Katherine shoots down conspiracy theory
July 25, 2011, 09:22:14 PM
Katherine Jackson Shoots Down Michael Jackson Death Conspiracy Theories
July 25th, 2011 8:24 AM by Free Britney

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Katherine Jackson, the mother of the late Michael Jackson, says she is aware of NO evidence to support any sort of conspiracy surrounding his death.

A number of people, including MJ's sister La Toya Jackson, have suggested there was a conspiracy among people close to the star to kill Michael.

La Toya said she believes people were involved who remain closely involved with the singer's estate, but Katherine has all but shot that down.

Katherine told TMZ this: "It is only natural for people who loved Michael, including family members, to be suspicious about the circumstances."

"So far I have not seen one shred of evidence that anyone associated with Michael’s estate conspired to bring about Michael’s untimely death."

She continues, "If such evidence ever comes to my attention I will be the first to bring those facts to light ... No one loved Michael more than I loved him, but no one should face false accusations, as Michael did, of a crime they did not commit."

The list of falsely accused does not include Dr. Conrad Murray, who Mrs. Jackson believes should absolutely stand trial for involuntary manslaughter.

Tags: Michael Jackson, La Toya Jackson, Katherine Jackson

Read more celebrity gossip at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Katherine shoots down conspiracy theory
July 25, 2011, 09:26:47 PM
Contradiction here too. Family members never agree with each other or say the same thing in this hoax. But remember what Teddy said about Michael. Michael Lives for Contradiction. So, this is not a surprise to me.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2011, 10:15:21 PM
"She continues, "If such evidence ever comes to my attention I will be the first to bring those facts to light ... No one loved Michael more than I loved him, but no one should face false accusations, as Michael did, of a crime they did not commit.""

Miss Katherine is an amazing woman.  I don't know if I would have that sort of wisdom with facing a family member's death.  I fear I'd be lashing out at anyone and everyone.  Breaks my heart she has to endure these thoughts.  She is the one that makes my faith waver at times.  An amazing woman, amazing mother...bless her always!

Blessings to all.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 25, 2011, 11:39:37 PM
She is with the estate, like always.
Indeed she's the one who gives me doubts
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2011, 11:57:56 PM
Interesting that she does not see evidence that is suspicious in her son's "death". I mean everything. It is way too suspicious whether it is hoax or murder, mother. How come she does not see it?  afraid/

Why she contradicts her children who says MJ was killed by conspiracy? Because it is hoax? Orale. But why she says Murray though must be punished for involuntary manslaughter?
So, she accepts that it was accidental death?
This is fucking not good and confusing. :-\

"The list of falsely accused does not include Dr. Conrad Murray, who Mrs. Jackson believes should absolutely stand trial for involuntary manslaughter."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
July 26, 2011, 12:08:40 AM
But scorp they have that all quoted but not that quote of what KJ 'supposedly' said that 'CM should absolutely stand trial'...so maybe she didn't say it...I also think this article is for the BAM to make it that KJ did not lie when it came to MJ's 'death' as KJ does not like to lie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
July 26, 2011, 02:08:12 AM
I agree with Katherine, because IMO, it's much bigger than the estate......I don't think they would be that obvious and calleous.  Yes, I think the will is fake, and I believe she and the children are the ones that are benefiting from it, not the brothers and sister or Joe.

That's why I will believe Katherine, and only Katherine.  I don't think she would be capable of lying over and over again..... 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

July 26, 2011, 02:21:12 AM
This is awesome news  for us hoaxers)))) Iagree with Mrs Katherine, yes, there is no conspiracy, cause MJ is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

July 26, 2011, 03:48:38 AM
What exactly that you guys believe in Katherine?
She is controversing personl:
she went to Target store for shopping in June 29, 2009 that make one to believe Michael definitely is alive;
then she files wrongful death lawsuit against AEG & others.
now she contradicts her children and husband that MJ was murdered which ruins our hope that MJ hoaxed his death beacuse his life was in danger;
finally, she says that Murray must be convicted in involuntary manslaughter for causing accidental death, but there is no coonspiracy.
Don't read between lines, sometimes read the whole lines in order.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

_Anna_

July 26, 2011, 04:45:10 AM
she went to Target store for shopping in June 29, 2009 that make one to believe Michael definitely is alive;
now she contradicts her children and husband that MJ was murdered which ruins our hope that MJ hoaxed his death beacuse his life was in danger;
finally, she says that Murray must be convicted in involuntary manslaughter for causing accidental death, but there is no coonspiracy.

Mrs. Katherine said that the ESTATE is not involved in this all. The Estate beng excluded doesn't mean that others weren't after him. It's just about The Estate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2011, 06:17:27 AM
Contradiction here too. Family members never agree with each other or say the same thing in this hoax. But remember what Teddy said about Michael. Michael Lives for Contradiction. So, this is not a surprise to me.  :D

Yes PureLove what Teddy said is so true: MICHAEL LIVES FOR CONTROVERSY and this has become a CIRCUS,lol ;D

CIRCUS VARGAS (1989) - MICHAEL JACKSON
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWpoaJDLk9c
[/youtube]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2011, 06:42:22 AM

Scorpionchik I totally agree with you, in this family no one knows who is telling more lies lol. I think this i starting to sound like a competition about who will get the first prize in LIEING,lol
If I remember correct last year on 25 june Katherine had the same opinion like Latoya.Here is the news:

Michael Jackson - Katherine Jackson: 'People Wanted My Son Dead'
25 June 2010 08:21
MICHAEL JACKSON's mother KATHERINE has backed her daughter LA TOYA's allegations the King of Pop was murdered - insisting her superstar son was convinced "people wanted him dead".
In a rare TV interview with NBC's Dateline - set to air in the U.S. on the first anniversary of Jackson's death on Friday (25Jun10) - the family matriarch reveals the Thriller hitmaker always feared he would meet a tragic end.
And the 80 year old is adamant greed played a part in the superstar's demise.
She says, "I know Michael didn't die of natural causes. Someone did this to him. Mean, evil, vicious people didn't want him around for some reason. It just shows how vicious people are and greedy for money.
"He told me several times that he felt that people wanted him gone, wanted him dead. He would always say that. And for him to say that he must have known something."

Now Im courious why Katherine has changed her opinion and doesent agree with Latoya:
?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2011, 09:38:15 AM
I honestly think this is just to get people talking and paying attention.... as with much of the other crazy things the Jackson's do and say!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

MJonmind

July 26, 2011, 02:43:28 PM
What awesome smilies! :o :-[ ;D

“The list of falsely accused does not include Dr. Conrad Murray, who Mrs. Jackson believes should absolutely stand trial for involuntary manslaughter.”
– that’s man’s laughter mind you. And remember that Dr. Murray loves her like his own mother.

2good2btrue
I agree with Katherine, because IMO, it's much bigger than the estate......I don't think they would be that obvious and calleous.  Yes, I think the will is fake, and I believe she and the children are the ones that are benefiting from it, not the brothers and sister or Joe.
In The View, LaToya said that KJ and the kids were not getting ANY money from the estate. Yet KJ and the kids are living in the Calabasas obviously pricey mansion.

The unfortunate thing about when MJ bams, is that the whole Jackson family will be accused of scamming the public, being charlotans, snake-oil salesmen, and sued left, right and centre for every penny they may have earned during this hoax saga where they have never known this level of fame and celebrity status. They are famous because of association with MJ period, and this is MJ’s hoax and he is considered by many in the know as the world’s number 1 best entertainer for all time. Katherine is totally a part of this, as matriarchal head of the family.  How would her local Kingdom Hall receive her after this all comes to light?
The hoax reminds me of the “Say, say, say” video where MJ  and Paul M., play charletons who use the money to support orphans. Like Robin Hood, steal from the rich and give to the poor, kinda thing. But then we have discussed before about this being an ARG where deception is helping people be aware of truth.  And this very deception may be the only way to defeat the ultimate sources of evil and lies of our world. What a maze this is!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2011, 03:27:07 PM
In The View, LaToya said that KJ and the kids were not getting ANY money from the estate. Yet KJ and the kids are living in the Calabasas obviously pricey mansion.

The unfortunate thing about when MJ bams, is that the whole Jackson family will be accused of scamming the public, being charlotans, snake-oil salesmen, and sued left, right and centre for every penny they may have earned during this hoax saga where they have never known this level of fame and celebrity status. They are famous because of association with MJ period, and this is MJ’s hoax and he is considered by many in the know as the world’s number 1 best entertainer for all time. Katherine is totally a part of this, as matriarchal head of the family.  How would her local Kingdom Hall receive her after this all comes to light?

The hoax reminds me of the “Say, say, say” video where MJ  and Paul M., play charletons who use the money to support orphans. Like Robin Hood, steal from the rich and give to the poor, kinda thing. But then we have discussed before about this being an ARG where deception is helping people be aware of truth.  And this very deception may be the only way to defeat the ultimate sources of evil and lies of our world. What a maze this is!

Must respectfully disagree here, as this is not necessarily the case.  For example, take KJ and the kids living at "Calabasas"—for all the general public knows, one or more of KJ’s other children could be footing the bill (e.g., Janet).  Bottom line, we just don’t know.  However, it is easy to see the point when viewed in light of the general public’s tendency to operate on assumption.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions