_Anna_

Re: Amy Winehouse.......Much Too Soon
July 25, 2011, 01:26:00 PM
Her parent's reaction here simply brought tears into my eyes. This is what I always struggled to show, this is what a natural reaction looks like, when you lost a son/daughter
[youtube]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 01:27:34 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 25, 2011, 02:12:24 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her parent's reaction here simply brought tears into my eyes. This is what I always struggled to show, this is what a natural reaction looks like, when you lost a son/daughter
[youtube]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube]

yes very different to the reactions of the Jakson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 25, 2011, 02:26:09 PM
Amy Winehouse autopsy did not reveal the reasons of his death

Police said that analysis of Toxicology, whose results would be known in two to four weeks require. The singer was found dead at his home in London on Saturday

Photo credit: Reuters

An autopsy of the deceased singer Amy Winehouse did not discover the cause of his death, police said on Monday, so it will have to wait for the results of the toxicological expert opinions. Scotland Yard sources today reported that the results of these tests can take to meet two to four weeks.

After making an autopsy and investigate the scene of his death, police said anything seems suspicious, said examining magistrate in a view of two minutes. The British media blamed the death of the singer to a drug overdose, while the police pointed out that the cause is unknown and has been asked to avoid speculation.

The investigation into the death of the British artist was postponed Monday until October, without explaining the reasons for the decision, German news agency DPA

After a meteoric career affected by problems of drugs and alcohol, the singer, 27 years old, was found dead Saturday evening in his apartment in North London, Camden Square. Two days after his death, the agents maintain milling the surroundings of the House of the "soul" singer, where curious and fans have come to pay tribute to him and have placed flowers, candles, photos and other objects, including a small guitar.

The father of the singer, Mitch Winehose, jazz singer and former taxi driver, and his wife Janis moved to the House of the deceased singer and were "devastated and without words" by the death of his daughter.

The father of Winehouse, who returned from New York after learning the news of the death of his daughter on Saturday, could not almost speak with emotion and was comforted by fans of the singer. "Thank you for coming." "This means a lot to our family", she said with a breathy voice. "The presence of you does make everything easier for us," he added. "Amy was love." "His entire life was devoted to his family and his friends".

A member of the security team met Winehouse and called an ambulance, but it was too late, said a spokesman for the family.

Police could only see death, which continues for the time being "without explanation", pending the results of the toxicological review. Owing to the autopsy and the ongoing investigation, was not fixed yet the date of the funeral.

Recognizable by his sensual vocals and their particular hairstyle, Amy Winehouse was considered one of the best British singers of all time, but his addiction to alcohol and drugs darkened his talent. Their first album, Frank, published in 2003, was a great success in their country; the second and last, Back to Black, in 2006, which contained the single Rehab, catapulted her to worldwide fame and earned her five Grammy Awards.

The record sales of Amy Winehouse in United Kingdom rose strongly after his death. They multiplied by 37 last weekend, according to figures from the music industry.

Source: AFP - AP - DPA - EFE

Research postponed until October ... or until people forget
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2011, 02:31:06 PM
I don't like to do this, as I am very sory for Amy although never listened to her music or anything, I am sorry because she was a human being maybe too missunderstood by people.

I found these photos, from today when her parents went to see what fans brought in front of her appartment in London. Look at them, it breaks my heart and there is such a HUGE difference between them and the way Michael's parents and brothers looked 2 days after June 2009. I remember Joe laughing his ass off and Katherine going shopping as this was a priority 2 days after she "lost"  her son. I am not judging, i'm really not, but it's just what I see. or Marlon and Randy on June 27th laughing like he won an Oscar and waving to the fans.

Amy's parents, 2 days after her death, on July 25th....  Go see by yourself

Randy and Marlon 2 days after, on june 27th

I won't post again the photos of Joe on June 26th laughing his ass off with Jesse Jackson, because we all know them. Just compare

What about the police, I know different countries do things differently, but still. The police cordoned off the area and did not let anyone in. And see how many of them were standing outside.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

July 25, 2011, 02:48:50 PM
In one of the videos from there, at Michael, the area was circled as well. I don't know if that means to seal the house. I think that sealing the house is more than circling the area. but I don't know for sure, maybe who knows can help us with this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
July 25, 2011, 03:55:27 PM
 :'(  is not right !!!Beautiful, exceptional talent...soo young....I'm sad... :'( love you Amy... :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Andrea

July 25, 2011, 05:12:23 PM
Coroner's Report Indicates That Amy Winehouse May Have Suffered A 'Violent Or Unnatural Death'

An investigation into Amy Winehouse's death will begin in Britain, after the autopsy couldn't identify her cause of death.

Corner Sharon Duff ordered a Section 20 postmortem on Amy, which means that she feels that "there is reasonable cause to suspect that a person has died a violent or unnatural death or in any other way which would require an inquest."

We're not 100% sure what to make of this, given the fact that her death was deemed "non-suspicious" at the scene of the crime.

Here's what Duff said to the St Pancras Coroner's Court:

"I bring before you the death of Amy Jade Winehouse aged 27, born on the 14th September 1983 in London. She was a divorced woman living in Camden Square NW1. She was certified dead at her home by a paramedic and a doctor on July 23. She was a singer songwriter at the time of her death and was identified by her family here at St Pancras this morning. A section 20 post mortem has been carried out and histology and toxicology taken to determine the cause of death. The scene was investigated by police and determined non-suspicious."

Guess we'll find out more once the histology and toxicology reports come back.

More than anything else, we truly hope that Amy wasn't in pain during her final moments. So sad.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I really believe she was killed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

July 25, 2011, 09:57:24 PM
ISnt  the Pink sealed bag wth body of that singer appeared on the videonews from her house SOO FLAT?? dont saying that is also hoax, but look so uncapable to hold any body inside...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

July 26, 2011, 03:57:41 AM
It was not flat. She was extremelly thin and she was little
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

July 26, 2011, 04:04:17 AM
It's not flat and she was really very little and thin. The edit option is not available and I think it would help us to not make 3 posts in line in case we forgot to say something or if we want to edit ....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 26, 2011, 04:48:04 AM
I hope she got out and hoaxed her death too, but that's just wishful thinking.

See how TMZ does not say it's drug-related because the cause of death is still unknown until toxicology report is done? It was the same with MJ, yet they knew and shouted from day 1 that it was propofol OD. ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2011, 05:35:36 AM
Amy Winehouse autopsy did not reveal the reasons of his death

Police said that analysis of Toxicology, whose results would be known in two to four weeks require. The singer was found dead at his home in London on Saturday

Photo credit: Reuters

An autopsy of the deceased singer Amy Winehouse did not discover the cause of his death, police said on Monday, so it will have to wait for the results of the toxicological expert opinions. Scotland Yard sources today reported that the results of these tests can take to meet two to four weeks.

After making an autopsy and investigate the scene of his death, police said anything seems suspicious, said examining magistrate in a view of two minutes. The British media blamed the death of the singer to a drug overdose, while the police pointed out that the cause is unknown and has been asked to avoid speculation.

The investigation into the death of the British artist was postponed Monday until October, without explaining the reasons for the decision, German news agency DPA

After a meteoric career affected by problems of drugs and alcohol, the singer, 27 years old, was found dead Saturday evening in his apartment in North London, Camden Square. Two days after his death, the agents maintain milling the surroundings of the House of the "soul" singer, where curious and fans have come to pay tribute to him and have placed flowers, candles, photos and other objects, including a small guitar.

The father of the singer, Mitch Winehose, jazz singer and former taxi driver, and his wife Janis moved to the House of the deceased singer and were "devastated and without words" by the death of his daughter.

The father of Winehouse, who returned from New York after learning the news of the death of his daughter on Saturday, could not almost speak with emotion and was comforted by fans of the singer. "Thank you for coming." "This means a lot to our family", she said with a breathy voice. "The presence of you does make everything easier for us," he added. "Amy was love." "His entire life was devoted to his family and his friends".

A member of the security team met Winehouse and called an ambulance, but it was too late, said a spokesman for the family.

Police could only see death, which continues for the time being "without explanation", pending the results of the toxicological review. Owing to the autopsy and the ongoing investigation, was not fixed yet the date of the funeral.

Recognizable by his sensual vocals and their particular hairstyle, Amy Winehouse was considered one of the best British singers of all time, but his addiction to alcohol and drugs darkened his talent. Their first album, Frank, published in 2003, was a great success in their country; the second and last, Back to Black, in 2006, which contained the single Rehab, catapulted her to worldwide fame and earned her five Grammy Awards.

The record sales of Amy Winehouse in United Kingdom rose strongly after his death. They multiplied by 37 last weekend, according to figures from the music industry.

Source: AFP - AP - DPA - EFE

Research postponed until October ... or until people forget

Im sorry but this makes no sense, why to postpone something so important? What is more important than to find out why this tragedy occured? This is absurd and ridiculous,and its exactly like in Michael case.
Strange that the investigation was posponed till octomber ::) ,because,if I remember corect Michaels tribute will take place in octomber also  ???.And for things to be more crazier this is what Amy said in 2009 regarding her problems with drugs:

Amy Winehouse Claims She Was Visited By Michael Jackson’s Ghost

British singer Amy Winehouse is reportedly determined to put drug-addiction behind her after receiving a visit from the ghost of Michael Jackson.  Umm… ok!  Read more on this crazy story below.

Winehouse said she had always been a huge Michael Jackson fan. Amy had stated,“I could never decide whether I wanted to be Michael Jackson or marry him. I don’t care what people say because he’s a f**king genius.”

Amy, 25, visited a clairvoyant regularly during her eight month long vacation on the Caribbean isle of St Lucia. Winehouse told friends she heard Michael Jackson telling her to clean up her act.

A pal told People UK: “…She heard Michael’s voice telling her if she didn’t sort herself out she’d lose everything.

Now isnt this strange that after 2 years she died???????:o :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

July 26, 2011, 12:08:27 PM
Published in June 2008:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     To

FROM

SUBJECT

BODY
Here is an item from Billboard.com you should enjoy. Click on the link below to check it out.
  Your message has been sent !   Close
  SUBMIT CANCEL
     Amy Winehouse has early stage emphysema and her lungs have been damaged by smoking crack cocaine and cigarettes, her father said in an interview published yesterday (June 22).

The Sunday Mirror quoted Mitch Winehouse as saying that Amy has an irregular heartbeat, and has been warned that she will have to wear an oxygen mask unless she stops smoking drugs.

"The doctors have told her if she goes back to smoking drugs, it won't just ruin her voice, it will kill her," Mitch Winehouse was quoted as saying. "There are nodules around the chest and dark marks. She has 70 percent lung capacity."

The 24-year-old soul diva collapsed at her north London home last Monday after signing autographs for a group of fans and was taken to a London hospital for tests. She remained there all week.

She is still scheduled to sing at a concert in London on Friday celebrating the 90th birthday of Nelson Mandela and plans to take part in the Glastonbury music festival the following day.

"When she's been inactive work-wise then that's when the problems really start. The doctors have said that medically there isn't any reason why she can't do Glastonbury," the paper quoted him as saying.

He also pleaded with her drug-taking friends to stay away from her. "What hope does she have if people are taking drugs around her," he said.

Chris Goodman, spokesman for Amy Winehouse, said, "If that's what Mitch says, that's what he says. It sounds right." Mitch Winehouse could not immediately be reached for comment.

Copyright 2008 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

We remember:
Report: Michael Jackson Suffering From Potentially Fatal Health Issues Sunday, December  21, 2008

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  AP
          Michael Jackson is reportedly in desperate need of an emergency transplant operation to save his life from a rare lung condition, according to the author of a new biography of the singer.
Best-selling author Ian Halperin has completed a book about Jackson’s life, which claims that the pop icon, 50, suffers from Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency, a potentially fatal genetic illness, as well as emphysema and gastrointestinal bleeding.
“He’s had it for years, but it’s gotten worse,” Halperin told In Touch magazine. “He needs a lung transplant but may be too weak to go through with it … [But] it’s the [gastrointestinal] bleeding that is the most problematic part. It could kill him.”
Halperin also claims that the “Thriller” and “Bad” singer can barely speak and is 95-percent blind in his left eye.
Earlier this year, Jackson was photographed in a wheelchair. A few weeks ago, he was spotted receiving help walking, while wearing a Zorro style mask.[/quoteYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

_Anna_

July 26, 2011, 01:01:24 PM
Amy really died, unfortunately. I saw her parents and friends in a video report from her home, they were destroyed. Her father was at one moment hysterically crying and not even talking about her mother who couldn't stop crying and both looked devastated. Real feelings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

July 26, 2011, 01:36:28 PM
It is astounding, that tabloids are "predicting" a certain health career 2 years earlier.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal