MJonmind

Now, we must ask the obvious. What were those involved in this event thinking with timing, ticket sale methods, lack of permission re: MJ image etc. when they organized this event.

Michael himself was an absolute perfectionist when organizing any event or concert. He was truly a master at publicity. It has been reported throughout the media MJ himself was extremely and visibly upset with the last concert he participated in with his family. The management handling (under King’s direction), ticket sales, etc. led him to publicly announce he would not be touring with family again.

So now with what has been reported as Michael’s frustration having his family promote anything related to him and how this event is being promoted and organized, do you believe that such a tribute should be organized and promoted by maybe those who really know the business such as estate members?

Let us know what you think.

The Jackson's must be   :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:  But I'm wondering how can they go along with Michael's seeming plan of totally making them look like idiots? I don't understand. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

I went on Google earth and this is the building. But I cannot see  the Humbug bar. I went around and there are many bars but not Humbug. I don't get it.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also, it seems a area of not so rich people. The buildings look like poor, very simple

EDIT:
I went on the bar's site and I saw photos. So yes, it's that one with purple.

EDIT 2: It's Humbug bar, indeed. I held the mouse on it and it appeared.

And I noticed that as far as I understand, in the same building, there is a Television Program that is based on music, acting, named Iambic Productions:

Iambic Productions Limited is an independent television production company specializing in the fields of music, arts and drama founded by producer Chris Hunt in 1988. The company was a part of production and distribution Group DCD Media since its acquisition by the Group in 2000 until 2008, when Chris Hunt took Iambic back into private ownership
Anna Jackson: Recent productions include:

The Truth About Boy Bands (2007)
ABBA – Thank You For The Music (2006)
The One and Only Michael Jackson (2006)
Imagine: The Beatles in 'Love' (2006)
The People's Chorus (2006)
Joan Sutherland – The Reluctant Prima Donna (2006)
Stuart Sutcliffe – The Lost Beatle (2005)
Elaine Stritch At Liberty (2003 - twice Emmy award winner)
ABBA – Perfect Hits (2005)
Maria Callas – Living and Dying For the Art of Love (2004)

Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 01:21:47 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Michael Forever: The Tribute Concert is turning into a fiasco with no acts announced, family squabbles, estate representatives announcing they have not given approval, issues with pricing tickets, sales put on hold, and serious concerns by many on the timing of this event considering it occurs during the manslaughter trial that many feel is the only way to get justice in the death of Jackson.

argue/ :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

Nothing like that on Craig's website or his Twitter. So more BS. Funny how Craig's big hit back around 2000-2001 was called "7 days".

LOL...I noticed those things too when I checked it out this morning. There is a mention on the Forum of his website that someone stated they had gotten the statement from his Twitter but I checked it and found nothing as well.  I did think it comical that the 3 videos that came up for Craig David during a normal Google search were...7 Days...Walking Away & Rendezvous
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

Grace

Where are we coming from looking at Global Live Events LLP, now?

Domain registration für GLE (Feb 12, 2011):

Company details of GLE (incorporated Mar 29, 2011):

CEO Chris Hunt (Conference Speaker 2010 / World Music Expo, Copenhagen / Denmark Oct 27-31, 2010):

(UK/Austria), International Music and Media Centre (IMZ)

Eminent filmmaker Chris Hunt has won many awards for his programmes about music from blues to classical, rumbira to p'ansori. He also runs classicaltv.com, the video website featuring on-demand streaming of many forms of music programming. He is President of the IMZ and a board member of the International Emmys.

The World Music Expo, WOMEX, is the world’s number one forum dedicated exclusively to world, roots, folk, ethnic, traditional, local and diaspora music of all kinds.
WOMEX hosts a trade fair, a full conference & showcase festival, and the IMZ World Music Film Screenings.

The 16th edition of WOMEX in Copenhagen, Denmark, in October 2010 saw over 2,440 delegates from more than 90 countries, 650 exhibitors, a full Conference programme including Film Screenings and a Showcase Festival presenting 59 acts on 6 stages.

Outlook into 2011 WOMEX:
IMZ World Music Films Screenings at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The first film market for world music
26 – 30 October 2011, Copenahgen For the third and last time in Copenhagen save the date, come to Denmark, and enjoy the many fascinating facets world music suggests, professes, offers, and claims!

The screenings at the first film market for world music aim at connecting the film and TV markets for world music. The programmes for this year's IMZ World Music Film Screenings at WOMEX, will be selected out of 35 exciting applications!
  • If you are a producer, organise a festival, have a DVD label or you are just interested in world music documentaries and videos, the IMZ World Music Film Screenings is the playground for worldwide discoveries
  • It is also your place to get in contact with film-makers and artists presenting their newest material to TV/film programmers
  • It is your meeting point if you want to produce, buy or sell any visual material or plan new visual projects

Chris Hunt is president of The International Music and Media Centre (Vienna / Austria):

Some movies with Chris Hunt:

Chris Hunt is member of the board of The International Emmy Awards

CEO of Emmy Awards (Academy of Television Arts & Sciences)
is Mr.
John Shaffner.

Mr. Shaffner is Production Designer for "Two and a Half Men" i.e.

Connection from Emmy Awards to ...

Rupert Murdoch gives Simon Cowell an International Emmy American Idol producer receives founders award while other UK winners include Bob Hoskins, Helena Bonham Carter and BBC

• You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, Tuesday 23 November 2010 12.32 GMT 

Screen idols ... Simon Cowell and Rupert Murdoch. Photograph: Peter Foley/EPA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login presented You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login with an You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login founders award at a ceremony in New York last night.
The You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginat the 38th annual International You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login were You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, which took home five awards.
Cowell's award was in recognition of his role as a judge and producer on three of the highest-rating shows in the US and UK – You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and Britain's Got Talent.
American Idol is broadcast by Fox, the US network owned by News Corporation. Murdoch is the company's chairman and chief executive.
Hoskins was named best actor for his role in The Street, while Bonham Carter picked up the best actress award for Enid, both broadcast by the BBC.
Jimmy McGovern's BBC1 show The Street is made by ITV Studios, while the Enid Blyton biopic was produced by Carnival Film & Television.
The Street was also named best drama series. Another BBC1 drama, Small Island – made by Ruby Television – won best TV movie/miniseries.
BBC children's show Shaun the Sheep, produced by Aardman Animations, took home the children and young people award.
The International Emmys were hosted by Jason Priestley at the New York Hilton.

The link from American Idol to Michael:

Michael Jackson Talks About His New Life in Vegas and His Comeback 

Posted Feb 5th 2007 7:06PM by Robin Leach
Filed under: Shows, Celebrity, Luxe Life

Michael Jackson's long-awaited return
to 'King of Pop' status has begun and it's being masterminded by the mysterious, secretive British entertainment tycoon who is behind the phenomenal success of Simon Cowell's ratings juggernaut 'American Idol' and David Beckham's $250-mega-million deal that is bringing the soccer king to the United States.
I can exclusively reveal that megastar producer-manager, Simon Fuller, has held top-secret strategy planning meetings in Vegas with Michael and Emmy award-winning director-choreographer, Kenny Ortega, who has created two of Michael's previous smash, sell-out world tours.

Kenny Ortega, Michael and Simon Fuller:

Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 03:12:56 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Dancer

Well...somebody has released information on ONE act...

Jackson tribute concert organisers address line-up announcement delay
by Julia McWatt, Western Mail
Aug 6 2011

POP singer Craig David last night was the first to claim he will be appearing at the Michael Forever tribute concert.

He is the only act known to be playing the show.

A statement on his website said: “Craig is honoured to announce he will be performing alongside some incredible artists at the Michael Jackson Tribute Concert.”

Organisers of the Michael Jackson tribute concert have sought to explain the delay in announcing the line-up for the show and why fans have been unable to register for tickets.

Announcements about the line-up for Michael Forever – The Tribute Concert were meant to be made by organisers Global Live Events on both Wednesday and Thursday.

Ticket registration for the show, at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff on October 8, was meant to open at 8pm on Thursday, but fans were left with a message stating “please standby for further announcements”. Yesterday, a Global Live Events statement said it was mindful of fans’ expectations.

Global Live Events’ chairman Chris Hunt said: “We will be announcing an incredible line-up very soon. The registration period was put on hold because we want people to know who they are registering to see.”

Read More You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nothing like that on Craig's website or his Twitter. So more BS. Funny how Craig's big hit back around 2000-2001 was called "7 days".

No, it was indeed on his twitter, I saved them and posted his tweets on a german forum yesterday:

CraigDavid Craig David
 Its taking place at Cardiff's Millennium Stadium on October 8th and I cannot wait to honour the greatest artist of all time!
 vor 2 Stunden
 »
 Craig David
 CraigDavid Craig David
 Buy tickets at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login !!!
 vor 2 Stunden
 »
 Craig David
 CraigDavid Craig David
 I am honoured to announce I will be performing alongside some of the world's greatest artists at the MIchael Jackson Tribute Concert....!!
 vor 2 Stunden

You could also read it in other forums like mjjcommunity and others. The tweets were there. Obviously he deleted them in the meantime.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

~Souza~

If he is so honoured to be performing at the tribute, why would he delete those tweets and from his website, if the statement that it was on his website are true?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

If he is so honoured to be performing at the tribute, why would he delete those tweets and from his website, if the statement that it was on his website are true?
I have no idea. Sometimes I suspect that the tribute is already cancelled and that this is the reason he deleted it. We'll have to wait and see - I wouldn't be surprised if there is an announcement soon by the family or by Global Live Events saying there will be no  family tribute.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

What a fiasco!  lolol/

I'm sorry, but I keep thinking of 'Bo Selecta' when I hear Craig David's name.  rr/

I have to confess he used to make me laugh doing the Michael Jackson impressions...... :oops:  moonwalk_/
Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 04:43:55 PM by reveron1958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Another trail in this web is connecting from American Idol via Elvis to Michael:
American Idol - CKx:
it began building a stake in the image rights of boxer You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, now at an 80% level. In 2005, it bought You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login company You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, who subsequently joined the company's board. With the purchase, the company acquired a majority share of the rights to the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, including You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, as well as You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in Great Britain and numerous other international versions. Later that year it bought an entertainment agency, with artists on its roster such as You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. In 2005, the company bought 85% of the rights to the name, image and likeness of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, and the operations of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, from the trust of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Priscilla Presley was one of the directors of CKx:

CKx was sold in 2011 - this gives details of this merger, e.g. Colonel Holdings, Inc., CKx and Apollo Investment Fund VII, L.P.  Goldman Sachs provided debt financing for the deal.

Connection to Murdoch:
CKX has contract with Fox [tbn: for "American Idol"], the network airing the show in the U.S., and FremantleMedia, which produces the show.  Fox already has Idol locked up for season 11, but the parties have to negotiate a contract for the years beyond.

Among the most notable companies currently owned by Apollo are Claire's, AMC Entertainment, Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Norwegian Cruise Line, and Realogy.

Vice President / Senior Partner of Apollo Global Management is Mr. Aaron J. Stone.
He has in addition been the Chairman of AMC Entertainment Inc. since March 2, 2009.

Who are AMC Entertainment Inc.?
AMC is the second largest You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login chain in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login with 5,325 screens and a partner to AEG Live and Sony.

On March 28, 2009, AMC announced that it closed on a $315 million deal with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to replace all of its You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login projectors starting in the second quarter of 2009 and completing in 2012.

American Idol's global record label partner is Universal Music Group while X Factor has a deal with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Music Entertainment, which was Idol's record label until 2010.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

everlastinglove_MJ

:lol:
I just checked this:
 What is located at the company address of Global Live Events LLP in Bristol?
A bar with the name "Humbug".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Great find Grace!

PT Barnum's definition of a humbug, and it's contrast to that of a swindler:

Two actors appear as stars at two rival theatres. They are equally talented, equally pleasing. One advertises himself simply as a tragedian, under his proper name - the other boasts that he is a prince, and wears decorations presented by all the potentates of the world, including the "King of the Cannibal Islands." He is correctly set down as a "humbug," while this term is never applied to the other actor.
Why? Not because he cheats or imposes upon the public, for he does not, but because, as generally understood, "humbug" consists in putting on glittering appearances - outside show - novel expedients, by which to suddenly arrest public attention, and attract the public eye and ear.
An honest man who arrests public attention will be called a "humbug,"' but he is not a swindler or an impostor. If, however, after attracting crowds of customers by his unique displays, a man foolishly fails to give them a full equivalent for their money, they never patronize him a second time, but they very properly denounce him as a swindler, a cheat, an impostor; they do not, however, call him a "humbug." He fails, not because he advertises his wares in an outre manner, but because, after attracting crowds of patrons, he stupidly and wickedly cheats them. <blockquote></blockquote>P.T. Barnum--"Humbugs of the World"

also according to Webster synonym HUMBUG=
an imitation that is passed off as genuine <tests showed that the “old” map of America was a cleverly made humbug>
Synonyms counterfeit, forgery, hoax, humbug, phony (also phoney), sham
Related Words copycat, knockoff; copy, facsimile, replica, reproduction; dummy, mock-up; fraud, gaff, imposture, spoof, swindle; simulation, synthetic; bastard, brummagem, duffer, shoddy

A HOAX it is! ;D hint hint
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
No, it was indeed on his twitter, I saved them and posted his tweets on a german forum yesterday:

CraigDavid Craig David
 Its taking place at Cardiff's Millennium Stadium on October 8th and I cannot wait to honour the greatest artist of all time!
 vor 2 Stunden
 »
 Craig David
 CraigDavid Craig David
 Buy tickets at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login !!!
 vor 2 Stunden
 »
 Craig David
 CraigDavid Craig David
 I am honoured to announce I will be performing alongside some of the world's greatest artists at the MIchael Jackson Tribute Concert....!!
 vor 2 Stunden

You could also read it in other forums like mjjcommunity and others. The tweets were there. Obviously he deleted them in the meantime.

This makes it more suspicious to me. If the tribute was going to happen for real, Craig wouldn't delete his tweets. Thank you for the info Dancer.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Thank you Grace for your hard work!  What a web, and then how does it all relate with the public taking down of Murdock--perhaps that was even a show also. Who knows what is going on on these levels, what to believe and what not in the media. And Michael is definately in there somewhere, but is he powerful or weak person needing their hand up in a comeback.

# A friend of Michael’s, Gotham Chopra on the 10th July tweets: "Had the most fascinating dinner last night with that guy that runs the world from behind the curtain." View it here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
# Michael Jackson’s clip of Liberian girl, everywhere he directs everything from behind the curtain.

Perhaps we were wrong about "that guy" being MJ, but rather it was Murdock. On GC's twitter I can't seem to go back that far to see the context.
Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 03:47:22 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

Grace what a great find!  This whole hoax has been so amazing to me.  You really know how to connect the dots!  I have a feeling this concert will be cancelled and the excuse will be that the estate stepped in and closed them down due to legal reasons.  Take care, Love to All  :)   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That’s exactly what I think is going to happen. 

And as for someone elses’ statement re: how long is the family going to allow Michael to make them look like total idiots.  Until the hoax is done, lol.  They probably feel they owe him what ever it takes for the many fuck ups they made in Michael’s life along the way.  Pay it forward no matter how it looks to other people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions