2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I have a copy saved to my computer, but I'm afraid it will be taken down because of the information I am providing....The feds are onto me afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/  :o :o :o 8) 8) 8)

I must say, that after all the investigations into 9/11, I am seeing more and more coincidences in relation to the hoax....I will attempt to put all that information together in another video, even though I am supposed to studying ...lol..God Bless

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omcOLV268_s&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

How can 9/11 that happened in 2001 have a relation to hoax realized in 2009. Why wait for 8 years, isn't it too long time of waiting to escape from danger? You said it right, coincidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How can 9/11 that happened in 2001 have a relation to hoax realized in 2009. Why wait for 8 years, isn't it too long time of waiting to escape from danger? You said it right, coincidence.

I probably mean that there is alot of coincidences pertaining to the Hoax death of MJ.....but, I do know that MJ knew alot about that day, and should have been dead too. 

That aside, whatever danger he is in, or was in, has not passed yet.  Its ongoing.  But, if part of this hoax is in many levels, then why not bring all this up when he returns?  Its all slowly unfolding anyhow. 

I just feel that the firefighters and paramedics would easily play along with the hoax, due to V for vendetta against these terrible people, and maybe this is part of what will be exposed when he has the whole world at his feet...(upon his return of course)...besides that, MJ would have even the FBI other officials on his side to pull  this off........Just my crazy thoughts at the moment....I need a chill pill very soon..lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

2good why are the feds on to you? I do not understand.. don't worry.

Thank you 2good, for the time you put in for this video. Very interesting. I am so speechless, usually I am not loss for words. When watching this video I had goosebumps all over my body. Poor poor people. Some one needs to pay for this  atrocious, appalling , revolting horrifying act. I am not a vendictful person, I always try to see the other side of the coin, but you know this time, I am not seeing the other side of the coin, this time I would love to see the people who are involved to feel pain just like these innocent people who died, and who are dying now of cancer.

PLEASE GO READ THE THREAD I JUST POSTED, THIS IS NO COINCIDENCE. NONE AT ALL. I SMELL A RAT. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 07:15:47 AM by all4loveandbelieve
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I probably mean that there is alot of coincidences pertaining to the Hoax death of MJ.....but, I do know that MJ knew alot about that day, and should have been dead too. 

That aside, whatever danger he is in, or was in, has not passed yet.  Its ongoing.  But, if part of this hoax is in many levels, then why not bring all this up when he returns?  Its all slowly unfolding anyhow. 

I just feel that the firefighters and paramedics would easily play along with the hoax, due to V for vendetta against these terrible people, and maybe this is part of what will be exposed when he has the whole world at his feet...(upon his return of course)...besides that, MJ would have even the FBI other officials on his side to pull  this off........Just my crazy thoughts at the moment....I need a chill pill very soon..lol

But his mother all of a sudden announces that there was no conspiracy against Michael, that means the theory about 9/11 and other motives out there that needed to kill MJ affiliated with conspiracy is false. As we know Katherine speaks for Michael, right?
So, now I am confused & it is confusing, was MJ in danger because of conspiracy to kill him for whatever reason therefore he hoaxes his death, or he was mad at people who were trying to deceive, control him that's why he escaped? Those are different subjects of reasoning. And there is another theory in some hoax videos that Michael is just a prankster who likes magic and mystery, and jokes, also tired of media, therefore he escaped but will return to surprise people that he could pull this off himself. So, which one is it?
And because there is no real motive for AEG or Sony to kill MJ just for his catalogs, there is found to be connection  to kill Michael in 9/11 terror. Do you really believe that powerful illuminati if wanted to kill MJ, they could not do it  easily by assassinating him and would not ever be found.
IF MJ returns, he is the only right source to know what happened to him. I don't think we can figure this out. Too many lies, misrepresentations, controversies, omissions, secrets in infos, videos, media, documents, and all over. But some theories are definitely excluded, don't make a sense. In general,we should not mix them together in attepmt to connect them to the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

But his mother all of a sudden announces that there was no conspiracy against Michael, that means the theory about 9/11 and other motives out there that needed to kill MJ affiliated with conspiracy is false. As we know Katherine speaks for Michael, right?
So, now I am confused & it is confusing, was MJ in danger because of conspiracy to kill him for whatever reason therefore he hoaxes his death, or he was mad at people who were trying to deceive, control him that's why he escaped? Those are different subjects of reasoning. And there is another theory in some hoax videos that Michael is just a prankster who likes magic and mystery, and jokes, also tired of media, therefore he escaped but will return to surprise people that he could pull this off himself. So, which one is it?
And because there is no real motive for AEG or Sony to kill MJ just for his catalogs, there is found to be connection  to kill Michael in 9/11 terror. Do you really believe that powerful illuminati if wanted to kill MJ, they could not do it  easily by assassinating him and would not ever be found.
IF MJ returns, he is the only right source to know what happened to him. I don't think we can figure this out. Too many lies, misrepresentations, controversies, omissions, secrets in infos, videos, media, documents, and all over. But some theories are definitely excluded, don't make a sense. In general,we should not mix them together in attepmt to connect them to the hoax.

I agree....but maybe MJ wants us to look into everything, research everything that doesn't make sense, and REALISE that we are being controlled and manipulated on many levels......

This hoax has become bigger than just MJ.  Its educated me about the

NWO and its evils...Maybe thats what he wants us to do.  ????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

2good2btrue the second scoring of this video on youtube respect/

and it is true I have read before that these people be suffering from cancer :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
2good2btrue the second scoring of this video on youtube respect/

and it is true I have read before that these people be suffering from cancer :roll:

Thank you.....and yes, the tragedy of 9/11 still continues...just how many more people are suffereing as a result of this attack....mesotheliomia can show up years later........its not over yet....The fight is just beginning...God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree....but maybe MJ wants us to look into everything, research everything that doesn't make sense, and REALISE that we are being controlled and manipulated on many levels......

This hoax has become bigger than just MJ.  Its educated me about the

NWO and its evils...Maybe thats what he wants us to do.  ????

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions