You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
7/20/2011 10:30 AM PDT by TMZ Staff 

Lawyers for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login told the trial judge they don't want  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to pull a "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" on the jury -- so they asked the judge to prohibit jurors from watching her.

Attorney Michael Flanagan argued that it was impractical to tell jurors they can't watch TV - because they simply will.  So Flanagan asked Judge Michael Pastor to sequester the jury, O.J. style.  The judge told Flanagan to file a motion and he'd consider it, although the judge did say he thought sequestering was both unnecessary and too expensive.

Flanagan pressed his claim for outtakes from the "This Is It" rehearsals -- something Sony doesn't want to cough up.  Sources tell us ... Flanagan wants the outtakes to show there were periods where You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login appeared to be on drugs.

In a telling comment, Judge Pastor said, "This case is going to focus on the charge, not personal lifestyle."
Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 09:14:00 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

go on dance on the floor in the round, baby

L.O.V.E lives forever!

Wow - very interesting. Thanks for sharing. I guess this is taking a different turn than the 2005 trial did?

My opinion is that they should tell the whole world that they should NEVER watch Nancy Grace - regardless of the trial. She is as biased and nasty as Diane Dimond, if not worse. She is so slanted that she displays poor judgment in her journalistic views. She is a disgrace and should be taken off the air. Just my opinion, of course.

Blessings :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I don't think anyone should ever watch Nancy Disgrace. Ever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh God. I wish they could prohibit my Mom from watching her. I'm tired of seeing her face on my TV all the time. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
the outtakes can't prove MJ was on drugs....it is just an assumption.
The judge is right about focusing on the charge and not on personal lifestyle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Is this picture supposed to say something more?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Wow - very interesting. Thanks for sharing. I guess this is taking a different turn than the 2005 trial did?

My opinion is that they should tell the whole world that they should NEVER watch Nancy Grace - regardless of the trial. She is as biased and nasty as Diane Dimond, if not worse. She is so slanted that she displays poor judgment in her journalistic views. She is a disgrace and should be taken off the air. Just my opinion, of course.

Totally agreed. And yep, it looks like this is taking a different turn than the 2005 trial. This time they are on MJ's side. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 07:04:54 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

bec

Nancy Grace is completely insane. Her logic is twisted and convoluted. She will never change, her brain is wired weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Is this picture supposed to say something more?

I love Murray's "b*tch, don't even!" face and Michael looks like he's giving her the kiss-off while laughing.  

And Nancy covering her ears is perfect - she won't listen to reason, like "LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

"Lawyers for Conrad Murray told the trial judge they don't want Nancy Grace to pull a "Casey Anthony" on the jury -- so they asked the judge to prohibit jurors from watching her."

But Casey Anthony was found not guilty so if the jurors watched her, they weren't swayed when they made their decision.

I find it interesting that just a few days ago, Harvey attacked Nancy Grace on TMZ Live and now this article.  I think Nancy Grace is on Michael's "list".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nancy Grace is in it for the ratings.  She is bias and so insincere.  Why people can't see that is beyond me.
I'm glad the judge has some common sense and isn't putting the victim on trial.  He is right.  We are dealing with a "doctor" here. He took the oath and then decided to administer propofol without necessary equipment and knowledge for money.  Even if Michael begged for it, a doctor concerned for his patient never would have done what Murray allegedly did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Quote from: "Grace"

Excellent articles, Grace. Thanks for sharing.

In our judi­cial sys­tem the Casey Anthony ver­dict had to be what was returned by the jurors and we have to under­stand that the jurors saw and heard what tran­spired within the court­room, not what HLN, Court TV, and the main­stream media rev­eled to their view­ers through the rant­i­ngs of biased and prej­u­diced tabloid journalists.

The only peo­ple that believed a dif­fer­ent ver­dict should have been arrived at were the tabloid jour­nal­ists and those lis­ten­ing to these self pro­claimed main­stream media judges and jurors, who while report­ing the trial injected their own biases and opin­ions as often as they could, ele­vat­ing their tabloid jour­nal­is­tic report­ing to its low­est jour­nal­is­tic standard.

This reminded me so much of what happened to Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Totally agreed. And yep, it looks like this is taking a different turn than the 2005 trial. This time they are on MJ's side. :)

You are right Purelove, they are taking a different approach it is about time :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

paula-c

bec wrote:

Nancy Grace is completely insane. Her logic is twisted and convoluted. She will never change, her brain is wired weird.

Perhaps your brain is connected to your large intestine.. suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

Nancy Grace Sued for $15 Million for Alleged Breach of Contract

Television host Nancy Grace is being sued by former colleague Patricia Caruso for allegedly breaching a contractual agreement to develop a syndicated television series that Grace would host, and for which Caruso would serve as executive producer.

According to the complaint filed in the Supreme Court in New York last month, Caruso and Grace first met in 2002 while both working for the cable television channel Court TV in which they became personal friends and professional colleagues. In early 2008, Caruso alleges that the two started developing a series under the working title “Grace’s Cases,” and that Grace committed to cooperate in the development of the series and promised not to proceed unless Caruso was retained and credited as an executive producer.

[glow=red:2uwghotx]And we all know Fox News is owned by Rupert Murdoch..[/glow:2uwghotx]

Read more: <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->
Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 08:24:39 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions