Michael & Audiger
July 26, 2011, 06:12:47 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWxY-dVNU10&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Just because he looks so damn good :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Re: Michael & Audiger
July 26, 2011, 09:25:48 PM
This was May 23rd, 2008...if I am correct.  I see a trapeze-like frame with a girl hanging in it....near the entrance of when Michael walks in (very TII looking).  Also....when he is talking, he is standing in front of a giant statue (of what?)....and what is with the symbol under the statue....looks similar to the symbol the Cardiff concert is using. 
Just some observations...thanks for posting this....I missed this one! And yes, he looks really, really great here.  I love that little dance/shake to Thriller at the end...he looks like he's having a good time....makes me happy to see. 

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2011, 09:42:59 PM
He does look good. :D
I think it's funny to see how much he's changed over the years.. Had that been the Thriller era, he would have been so shy but in this he's totally outgoing and dancin' to the music.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 27, 2011, 08:55:43 PM
for me there is something about this association that gives me bad vibes. can't put my finger on it , but there is a heaviness in my heart about it. hopefully it is just me being my usual  suspicious// self.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal