BACK
July 24, 2011, 05:27:17 AM

HI, I AM GLAD TO BE BACK. I WAS HERE NEARLY AT THE BEGINNING, BUT COULD NOT CARRY ON DUE TO WORK REASONS AND ALSO, I MUST ADMIT ALL WAS GETTING QUITE HOPELESS AND THERE WAS NOTHING NEW. LOST FAITH AND NOW I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON. I HOPE TO GET THE HOPE BACK

NICE TO BE WITH YOU AGAIN :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Re: BACK
July 24, 2011, 01:54:11 PM
Welcome back - tons to read - feel being embraced.
We've come a long way...
 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

all4loveandbelieve

July 24, 2011, 09:49:15 PM
Welcome back, BACK I understand where you are coming from, but my dear you have lots of reading to do. So  many things have surfaced, about Michael. I wish you happy reading. If you need any clarification you can Pm me. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

July 24, 2011, 10:28:00 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Welcome back, BACK I understand where you are coming from, but my dear you have lots of reading to do. So  many things have surfaced, about Michael. I wish you happy reading. If you need any clarification you can Pm me. blessings.

this is off topic but is this a signature pic? is that like the size limit ? not criticising just trying to figure all this out. :-[ ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 25, 2011, 02:45:16 PM
Welcome back :)

Blessings and peace to you always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

July 25, 2011, 03:23:30 PM

this is off topic but is this a signature pic? is that like the size limit ? not criticising just trying to figure all this out. :-[ ???

Yes it is a signature Pic. I added it and voila, this is the size. Unfortunetaly, this it is out of my control. I love this painting..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

August 06, 2011, 06:04:06 AM
Thanks for your welcome. In fact I have to read a lot and dunno where to start :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions