Tink

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Take it as you will. I'm referring back to the notes. I do find it odd for people to slam me for my take, that's rude.
I did see it live, but was disappointed in the BEP. I was more impressed by those with the suits of light, and the stage
with the dancers that spelled LOVE.

Tink I'm sorry if I offended you  :( ,but I didn't slamed you,and if I did,I appologise  :( .Yes I have to admit that I was not very impressed by their performance,is the set and the dancer that "touched" me,too.Anyway I apologise agian  :( .

bearhug bearhug bearhug

I agree with everyone who said  2013 That's what fits in, with the four year calculations!

People tried to force it to be 2012, because of the Mayan Calendar ending (Which I believe they simply died off, before they could revise it).

Many, many things are within this 4 year view, including the fishing, the Cetaceans (whales, dolphins). People are working hard, but they need more help. Others are trying to stop the deforestation of the greenbelt along the Equator (Think, Earthsong). Pollution...it all adds up!

Look at the hole in the OZONE above Antarctica! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pretty soon, through our global stupidity, it won't close again...

Just because our corporations moved to China, where pollution regulations are eased, doesn't mean it doesn't affect the planet.
Japan, other countries still hunt rare whales, killing them even though they have HIGH MERCURY in their meat, and are unfit to eat. Some of them live to be 200 years old, without our interference.

Farmers keep cutting into the Rain Forest, because they don't understand about fertilizer, etc. Rain Forest ground depletes quickly, because it isn't meant to grow crops. BUT - we are quickly losing potential cancer fighting plants, and rare animals the world has never seen.
In all seriousness, we really need to work together, and stop strip mining, using more solar, and energy effective devices. Carpool.

The above is what I feel Michael was referring to, along with Earthsong, and time running out.

Have any of us done anything to help the situation?

2013 is a big year...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Tink

NOTE: BEP DID use the light suits, that Michael had ordered for TII. It would've been the first time used like that, for TII. But instead, it was much more impressive for the Superbowl.

So, there's your Michael connection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal