Re: Lady GaGa on Ellen
August 05, 2011, 07:27:59 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quote from: LoveNeedsExpression
Lady Gaga, in my opinion, is not under mind control. Watch the Telephone video very carefully, she is trying to expose the illuminati. There are vids on YT that can demonstrates how she's tryin to expose them.  Of course that's just my opinion

Also, what's the big deal about her using some of MJ's moves?  Guys like Usher, Neyo, and Chris Brown have made careers of biting MJ's entire stlye, so I don't see the problem in using a few moves. She's a fan too.

Judas is a her depiction of a story from the bible, its how she's views that story. Again, I don't see nothing wrong with it. But maybe I'm naïve.

Realistically, someone who has only been in the music business for a few short years is not experienced or knowledgable enough about the powers of 'iluminati'. She would be squooshed! They would tear that girl down so quick it would be like she were never here. This girl is not in the same league as Michael Jackson and she is not in an authoritative state to free the world of global mind control. She's a poppy pop marilyn manson madonna been there done that image! And I am not saying that about her as a person. I'm saying that's what she and others are intended to be. A trend, a fad! They don't last long and they don't outlast the greats. They are blowing this girl's ego up too big and too soon and I really don't like it. Its uncomfortable to watch, I'm sorry! I've seen music artists come and go, and I don't see anything too special about this one. Once again no offense to her a s a person. MJ has literally grown up in this business, he knows it like the beack of his hand! There is a significant difference between his power and Lady GaGa.

I totally agree with you.

Who's comparing her clout and power to MJ's? MJ has been MJ (as we know him)for over 40 yrs. No question his power and business is greater than hers. No one is gonna call her a legend when she's only been around for 5-6 yrs. I think she is great, and will be around for along time, but there's nothing anyone can do to get close to MJ's legacy.

Also, what would make one think that she doesn't know about the illuminati and there powers. I'm not in the music industry and I know about them. If some one so far from the industry knows about they're powers, why wouldn't she? She doesn't strike me as someone who would sell there souls for fame. She said many time she's hates fame and money, I personally believe her.   

Besides she doesn't fit the typical mind control mold. Britney Spears, Xtina, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Vanessa Hudgens all those chicks started out really cutesy(typically Disney former disney stars), then steadily progressed into sex bombs, especially Rihanna, Brit and Xtina. Personally, I think she's mocking the illuminati with her boldness, covering her eye in her earlier years. Also, the Telephone vid. To me that its hard to deny that vid isn't trying to expose the illuminati.

The fact she signed w/ akon the same time he was working with MJ and he was considering her as an opening act, and on several occasions, more than one jackson said they are fans of her and like her music. To me those are coincidences that I, personally can't deny. I respect everyone's opinion, but imo, she is absolutely not an illuminati puppet. 

Michael has also stated many times that he likes Britney Spears and NSYNC and you are stating that people like this are more illuminati than GaGa. Janet said that she loves Gaga's music and says that she is a sweetheart, but she is worried about her and thinks she needs to slow down a bit. That says something to me.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9wFw5mnHy4[/youtube]

I have NOTHING against GaGa as a person. I don't have anything against ANYONE. Its not my place to judge anyone because I myself am far from perfect. I DO worry about these new artists who are naive enough to think they have control over their lives and music and no one can hurt them. They enjoy all that fame and fortune brings and it can destroy them so quick. Michael has always shown great concern for artists being used like lab rats by the record labels. GaGa is no different, she may be very talented and maybe even intelligent but she is still completely ignorant about the real dangers of illuminati and corruption within powerful industries. We know of Illuminati, but we don't know how they do what they do, when they do it and who is doing it or where they are doing it from or who all is involved. If we did, we would be able to get rid of them, don't ya think?

Is that a fact that she's ignorant to the illuminati? Like, did she tell you that personally or is that just your opinion? And if its a fact, can you prove it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 05, 2011, 07:35:15 PM
Lady Gaga, in my opinion, is not under mind control. Watch the Telephone video very carefully, she is trying to expose the illuminati. There are vids on YT that can demonstrates how she's tryin to expose them.  Of course that's just my opinion

Also, what's the big deal about her using some of MJ's moves?  Guys like Usher, Neyo, and Chris Brown have made careers of biting MJ's entire stlye, so I don't see the problem in using a few moves. She's a fan too.

Judas is a her depiction of a story from the bible, its how she's views that story. Again, I don't see nothing wrong with it. But maybe I'm naïve.

Realistically, someone who has only been in the music business for a few short years is not experienced or knowledgable enough about the powers of 'iluminati'. She would be squooshed! They would tear that girl down so quick it would be like she were never here. This girl is not in the same league as Michael Jackson and she is not in an authoritative state to free the world of global mind control. She's a poppy pop marilyn manson madonna been there done that image! And I am not saying that about her as a person. I'm saying that's what she and others are intended to be. A trend, a fad! They don't last long and they don't outlast the greats. They are blowing this girl's ego up too big and too soon and I really don't like it. Its uncomfortable to watch, I'm sorry! I've seen music artists come and go, and I don't see anything too special about this one. Once again no offense to her a s a person. MJ has literally grown up in this business, he knows it like the beack of his hand! There is a significant difference between his power and Lady GaGa.

Who's comparing her clout and power to MJ's? MJ has been MJ (as we know him)for over 40 yrs. No question his power and business is greater than hers. No one is gonna call her a legend when she's only been around for 5-6 yrs. I think she is great, and will be around for along time, but there's nothing anyone can do to get close to MJ's legacy.

Also, what would make one think that she doesn't know about the illuminati and there powers. I'm not in the music industry and I know about them. If some one so far from the industry knows about they're powers, why wouldn't she? She doesn't strike me as someone who would sell there souls for fame. She said many time she's hates fame and money, I personally believe her.   

Besides she doesn't fit the typical mind control mold. Britney Spears, Xtina, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Vanessa Hudgens all those chicks started out really cutesy(typically Disney former disney stars), then steadily progressed into sex bombs, especially Rihanna, Brit and Xtina. Personally, I think she's mocking the illuminati with her boldness, covering her eye in her earlier years. Also, the Telephone vid. To me that its hard to deny that vid isn't trying to expose the illuminati.

The fact she signed w/ akon the same time he was working with MJ and he was considering her as an opening act, and on several occasions, more than one jackson said they are fans of her and like her music. To me those are coincidences that I, personally can't deny. I respect everyone's opinion, but imo, she is absolutely not an illuminati puppet. 

Michael has also stated many times that he likes Britney Spears and NSYNC and you are stating that people like this are more illuminati than GaGa. Janet said that she loves Gaga's music and says that she is a sweetheart, but she is worried about her and thinks she needs to slow down a bit. That says something to me.

I have NOTHING against GaGa as a person. I don't have anything against ANYONE. Its not my place to judge anyone because I myself am far from perfect. I DO worry about these new artists who are naive enough to think they have control over their lives and music and no one can hurt them. They enjoy all that fame and fortune brings and it can destroy them so quick. Michael has always shown great concern for artists being used like lab rats by the record labels. GaGa is no different, she may be very talented and maybe even intelligent but she is still completely ignorant about the real dangers of illuminati and corruption within powerful industries. We know of Illuminati, but we don't know how they do what they do, when they do it and who is doing it or where they are doing it from or who all is involved. If we did, we would be able to get rid of them, don't ya think?

Is that a fact that she's ignorant to the illuminati? Like, did she tell you that personally or is that just your opinion? And if its a fact, can you prove it?

Fair Enough, I have not heard it from her personally. Let me rephrase my last statement. It is HIGHLY UNLIKELY that she knows of the true powers of Illuminati. Just like I don't and I find it HIGHLY UNLIKELY that you know either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 05, 2011, 07:41:15 PM

Fair Enough, I have not heard it from her personally. Let me rephrase my last statement. It is HIGHLY UNLIKELY that she knows of the true powers of Illuminati. Just like I don't and I find it HIGHLY UNLIKELY that you know either.

I don't know at all, and I don't act like I know things about a person I don't know personally.  My opinion is that she is a lot smarter than people give her credit for, I think her outrageous "GaGa" persona makes it easy for people to over look her inteliigence, I think she does that knowingly.  I do think she's has a firm understanding of the powers of the illuminati.  But I have know way to prove it. JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions