GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I would be surprised if they manage to doa tribute concert this time.....because they didn't seem to really want it in the past, why now?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Family divided must not mean the Jackson family.
There's more family to Michael.

The Jackson family are excellent entertainers - all of them.
They know how to express themselves in double if not triple meanings.
I don't take every word about or allegedly from them as a "letter by letter" truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

You know what's so funny about this......
if you just go to the stadium's website  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and read about the tribute concert.....one would never know he's supposed to be dead.  It never says tribute to the "late" King of Pop...or anything close.  It marks the 40th anniversary of the start of his solo career.  His amazing life will be celebrated with a tribute fit for a King. (why do they capitalize the K?) You can celebrate anyone's amazing life, with a great tribute etc.  Anyone see the Kennedy Center honors.....these are major tributes, celebrating the lives of certain people....they are usually living. 
Anyways....nothing major here, I know.  Just odd wording...almost too simple for such a big concert. 

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

the idea of where it is to take place made me think of new mellinium(sp).  also something front was play with the n in change and suggesting new something or other . and the mellinial reigne i think is like a thousand years , something or other. anyway.

maybe a connect i d k  :-\

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Grace

Did anybody read the comments under this TMZ article?

How can so many many people get swayed away into fooling themselves with "Humbug", attacking the Jackson family, telling them what THEY should do (however not insisting on what the man in the mirror ought to do) and spreading so much hate while signing "I love you so much MJ"?
What a twisted pair of glasses.

I really don't get it. So sad.

Family divided - so true.

Meanwhile Michael's message gets completely overheard - one more time:
“The more you pledge to charity, the more chance you have of getting a ticket”

It is not about a competition for a ticket.
It is about a race against time to save the world.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002

Time to BE.

Grace

There are two versions of Chris Hunt's press conference announcement:

BBC version: two times the sentence "got to be there".
(0:17)

Youtube edited version: one time the sentence "got to be there".
(0:30)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwtK85DAT14[/youtube]

Michael got to be there.

Hope you have the best of all times in your life, Michael.
Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 03:09:46 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Time to BE.

Adi

Wait, you guys didn't know about the Cardiff Giant parallel? We been talking about it since September of 2009.

All I needed to hear was "Cardiff..." and it was the happy dance for me. Michael gave that as a gift directly to us. That clue wasn't for anyone else... it was just for US. Weeeeee!

I agree bec...it must have been a gift for hoaxers  ;D

Plus did you see this.....it was on this other thread about the delay in the announcement of artists for the tribute. Apparently the address of Globalive Events Head office in Bristol is actually a bar named "Humbug" LOL LOL!

Here is the webpage for the bar.... :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions