suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
that is Michelle :lol: but come to think of it Blanket looks a lot like her.  That’s funny.  Not implying she is his mother so no need to go there. respect/  I remember her from Girl Fight.  Wish I could find that movie.  It was great.

my mother has a pic of a kid on her frig. who looks like blanket, from feed the children  :D i have come to the conclusion even though God made us all unique in some way he must have only used about 12 original molds :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

It's just sickening how they dish the dirt  >:(  Who cares who little Blanket's mother is and what way Michael did that?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

by the way how old is the little girl from earth song? probably near blankets age. she discribes somewhere in the video or in an interview having water put on her cheek to look like a tear. must be in the special section of the movie since it seems i just heard her say that and i think i watched that section of  the movie on day about a week and a half ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

shamz

i dont think its our place to know who Blanket's mother is. Plus Bashir had no right in asking who Blaket's mother is or anything along those lines cos that's not our business. Look at what the paparazzi do to Debbie...no one else wants that i'm sure. plus this is a tabloid and always remember whatever is written down doesn't mean its the gospel!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am." - Michael Jackson

It’s not our place to know most of the stuff we’re researching.  But we don’t stop til we get enough.  We can’t censor what hits our sensitive spot and then have open season on another.  We’re investigating and that makes us curious about most everything.  We wil probably never know who Blanket’s mother is but it won’t keep people from wondering such is the nature of the game.  respect/  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

shamz

In this picture it looks like he is crying a lot  :( It was during Paris' speech

OMG his tearz r breaking my heart!!!!!!  :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

They just had to call Michael the name he hated the most, didn't they?  >:( *sigh*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shamz

do u mean "Jacko"....i know what is wrong with these scumbags!?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

I think Michael didn´t lied about blankets mother, i think he uses a ovule from a woman and the belly of other woman to have blanket that is why he talks about two mothers. i don´t think the one who have the baby on her belly didn´t know who was the father, i think this woman ys just the one who have him in the belly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

suspicious mind

you know someone had a video suggesting that bashir was really helping michael.mind you i am not saying the same .that said this part of the interview process makes me wonder. it just seems to me on the second statement about blanket when they put the camera a bashir he looks like he is about to bust a gut. like they book know that what his just transpired is complete bs. i wonder if michael might have though that having such mystery about blankets mother would be a nice tease for the paps.
maybe i'm just crazy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

2 pages already? Really? Who cares who his mother is? The boy knows who his father is and I think only Blanket himself should be interested in his roots, if he ever feels he needs to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shamz

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The article is baloney.   First it says she has no idea that it was for Michael.  Then it says that he called and checked up on her...   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Exclusive: La Toya Jackson Opens Up on Family's Grief, Future she says Prince did go upstairs

La Toya: Blanket 'Looks Hispanic'

From the day each of Michael Jackson's three children was born, the identity of their biological father has been questioned.
"It doesn't really matter, those are Michael's kids. He raised those kids," La Toya said. "They were in his arms when they were born; the minute that they were they were right there with him. They only know Michael as their father."

Michael married the mother of his two oldest children, Debbie Rowe, but she has had almost no contact with the children for nearly a decade.
"They know who Debbie Rowe is. Whether or not they know she's their mother, I'm not so sure," La Toya said. "They haven't seen her since he's passed. But they're more than welcome."
Blanket, Michael's youngest child, was born to an unnamed surrogate after Jackson and Rowe divorced. La Toya said that Michael had told her that Blanket is Hispanic.
"I said to Michael, I said, 'He looks Hispanic.' And Michael said, 'He is,   afraid/ afraid/'" La Toya told Walters.

Intresting that  now SONY isn't blocking this video anymore.WHY????.......strange  smiley_spider!!!!!!

*NEW Could this be Blanket Jackson's mother?*
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tiq0fspoCgQ&feature=channel_video_title
[/youtube]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It’s not our place to know most of the stuff we’re researching.  But we don’t stop til we get enough.  We can’t censor what hits our sensitive spot and then have open season on another.  We’re investigating and that makes us curious about most everything.  We wil probably never know who Blanket’s mother is but it won’t keep people from wondering such is the nature of the game.  respect/  bearhug

It’s not our place to know most of the stuff we’re researching
:lol: Hesouttamylife I know exactly what you mean,lol   lolol/,but this is HUMAN NATURE and because of Michael we can't STOP TILL WE GET ENOUGH  :lol:  typing/ !!!!!
LOVE YOU!!
Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 04:09:56 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions