Hey MJFAN7,

I got tickets for the Verizon Center too on the 13th....I think the 13th.  I printed the receipt and put it in a special box, so I will remember where it is a year from now.  Wish it was this year instead though.  I guess they'll still do the shows even though Michael will have returned by then.  :D moonwalk_/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quote from: MJFAN7
Okay, well now I'm on the website & it says my tickets should arrive 48 hours before the event... I guess that's why they aren't here yet. But 48 hours before? Why can't they just mail them now? Grrr <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

I'm glad you found out about the tickets, but 48 hours?!  That doesn't seem like very much time to get ready for the show, I hope you don't have to travel to get there!  Have fun!!

That's what I said.. like what if something goes wrong with the delivery & I miss my show? It's ridiculous. & luckily the arena is only about 30-45 minutes from me.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey MJFAN7,

I got tickets for the Verizon Center too on the 13th....I think the 13th.  I printed the receipt and put it in a special box, so I will remember where it is a year from now.  Wish it was this year instead though.  I guess they'll still do the shows even though Michael will have returned by then.  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

I really wish I saw the print option! I would have definitely done that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

ASDFGHJKL;QWERTYUIOPZXCVBNM,

MY TICKETS FINALLY CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY. I RAN AROUND THE HOUSE LIKE 9347892374 TIMES BECAUSE IM SO EXCITED.
AHHHHHH !

THANK JESUS THAT NOTHING HAPPENED TO THEM OR ANYTHING

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
You guys are making me jealous. Wish I was in the USA and go to those too. Pls go and enjoy them for all of us and don't forget to take pictures if you are allowed. HAVE FUN!  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions