theory had merit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

If Michael marry or not you will know why he did so
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Why did Back have such utter and complete confidence in everything working out just fine all through the trials? He could have been in jail for years to face criminals who torture/rape/murder child molesters. MJ always vocally despised the media for printing lies, yet he put some in himself (not admitting it publicly). It's the going along with the hoax and showing emotions of anger, tears, dispare etc. that makes it confusing as to what is hoaxed and set up, and what is truly happening TO him that is out of his control. The lines are very blurred for me, the longer I'm in this hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Why did Back have such utter and complete confidence in everything working out just fine all through the trials? He could have been in jail for years to face criminals who torture/rape/murder child molesters. MJ always vocally despised the media for printing lies, yet he put some in himself (not admitting it publicly). It's the going along with the hoax and showing emotions of anger, tears, dispare etc. that makes it confusing as to what is hoaxed and set up, and what is truly happening TO him that is out of his control. The lines are very blurred for me, the longer I'm in this hoax.

The implications of what you said exactly, is something that fascinates and captivates me.

I DO believe it is entirely possible that MJ set that whole thing up, as an act of defiance, with confidence, BECAUSE he went into court holding a wild card.

What that wild card is I only dare to speculate. But I believe back refers to it in his famous post-mortum 2 Kings post...

Do ya knows what I means?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions