I watched ET today and they showed a clip in which Jermaine claims to have saved a drowning Michael on July 5th , 1978.  According to Jermaine he jumped into the water to get Michael out and take him to the hospital. In Michael's book Moonwalk he says it was July 4th on the beach at Jermaine's house.  Michael suddenly couldn't breathe and he ran back to the house to find Jermaine, who took him to the hospital.  Which was it?  Is Jermaine trying to paint himself as a hero?  Why would he get the date wrong?  I mean July 4th is a big day.  Surely you would remember if it was Independence Day or the day after.  And if he did pull Michael out, why would Michael not state that in his book?  But then there is also this question:  How does someone who suddenly can't breathe run about half a mile to get help? 

I don't know what to think about the Jackson's anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Michael suddenly couldn't breathe and he ran back to the house to find Jermaine, who took him to the hospital

Wow, how did he do that, running without breath?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The second I saw this, I was like really? Jermaine always looks like he's smiling. This wasn't funny. I believe it would have made bigger news if it was true. Also, why would Michael be in the ocean alone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions