Re: Michael Jacksons Drivers License!
December 23, 2009, 01:33:20 PM
Quote from: "lauren09"
This thread does make me wonder if this person is trying to convince us that Michael is dead. Are you a believer that he's alive? Or are you a believer that he's dead? I'm not accusing you of anything, we've had a lot of people trolling the hoax forums trying to convince us that Michael's dead.

NO, that is not true, I too badly want to believe that Mike is alive, very badly. However, I am a realist and also have to look at FACTS.  I have to do this too because I have to prepare myself for what may result in all this. he's either still alive or dead, only one of those two.  all his confidential information HAS been released.  So, unless he gets an entirely new identity, what can one conclude.
[/color]

I understand what your doing. I'm do the same. Please understand, like I said before, we've had a lot of people trolling these forums trying to convince us that Michael's dead, making fun of us and being plain nasty. It's hard to know what peoples motives are anymore. ;)

We do need to look at facts and realize that he could be dead. He also could be alive. It's really hard not knowing what happened to him.  :(  

About the confidential information: I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, we had access to his drivers license & passport before the FBI files were released. I remember seeing them months ago. They must've been released sometime ago, maybe around the trial time? I don't know, I could be wrong.
I don't know if he has to get a new identity now that his SSN#, drivers license, & passports have been released. If he is alive, we don't know who's helping him. The LAPD might be in on it, the FBI, etc. Depends on the situation. If the LAPD, FBI, etc are involved, I would think they would issue him new numbers for his SSC, DL & Passports, especially if his life is being threatened.  :?

Is there anyone on here that can answer our questions? I don't think any of us know the answer 100%. It would be nice if theres someone that can tell us for sure! ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   Live Birth

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   Vital Record

Photobucket is acting up and I cannot embed the images so here are the direct links to the documents from my Photobucket acct.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Keep changin\' the rules
While I keep playin\' the game
I can\'t take it much longer
I think I might go insane

Dot 246637

December 23, 2009, 04:26:19 PM
If you look it says the driving licence expires in 1989.... so its an OLD document.

It doesn't matter if the Drivers License has expired, i have an expired drives license some where in my files but my drivers license NUMBER stays the same. it doesn't change every time you go in to renew your drivers license, hello!

And no, of course Mike's SS# was never released before he 'died'.  

Again, Michel Jackson has said over and over and over again, under oath, during court proceedings and depositions, legal name is Joseph.  Do you think he would lie under oath and be open for purjury?   I don' t know what else to say. If you want and need to believe Joe and Joseph are different names, then so be it.

Also, that means none of his marriages were legal either. C'mon!  I want him desperately to be alive too, I have been a fan for 35 years!  

But, you have to look at facts, not cryptic messages and nonsense.

And, if LAPD, FBI, etc...are helping him and he's in the Witness Protection Program (which I highly doubt because he would have taken his children WITH HIM), then we WOULD never know and/or see him again, period. That's what's it's for, to completely establish an ENTIRELY NEW identity.  

And, do you think the media would embrace MJ's death hoax, they hate him as do a lot of other people, read the hater stuff, it's disgusting. how is he just supposed to return and come back. Hello, I'm back. This world would make him a laughing joke and humiliate him forever!   His credibility as an artist and frankly, a human being, would be completely destroyed.

Whatever...I want to believe too but it doesn't make sense. Something else happened that day that we don't know but is' not that he's still alive.  I'm just saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 04:52:16 PM
Something to think about...

If someone loses their driver's license, do they have to get a whole new identity? No.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

December 23, 2009, 04:56:50 PM
I dont believe they would hate him I feel it wa all done for a very good reason for his safty and a lesson about the world  but there will be some that will  diss him but there always has been
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 05:00:13 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Link to FBI webpage with all documents which is almost 600 pages!
I have am downloading them and haven't read them yet because it take some time for my Norton to scan them before saving and opening but I wonder what is in almost 600 pages...what kind and colour of underwear he had on?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dot 246637

December 23, 2009, 05:00:34 PM

If someone loses their driver's license, do they have to get a whole new identity? No.

What?  No, you just go get another drivers license.  it's not like you lost your check book and get a new checking account. it's a number that is used to identify you just like a SS# and passport, they're all tied in together!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 05:03:13 PM
Quote from: "ellbell290"

No,
They just reissue a new licence with a different licence number so the other number if someone tried to use his licence is reported stolen/invalid and comes up on their system because even some bars now have a scanner to scan to see if it is legitamite.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dot 246637

December 23, 2009, 05:05:55 PM
What I'm getting from your post is that you're saying since his driver's license number and social security number have been exposed to the public, he has to either be dead or he has to have obtained a completely new identity. But what happens if somebody loses their driver's license or their passport? The numbers are clearly visible to anyone that finds them. All you have to do is apply for a new one, and you don't need a completely new identity just because someone has seen those numbers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 05:07:52 PM

True, but he did not lose his drivers license. All this information has been released under strict privacy regulations, which can only be released if someone has died. Do you know how many nut cases could go and use that DL# or SS# and open credit cards, accounts, etc...

i don't know... i just don't know.  

i don't know how he's just supposed to come back
I don't know how' he's just supposed to establish a new identity

i just don't know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 05:08:03 PM
Quote from: "MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF"

No,
They just reissue a new licence with a different licence number so the other number if someone tried to use his licence is reported stolen/invalid and comes up on their system because even some bars now have a scanner to scan to see if it is legitamite.

Yes, exactly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 05:11:31 PM
by ellbell290 ยป Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:05 pm

What I'm getting from your post is that you're saying since his driver's license number and social security number have been exposed to the public, he has to either be dead or he has to have obtained a completely new identity. But what happens if somebody loses their driver's license or their passport? The numbers are clearly visible to anyone that finds them. All you have to do is apply for a new one, and you don't need a completely new identity just because someone has seen those numbers.

Yes, but court documents and the FBI have released this stuff, which they are bound to legal regulations regarding this. They werent' just lost, the've been released to the entire world.  I am a Human Resources Executive, I know HIPAA and all the regulations associated with it when it comes to employees confidential information. I can't even leave a file open on my desk unattended if it has personal identifing info on it or medical, etc..  I don't know.   I wish we had answers, it's exhausting.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 05:12:16 PM

Also consider though the SIN# was for Michael Joseph Jackson (not legal name) and the one for Michael Joe Jackson was not revealed!
Passports are the same as I mentioned in the drivers licence issue when it is lost or stolen.Passports are the same process,they just report it stolen/invalid and issue a new number.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions