Hi!
July 29, 2011, 07:00:50 PM
Hey guys!

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am newly registered but I have been browsing this forum for many months. I have been trying to read up on all of the contradictions and important information before registering which took a really long time (the post about Back was 85 pages!)  lolol/ I've also been reading the transcripts from the 2005 trial (which make you want to puke  :cry: and so they've taken a long time to get through). I will admit that I am not 100% sure that MJ is alive although, my heart and my mind KNOW that something just is not right. I want to thank the people that have started this forum. It is a great way for anyone to learn info on Michael no matter what they believe. I am a huge fan of Michael's however, that was not always the case. I have always recognized the creative genius that is the King of Pop and have always enjoyed his music. Unfortunately, I never got to experience the time when Michael was loved by the media and as a naive little girl...if adults were telling me something, I believed it to be true. Thus, I didn't always appreciate Michael, the person. Gratefully, as I got older and realized the corruption of almost everything, I started to wise up. I never believed that he was guilty of those nasty allegations but it wasn't until recently that I decided you know what I'm going to figure things out for myself. Needless to say, I was shocked. I had never before heard of vitiligo until I myself searched for it. I can not believe that people are so ignorant to still believe these nasty rumors when all it takes is a little research to see that  Michael Jackson, the man not the performer, is so incredibly unique and gifted and should be celebrated and not persecuted. For awhile I was stricken with grief and cried non-stop for the man that we lost and for my initial ignorance. That's when I came across this forum and actually felt hope. I pray everyday that he is alive and I hope that you all can guide me to finally beLIEve 100%. Sorry for the long post  lolol/ but I am happy to join this family  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

Re: Hi!
July 29, 2011, 07:04:30 PM
Welcome to Michael's FANily :)  We are just like real families.  We argue, disagree and quit from time to time, but we are here because of our common belief, that Michael is alive.  We in the end need each other.
Enjoy the forum.  Looking forward to your input.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions